Office of the Public Prosecutor ~ Report Crimes here!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Secret_Admirer

Re: Office of the Public Prosecutor ~ Report Crimes here!

Post by Secret_Admirer »

Yes, it'd be most appreciated if this discussion was not made here.
Your effectively telling the king to stop clogging up your office? Brave move, but i have to agree it is getting crowded in here :P
On that note il take my leave!

Zorro prances out of the office humming merrily to himself and throwing confetti in the air.
Evelyss

Post by Evelyss »

Eve bites her nail, ponders whether throwing cake qualifies as endangering welfare. She shuffles through her paperwork and points her finger towards the door.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

"I did say otherwise when posting updated edicts, if you cannot grasp that either then I will be happy to spell it out to avoid future confusion."
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

*accepts the Kings offer and waits for everything to be spelled out*

Exactly where did you say all previous edicts and decrees were now revoked? I'm sorry but if that crime was done before you used the words all previous are revoked or anything clearly showing the same message then those decrees and edicts still stand.

My dear King I'd also like to point out that there are no laws against maintaining a formed army only creating one or entering the Kingdom with an army and my armies creation is currently already being dealt within your own system through the courts if you are to attack my army as threatened you are breaking your own due process, if you want the punishment to be that one gets attacked why is it being dealt with in court? You can not punish one crime twice ;)

There is also no laws stating that one much take the immediate actions demanded by the King especially when none of the Kings decrees or edicts are being broken via that action. Anyone sent to attack me when no decrees or edicts are being broken shall find themselves facing this court in the same way Telsa and Nahren should now be facing ;)

The decree's do not state that King LVI and change them every 5 minutes within his head and back date them to a previous event, not publicly at least where laws must be displayed to be in effect.

You are once again showing you will create the rules and laws and place them at any time at will leaving those within the Kingdom not really knowing what your laws are. What is it you have called them, guidelines?

Have a nice day and once again, have fun ;)
Last edited by Melusine on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evelyss

Post by Evelyss »

Unless you have an actual crime to report, please leave my office. Thank you.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

*continues to wait for the Kings words that spell it all out as he had offered within your office

Mel smiles at Miss Public Prosecutor and continues to wait*

I would like to report a crime

The King has threatened to punish me twice for one event!!!!!!

Evidence: can only be displayed with the Kings authority or perhaps to the Great Mages themselves when this case reaches appeal
Eira

Post by Eira »

Greetings your highness, oh hi there Aingeal, Melusine.. Secret Admirer.. This place sure is crowded! Eira tried to leave the office but found out she couldn't as others stood in the way. She started to push them out. Including the public prosecutor and the king himself.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Another crime to report:

The Gardener has been punished twice for one event, first through the attack via Telsa and Nahren then again within the Fenian Court, even though that court has not yet finished merely entering it into court has brought forth two outcomes for the one event........

The King must hereby be brought forth on charges if Telsa and Nahren have been declared as working for the King during there actions.

Possible actions:

1. Charge and punish Telsa and Nahren properly

2. Charge King LVI

3. Once again show the Kingdom how bias and unjust it really is

In case your worried about what your duties are here, may I point out this from the King's Decree's and Edict's:

While in the Kingdom of Fenia every creature must follow, and may be punished for not following, the Edicts and Decrees of His Royal Highness King LVI.

Take note that EVERY creature must follow............. every includes that of the King via his own words
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

Project LVI wrote:"It is common knowledge that I've updated my decrees again and again thus making those previously in place before it obsolete but if you feel other creatures do not hold the common sense to grasp this than I will yet again spell it out to make sure everything is clear. I know you've recently had an head injury so your mind may not be as it should so we can all excuse your confusion here but regardless I am curious..."
obviously this is not common knowledge. i was under the knowledge that when you uttered a decree it stayed on the books until you revoked it. i see nothing that states otherwise until here. decrees are there until they are repealed. any new decrees are usually are added to what is on the books. so, i stand here requesting that the charges be filed for the decrees that have not yet been revoked at the time that i was attacked. i would hate to think that the king wishes to be unjust and that he publicly states his previous word is pointless based on the circumstances. that would be quite unjust.

will the public prosecutor please let me know if fenia will seek justice on this?
Kyra

Post by Kyra »

Kyra throws at orange at thegardener

"really?!? stop arguing with the King-man! he has only done good for me. go back to Bravia already!"

she looks around the office

"and I only see criminals in here complaining. thegardener is a good example why I love life in Fenia and why I am starting to see why other Fenians find Bravia silly. melusine should go with her too!"

Kyra shakes her head. if a twelve year old gets it how can they not? King man is in charge, dont break the law or move out of Fenia