[RP] A home of her own

Moderator: Community Team

Ella

[RP] A home of her own

Post by Ella »

Many years of wandering alone had left Ella a shy and solitary girl, so it was no surprise that she had got a house in the great city of Imperius and remained nearly unseen for the most part since. Perhaps it was the weather, or a strange urge, but she needed to get out, see something other than the waving leaves of crops and silence of her field. A home is not really a home if you know no one right? she commented idly to herself as she stood at the threshold of her house and gazed out on the city. Clenching her hands into small fists she stepped through the door, closing it behind her and made her way out to the small garden beyond. The faintest of laughs falling across her lips at her foolish inability to simply, go out and meet people.
Project LVI

Re: [RP] A home of her own

Post by Project LVI »

As the King and his two companions went through the city he gave reassuring nods to all he passed. He continued on, passing many creatures he has spoken to before, before slowly coming to a halt as he noticed someone he had not yet met. He clears his throat a little.

"Greetings. I do not think I have had the pleasure of meeting you, may I ask you for your name?"

He smiles at Ella as he waits for her response
Ella

Post by Ella »

Ella had been distracted by the flowers in her little garden, so much so that the voice snapped her from her thoughts and back to reality so quickly she nearly toppled over. A deep crimson blush filled her cheeks, and she ducked her head shyly, daring only to look up a breath or two later to respond. ""Greetings... Ella my lord... just Ella." Her voice had a lyrical quality to it, hidden behind the shock and awe she seemed overwhelmed by. Dropping into a deep curtsey she smiled at the man and his companions.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

"Ah. It is good to meet you Ella, and please do relax."

His eyes wander over her garden

"Have you planted and cared for these flowers yourself?"

He thinks to dismount, but knows he shouldn't stay too long.. and then also remembers he hadn't introduced himself! She is new after all and probably has not seen him yet, or even picture him to be like... he is

"Oh... and how rude of me, I apologize Ella. I am King LVI of Fenia."

He smiles