Office of the Public Prosecutor ~ Report Crimes here!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Aingeal

Re: Office of the Public Prosecutor ~ Report Crimes here!

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal walks into the Public Prosecutor's office, extremely confused.

I would like to know under what false terms that a case has been brought against me for treason?
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

i wish to request that the public prosecutor file charges against Nahren and Telsa for breaking the King Decree which says
"Let it be known and hereby decreed upon the order of the King of Fenia, Project LVI,

I will not tolerate the actions of any creature that harms my people, cities, or my coffers

These decrees do not only apply to the Subjects of The Kingdom of Fenia, but any creature who sets foot into our lands..."
as a traveling bravian, i was attacked unprovoked on the 23rd by Nahren and Telsa and harm caused. the king says that he will not tolerate any creature that harms people. i look forward to charges being filed. my evidence is provided in this screenshot.

Eira

Post by Eira »

When Eira was hurrying to the Public Prosecutor's office she bumped into someone. Oh sorry! Are you alright? She grabbed her papers that had escaped her hands and saw it was TheGardener. She stood for a moment and looked at what had brought the TheGardener to the office.

I'm sorry to say this but those are outdated decrees. Edicts and Decress from his Royal Highness LVI are the ones that you should look at. Here, I will provide you with a copy. hum hum.. I could swear I had it right here oh here it is. She handed the document to TheGardener. I hope you weren't hurt badly, don't hesitate to seek the service of any priest or other healer. Not sure that I would recommend Imperius' priest Xavier. Think he could turn someone undead just by laying his hands on them? Eira shuddered at the thought. Anyway, I have to report this, sorry. Urgent matter.

Evelyss, I'd like to report an unsanctioned army in Imperius. It is lead by Melusine, Secret Admirer is following it. He can't be the leader as he is lvl 1.

Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal walks in overhearing Eira talking to Amanda. I'm sorry, I couldn't help overhearing, but I beg to differ with you Eira. Aingeal rummages around in her bag for the copies of what she was looking for. Oh here it is, she said, showing her paper.
Edward_Spike wrote:While acting as Regent (King LVI was not sure if he would be able to come with us yet for sure...) I made this decree on his behalf, it was stated on his Majesty's behalf, therefore still in effect unless he says otherwise.

Thank you for your time.

Proud Fenian
Edward Spike
Looking through all the piece of paper regarding the Edicts; never was anything said about previous edicts being repealed, only that new edicts were posted. Therefore, all edicts posted are still in effect today, so Amanda's charges still hold water.

Thinking a minute, Aingeal spoke again. I would really think too it would be a crime to hunt someone down, and cause them bodily harm. It is true that Amanda has a case against her, but no proof of charges have been filed, and no guilty verdict has been passed. Tell me Eira, is it common practice in Fenia for armies to run around hunting people that have done no wrong?
Telsa Ribbontassle

Post by Telsa Ribbontassle »

I will be happy to refute the charges of both myself and Nahren in court, as I was in command of the army he was in at the time.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

"Than please Aingeal, you were sitting out their for quite some time according to our reports. Simply give us the evidence of the army 'you were not part of' and we will drop the charges... I mean... someone as innocent as you would have obviously sent word to your at the time fellow Fenians to warn them, am I right or am I wrong?"

The King takes a few steps around Aingeal, he couldn't believe what she had been up to as of late

"It is common knowledge that I've updated my decrees again and again thus making those previously in place before it obsolete but if you feel other creatures do not hold the common sense to grasp this than I will yet again spell it out to make sure everything is clear. I know you've recently had an head injury so your mind may not be as it should so we can all excuse your confusion here but regardless I am curious..."

The King glances down at her bag

"Do you often tote about outdated Fenian documents with you?"
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal watched as the King circled her listening to him speak. I didn't know it was illegal to travel or camp outside of a town for awhile, I was trying to get away to regroup honestly, even went to Diamus for a couple days to chop wood and enjoy the serenity of a simple life for a few days, she said, looking up at him.

Aingeal touches her head, where her injury was and shakes her head. Head injury or not, the easiest way for one to learn what has been lost is to do a lot of reading and taking notes, which is why I have all sorts of things written down in my bag, she said, clutching the bag to her side. Is that against the law too? Aingeal challenged.

Even if you clarify it today, that doesn't negate before today, Aingeal said. Obviously you have passed sentence on Amanda without trial, sending someone after her to harm her physically, without reason, tell me, should I hide as well, to make sure that I don't meet the same fate?
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Aingeal wrote: I didn't know it was illegal to travel or camp outside of a town for awhile, I was trying to get away to regroup honestly, even went to Diamus for a couple days to chop wood and enjoy the serenity of a simple life for a few days
"I did not say that now did I? Just that you must have seen them, being in the exact same area and all. Because you definitely were not in the other city either according to the scouts... So again, please point us at whichever creature that must have magically teleported away before you walked into Fenia City a day later and the charges will be dropped... as I've said before."
Aingeal wrote:Head injury or not, the easiest way for one to learn what has been lost is to do a lot of reading and taking notes, which is why I have all sorts of things written down in my bag,
The King glances down at the bag once more

"Yes... because when you've been informed that you are courting the King it seems a lot more logical to dig around in the different libraries rather than just seek him out. And I've heard your memories end at Paz -- if you've dug up such old documents like these than you should have obviously seen that Aengus is here in Fenia acting as General... another creature it would have been logical to approach, yet you chose not to?"
Aingeal wrote:Is that against the law too?
"Of course not, just a strange route to take considering you were informed by the Marchioness of our... relationship."

As the King lets slip the last word he slowly, as to bring no concern to Aingeal, reach out and lifts her hand a little and examines a particular ring on one of her fingers

"I gave you that emerald ring when I asked to court you. Green was your favorite color..."

He ignores the rest, forgetting that he was in an argument of sorts after seeing the ring still on her finger

"Perhaps we should take our discussion else where?"

The King looks around the office at the staring creatures
Evelyss

Post by Evelyss »

Yes, it'd be most appreciated if this discussion was not made here. I decide when charges are to be filed. I do not decide innocence. No need to appeal to me. That is for the courts.

I hope everyone has a nice day and that justice prevails.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Aingeal wrote:
Edward_Spike wrote:While acting as Regent (King LVI was not sure if he would be able to come with us yet for sure...) I made this decree on his behalf, it was stated on his Majesty's behalf, therefore still in effect unless he says otherwise.

Thank you for your time.

Proud Fenian
Edward Spike
Very very interesting Edward............. does this give grounds to the argument within my last court case that things said on behalf of King LVI whilst within his service stay in effect until he says otherwise....

Thank you for proving my defense was correct and true ;)

Thank you Aingeal for showing this :D

And excuse me Miss Public Prosecutor a crime has been reported and has not yet reached the courts even though they have broken the word of the King and to think the monarchy here keeps saying that what I say is untrue but this shows a massive case of a biased monarchy if they are not charged. Since the decision of innocence is not within your hands when should we expect this to enter the court?

Possible outcomes:

1. King says no charges, showing the bias monarchy

2. Charge them they are found innocent despite all evidence, showing the bias monarchy

3. Charge them they are found guilty without being punished properly, showing the bias monarchy attempting to look unbiased

4. Charge them they are found guilty and punished properly, justice is served

5. The PP ignores the cases and breaks her role whilst working within the word of the King, then points 1 to 4 also apply directly to her. There are many examples of what the King expects of his employees.

have fun ;)