Office of the Public Prosecutor ~ Report Crimes here!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Secret_Admirer

Re: Office of the Public Prosecutor ~ Report Crimes here!

Post by Secret_Admirer »

Evelyss wrote:Eve sees no actual crimes committed and only squabbling. Looking out the window, she thinks to herself, the windows could use some decoration, and the skyline is so lovely. The sun beckoned her. She took leave out the window, to enjoy a midday sunbath.
How is attacking me not a crime? I was not doing anything illegal nor was i sent any messages to that effect, I am not Melusine Eira we dont share our mails. I was attacked without provocation or cause. There is no deny that and no proof has been shown to the contrary. As for what im doing to help the situation, i never said i was doing anything but the difference is when i break the law i pay for it and i fully expect too.

What part of the Kings army assaulting me, without warning, provocation or legal backing is not a crime?
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira snapped back to the world. uh huh.. yours and my opinion differ greatly on that matter. It surprises me that even though you seem to know the King's edicts so well, the part where an unsanctioned army is not tolerated has escaped you. Your leader received a warning. The existence of the army was a provocation. It frightened your fellow Fenians and cost the town resources to defend itself. The king's word is law, I was ordered to make the army and pursue you. There is no crime. Actually, Secret Admirer, you don't even have a court case against you. She put a hand on his shoulder and climbed out the window too, to escape the madness. But maybe it was too late. She laughed maniacally.
Secret_Admirer

Post by Secret_Admirer »

The only edict is against raising an army, to which Melusine is in court for. After that nothing is illegal nor has any punishment even been delivered for that, a case of guilty until proven innocent it seems. If your law courts were as fast as your military who knows this may never have happened. I never said your army was illegal i said that its attack on me was, you tried to murder me, there is no other way to say it. I demand justice!
Elika

Post by Elika »

Devin was walkind down the streets heading to the PP offiace to see if she needed him, call it a strange moment for seens he was born into this body (Unlike its origonal owner) he has dispised servitude. but apart of him being made by the god of servents had to go. and as his walk seemed peaceful it wasnt for as soon as he aproched the side of the PP.

UFH!!!!

He found his master the hard way.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

Eira wrote:I'm not the public prosecutor so don't ask me that. She has escaped through the window if you did not notice. I was under the impression you got attacked twice, once after disbanding army and heading back to Fenia City and the other event on the 23rd? I may be wrong though. If you only got attacked once, then I apologize for apologizing. You were thought to have a motive of causing trouble in Fenia City. You may still claim your innocence, see the court for my reason to believe you're guilty.

As I see it, we have different views of criminal. I'll refer to you as a villain from now on. You're free to go back to where you came from.
She looked out the window at Evelyss, leaves swirling around her. It was a beautiful image and Eira didn't hear what else TheGardener didn't like about Fenia.
i was attacked twice. once on the 20th and again on the 23rd. neither time was i in an army. proof of that is right here which shows the only army on the 19th was one i saw when traveling. ( Image )

i was originally just pushing for the second attack to be prosecuted. the first one could have just been done by someone accidently. but the second attack was a clear sign that someone here has something against me for no real reason than negative opinions. i see the public prosecutor has their opinion.

right now thanks to the joke that is the legal system in fenia i can't go home. i have to defend myself against charges that were filed. i'm not sure if it's normal in fenia to drive people off before they can finish a trial, but if that's your goal. then you will fail with me. i will defend myself.

now, back to the public prosecutor, will they process the charges or shall fenia prove how unjust it really is? what is the real danger of processing charges? one of the attackers has said they would be okay with that. why won't you let the justice system do it's job? what is it you want to hide?
Secret_Admirer

Post by Secret_Admirer »

Dec 01, 1650 10:00 am: You were attacked and hurt in battle by Project_LVI (You fled the battle!)

I would also like to now file charges against the king under his own edicts. As the king said,
The actions of any creature which endangers the welfare of any Fenian creature, causes or attempts harm of any Fenian creature, cities, my coffers, or His Royal Highness King LVI in any way will not be tolerated - no matter the location of said creature.
The king has not said this edict is no longer in effect, not has he made a declaration stating that it is legal for him or his troops to try to murder people, as such i request all the charges i have asked for be taken to court. I was simply trying to make my way back home after the brutal attack on my by his troops and was now again attacked. I know that the King as his staff are distressed too hear we are leaving the kingdom by trying to hospitalise me so i stay is just not the way to go around it.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Dec 01, 1650 8:00 pm: You were attacked and hurt in battle by Aengus (You fled the battle!)

I file for charges against Aengus for attacking me whilst traveling within a group that included myself and Secret Admirer.

Throughout our attempts to fulfill tasks before leaving this Kingdom have now been attacked twice. There is no reason for this attack whatsoever there is no Law against travelling around the Kingdom in which you live. It is clear that if you wish to leave the Kingdom of Fenia one must do so secretly in order to not have harassment from the Kings army. Therefore I also call for charges to be placed against King LVI for ordering this catastrophic event.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Eira wrote:Eira snapped back to the world. uh huh.. yours and my opinion differ greatly on that matter. It surprises me that even though you seem to know the King's edicts so well, the part where an unsanctioned army is not tolerated has escaped you. Your leader received a warning. The existence of the army was a provocation. It frightened your fellow Fenians and cost the town resources to defend itself. The king's word is law, I was ordered to make the army and pursue you. There is no crime. Actually, Secret Admirer, you don't even have a court case against you. She put a hand on his shoulder and climbed out the window too, to escape the madness. But maybe it was too late. She laughed maniacally.

Hmmm, Eria not sure where you see that, did you happen to miss that as of the 27th Nomember 1650, King LVI has let it be known that all previous are obsolete?
The crimes we are reporting were done after that date therefore where ever you dig that from is by the word of the King obsolete. It is not present within the decree's and edict's on these dates.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

I wish to report a crime, where unfortunately self defense had to take place...

The King is still sending forth attacks, his excuse is that he may attack whilst in an army, I can provide evidence that neither Secret admirer or myself have been in an army since the 30th November 1650... a total of 73 hours at the time of this report

I demand justice...

I feel as though the Kings soldier that attacked last night has already received enough and do not wish to have this particular soldier charged but the evidence of such needs to be shown in order to report King LVI

Dec 02, 1650 8:00 pm: You defensively struck Nahren and blood spewed forth

(I am sorry Nahren, enough was enough, I realise you were under orders but I felt I had to change my setting to fight back)
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

After regaining her thoughts, Aingeal stepped out of the crowded office for a bit, went down to the market to get a loaf of bread and some jam, thinking that perhaps a meal might sort her mind out a bit. After eating, she went back to the public prosecutor's office, ready to stand vigil with her friend Amanda, regarding the charges for her attack.

While she was gone, a new case had gone up, this time against the public prosecutor herself. Aingeal read the charges listed, and about lost the lunch she had just eaten. For the love of the Mages, you have got to be kidding me! she explained, forcing her meal to stay in her stomach.

It is so good to see that the King will tolerate such a blatant abuse of office. There are currently cases reported that need to be filed, yet Evelyss finds herself judge and jury, and refuses to file such cases. On top of this, she files an obviously joke case, making a mockery of what little legal system that Fenia actually has. For the King to allow this to continue, only shows that he supports such asinine behavior, and that he promotes favoritism in his inner circle to let this go unnoticed! Aingeal challenges, her green eyes flashing.

I request that a new public prosecutor be appointed and the cases that Evelyss has recently handled reviewed, obviously Evelyss is disturbed, and not in her right mind as a public servant to the people of Fenia and it's visitors.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia