[ORP] The Garden

Moderator: Community Team

TheGardener

[ORP] The Garden

Post by TheGardener »

From a distance, one could see the gardens overtaking the lot. If you weren’t careful, you might not even notice the path the dared to divide the plants into two warring factions that were kept at bay carefully by the owner of the lot. Walking along, the fragrance of the path dared to tease your senses into making you smile. The warm and care of the gardens poured forth like sunshine on the plants.

Walking down the path, a gentle leaf would welcome you to their home. With the help of a gentle breeze they would dance for you and welcome you, but beware, don’t get lost in them. They only accept one person to dive and tend to them. The one simply known as… TheGardener.
TheGardener

Re: [ORP] The Garden

Post by TheGardener »

Standing up, I brushed some dirt off of me.

"A new skill to join the fibers together to cover what men do not want seen. I wonder if anyone will be interested."
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

Puts up a sign

"Items for sell:

Create a straw hat [Completed in 3 days]

Weave a third hand quilt [Completed in 1 day]

Create a basic shirt [Completed in 3 days]

Create Tiny Shorts [Completed in 2 days]

Create Tailored Leggings [Completed in 3 days]

Create Sandals [Completed in 2 days]

Create a rope belt [Completed in 3 days]
Joao

Post by Joao »

While taking a leisurely walk thru town, João notices a new sign in the front yard of TheGardener's house...

"Hmmm....I could use a nice, form-fitting shirt. Some new tiny shorts of finer quality would be nice as well." João said.

Slowly waving his hands together in a circular motion in front of him, he materialised some items from his house: a piece of parchment, an inkwell and a quill. He dipped the quill in the inkwell, and began to write on the parchment...

Dear TheGardner,

I would like to enquire as to the price of a basic shirt and tiny shorts. Once I sell my plucked chickens and reach Level 2, I might have the money for nicer clothes. Please let me know.

Yours Truly,
João Borda d'água

Making the same motion as he did before, he made the inkwell and quill disappear back to his house. Pleased, he continued on his stroll thru town.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

Based on my current supplies

Basic Shirt is about 44 Freznics
Tiny Shorts is about 27 Freznics
Cordelia

Post by Cordelia »

Cordelia ghosted silently over leaves and sticks, her cloak pulled up, she was still wary of people. She stops a flowering bush and she reaches out a hand to touch it. She frowns when the flower curls around her hand. They always seemed to to that. For the moment she is distracted from the reason she came here as she tries to convince the flower to let her go.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

Seeing a plant shake a hand, I smiled.

"Hi... it's you from the festival"
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

Skirts and Boots - Now Available! Taking orders!
Molly

Post by Molly »

After visiting the Viceregal scribe Molly walks by a beautiful garden. Admiring the richness of the vegetation she hoped her new garden would be so beautiful one day. Hiding her hands deep in the sleeves of her sweater she quietly returns to her home. Hiding as she has for so many days now.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

Looking around, I thought I heard a noise. Seeing no one, I shrugged.