Fenia Trade

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Elika

Fenia Trade

Post by Elika »

Hello Everyone.
Recently i made a trade venture down to Fenia and back i sold a boat and it gained me profit even though i bought all the wood and had to sell at a high price.
Also i noticed that the Bread in Widu is high with a minimum sell of 8.50. i was a little upset cause if i chose to buy bread instead of corn my prices in carpentry and wool would have to go up. however it was recently pointed out a business possibility with this that im more then glad take advantage of.

however i have cool Idea.

A Fenian trade System.

Basically its simple

Post your towns needs and another town can post what they have if they can offer cheaper.
also Indivutals can post there needs. such as if your a carpenter in Fenia you can begin a partnership with someone in Widu to buy wood.

WIDU NEEDS

Bread sold at 7.50 (this is how much i hope to sell bread for) inorder for trader and seller to make a .50 profit off of each bread, bread needs to be sold at 6.50 the lower its sold the hire the profit.
Athnal

Re: Fenia Trade

Post by Athnal »

Bread is f6.05 atm senor. Usually it's around 6. People try to sell it more expensive- it's their business. Usually we use fair to trade between towns, but I wish you luck.
Elika

Re: Fenia Trade

Post by Elika »

thank you Athnel i noticed and i guess i should think town hall for the sell.