[RP] The Marshal Château

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

Re: [RP] The Marshal Château

Post by Victorious »

Victorious saw that the gentleman noticed her staring at him and she felt her cheeks flush red and then she saw him coming over with his menu. She started to get nervous, Oh my what would I say to him. Oh dear mages, don't fail me now.

The gentleman took a seat at her table and asked,
Have you a recommendation?
She took control of herself since he probably was a simple man and there was no reason to worry. She smiled brightly and said, Well the steak and vegetables is quite good here with all flavors of whiskey unless you prefer ale or wine.

She stood up and walked over to him and said, By the way, my name is Victorious Cromwell of the De La Croix Family. It is very nice to meet your acquaintance. I'm sorry if I was staring at you but you seem new here and a very distinguished man. I was trying to get up the nerve to meet you and get to know you better if you are not otherwise engaged to someone else.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

Listening to the woman in front of him talk through her nervousness, he tried his best to hold a smile off his face.

William Marshal is my name, pleasure to meet you Ms. Cromwell, and no I am currently not otherwise engaged. Please take a seat, we can chat over some drinks, and maybe dinner? he motioned his hands toward the seat she had just vacated.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Well thank you. She takes her seat again.

I would love to sit through dinner with you. It is very nice to be in your company. So you say your name is William Marshal. What should I call dear sir?

She stares at Mr. Marshal admiring his long hair.
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

Listening to the young lady speak, William took her suggestion of what meal she recommended, though didn't quite feel like Steak today, he was thinking more along the lines of seafood maybe.

Hmm, you may call me whatever you wish madame. Is there anything in particular you wish to be called? he asked and reached for the menu again, sliding it toward himself and unfolding it, though keeping his eyes on the wonderful lady in front of him.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Well if you don't mind, I will call you Marshal. Victorious orders her steak and vegetables while she waits for Marshal to order his meal.

I also have some wine with that please she tells the barkeep. She stares at Marshal with loving eyes. She thought to herself that she could really fall in love with this man. He was handsome and such a gentleman. She stared into those blue eyes with such love.
Selene

Post by Selene »

Selene sitting on her stallion, patrolling in town decide to take a quick stop to The Drakos Division Lieutenant residence.

Toc Toc Toc! She knocks on the Door and wait an answer....
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

Strolling through his castle, he so happened to be just walking passed the commons room, which was situated right at the front door. He heard some knocks on the door.

Hmm...wonder who that could be... he questioned himself, not expecting anyone anytime soon. He then turned to the door, at the same time the butler had appeared from the kitchen making his way to the door, but then saw William, and nodded to him, and made his way back to where he came from.

The doors where massive oak doors twice Williams height. He decided he could open it with a little magic, instead of by hand. He stood several feet in front of the door, laced his fingers in front of him, and closed his eyes. Then shortly after the door gently swung open, and quietly came to a half after a few moments of opening. William opened his eyes, and saw Selene.

Well hello there Selene. I wasn't expecting any company, especially you. How are you today? he asked, then slowly walked over to greet his Captain.
Selene

Post by Selene »

Selene smiled a bit unsure if she was disturbing him

''Oh I am sorry maybe I should have send word, however I was patrolling and though ... '' she stop and look at him

''Are you busy? I do appoligize if I interrupted... just though of comming to ask if soon you would feel like going out hunting?''

Selene grins and add

''You know there is many pesky things lurking near the town and they would make lovely target practice and meal!''

She awaits the Lieutenant answer while she admire those huge doors and look at what she was able to see from the doorway.

''You have a very beautiful home dear!''
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

William listened as his captain spoke of hunting. He thought about it for a second and felt it was a good idea. At least he would be out and able to do things rather then sit in town and hone his skill in classes.
Please do come in Selene, unless you are in a hurry. You aren't interupting anything.

He gestured his hand toward the commons area.
So you want to hunt things? You can definately count your me in. I need to get out and do things anyway. And some stress relief would be great as well. he spoke again.
Selene

Post by Selene »

''Well I can take time to talk that out with my favorite Lieutenant'' Selene again grins ... showing her fangs to her dislike.

She follow William to the room he is leading her to.

Once in the room she looks around and again impressed by her surrounding thinking of her centuries old place damaged by time and battles... this was so nice!

''Yes I love too hunting when stressed... you picture any source of stress and bash at things! isnt it wonderful!'' she smile with a bit of irony in her voice.

''Those things... that I always have a hard time naming, are pesky critters and often attacks our mines!'' she pause noticing she was maybe looking to eager to kill.

''I never had the chance of tasting those, but what I hear they make a really nice and yummy meal over a camp fire!'' she paused noticing she was maybe speaking too much and not letting the man (elf ;) ) place a word.. then started again

''so sorry when under stress or pressure I talk and cant stop at time'' again her grin shows fangs that for many years she had tried to hide