Dragon's Den Inn (ORP)

Moderator: Community Team

Eira

Re: Dragon's Den Inn (ORP)

Post by Eira »

Eira watched with great interest as the dragon fire roasted the corn cobs. It wasn't everyday you would have a dragon cook for you. As Balerion served her the plate, she quickly wiped away the drool forming at the corner of her mouth with her sleeve. Thank you Balerion, they both smell and look very delicious! She grabbed a corn cob with both hands and took a careful bite, it was still very hot but the flavours filled her mouth and she took several more bites as if the food didn't burn her. All Eira's attention was on the food and she didn't see a woman entering the Inn.
balerion

Post by balerion »

"Thank you ever so much for the apples Arkie. These will work perfect in a pie, or maybe as a garnish for a pig, cow or even a hum..." Balerion had almost forgotten who he was talking to. Quickly he turned around and gave the order to the cook as dragon smoke wouldn't be the best for a human to eat. It could make Arkie choke or even worse. He grabbed the exotic bread and ale before promptly returning to the table. "So how has everything been? Have any romantic interests of late?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

Arkie's ears and mind are quick, and her wit a bit dry, but she sips on her drink for just a moment to buy herself some time to think. "Apples are a great garnishment for many meats and if I'm not mistaken have even been used as launched missiles from time to time to protect courthouses. When I was on the farm, we used to have green apple fights. They hurt, bad, and even leave a walloping bruise when they're thrown hard and they're green. If they're rotten though, ugh. It gets all over you, rotten appleflesh."
She looks at the exotic bread, and out of curiousity breaks it in two before her meal arrives. "A romantic interest of late? For me? Mmmmno.. nor of early, to be honest. Maybe, I don't know, well, it's possible, but whether he's not that in to me, or enough time hasn't passed before he comes around again, so I guess that remains to be seen. I don't have a favorite right now, though there is one that is... well, fun to be around and likeable, even smexy."
Tearing a small bite off the edge of the bread, she puts the small bit in her mouth and chews for a bit. "Wow, this is good. Not exactly what I'm used to but it's really good. Did you say this is a fruit?"
She sips her ale and nods. "You have a good brewer, I like that ale. A really good ale, in fact. Did you know I have a tavern too? It's in Cork, but I think I've heard that you come that way from time to time. Stop in sometime? I make a good stew, and I've just begun a new dish. It's really good, I've added a secret ingredient. I'd think you'd be an excellent critic or judge for it."
balerion

Post by balerion »

I don't know that I would call it a fruit, but there are forests laden with it scattered across Kiene. I have heard about your tavern but last I was in Cork I was a mite worried about my wife with her imprisonment and all. I believe the first I met you was at the first Griffon auction in Cork. My that was a long time ago. Maybe when you and Eira are done with your food you would be up for some gambling?
Shaker of Castles
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

Arkie is curious about this Kiene that Balerion is talking about. "Is this place close by? Is it somewhere in this area? I'm not sure I've ever heard of it at all, I think a trip there would be interesting."
When he mentions Eira being in the tavern, Arkie looks aroun and sees the lovely Eira eating her corn, and she waves to the Official of the court of the king of Fenia. "Gambling, Balerion? I'm thinking you know how unlucky I am and just want to take advantage of me! What would we be "gambling on?" How quickly can Arkie lose her money? Just how bad IS Arkie's luck?" She laughs, and then pouts. "Poor Arkie!!! Comes all this way, just to have Balerion take all her money!!!"
balerion

Post by balerion »

Kiene is just beyond the lake of Fenia city. Its a wild place full of dark forests, rushing rivers, and no law to be heard of. As for gambling, we wouldn't have to do it for money, we could make a bet. If I won you would have to sing a song about how wonderful Fenia is. :P As for the game there is dice, cards, checkers, chess, and a plethora of other things to play.
Shaker of Castles
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

"Well, then, ... mmm.. that would be something to gamble on itself as I've got a horrible singing voice, can't rhyme two words, and don't know a lot about Fenia, except that you're from Fenia, and mm.. " Arkie considers. "That and I've heard you can get 4 fish a day from the lakes here. Sadly, that seems to be everything I know, and I didn't hear anything rhyming. But IF I won, in that case, what would I win??"
balerion

Post by balerion »

That is for you to decide. Only condition is it can't be for me to wear clothes of any kind.
Shaker of Castles
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

"Well, the truth is, that the thought of seeing you wear clothes never entered my mind. I can't say that I'd ever expect to see you in anything other than your form fitting skin. And since I don't wager, I'd have to say, pass on that. What would YOU chose to gamble on and what would YOU chose to lose?" Arkie asks Bal, with a hint of a smile on her lips.
She tests some more of the ale, and moves her empty plate out of her way.
huangdong22

instead

Post by huangdong22 »

the release juicy couture tracksuits in the past record of what you will find that starting from the 2010 spring and juicy couture bags, white, gray instead of bright colors and replica juicy couture has become a And obvious and moncler coats no longer Xuejiannaodai cool fashion sense you want to juicy couture outlet achieve.