Needed Official to watch over Fenia City

Moderator: Community Team

Thorn_Bracken

Needed Official to watch over Fenia City

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

It is 8 days till registration opens for the next term of Mayor and so 16 days till the new term begins. There is a need for someone with time, and energy, willing to watch over Fenia City. This thread is now open for all those interested to put forward their names and why they think they would be the ideal candidate.

The position is temporary with the possibility of becoming permanent. The King will let it be known if he likes someone especially for this position, but the people will choose.

Questions will be asked and it will help the candidate(s) to answer them.

Thorn_Bracken
Marchioness of Fenia City
Jason

Re: Needed Official to watch over Fenia City

Post by Jason »

Neferine, a great, noble, and dedicated citizen of Fenia City will be registering her name in the Mayoral Elections. She is currently in Cork but will be back very soon, she believes and I believe as well she has the potential and is able to fulfil the role as Mayoress of Fenia City. She should be returning to Fenia City very shortly but her interest should be noted.
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

I would intend to agree that Neferine might be suitable. However, I would like to make my interest known... as to my Qualifications, I think I'll let His Majesty ponder on that one! :mrgreen:
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Neferine... interest noted. Questions will be coming your way when you return home.

Wolfmist... what are your qualifications to be precise? Why do you think you would be able to fulfil this role? What would you bring to the job?
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Well... I have 100% in rune weaving, which requires 100% in 3 other pre-requisites, and I am the King's Stables Master. If he wants someone to watch over his place, I think I could do it. I bring good nature and good intentions as well as a good example of good behaviour and hard work.
balerion

Post by balerion »

While I am no longer a citizen of Fenia City, with my wife being Imperian, I think I would be a good candidate for the job. I am intelligent and speak my mind. Only 5 players have been more active here on these forums. I have done my part to make Fenia a better place in my own way and am currently serving on the council as the People's Representative. I have traveled to every active city at least 3 times and am currently exploring unmapped territories. I have founded the Merchant Guild and have encouraged open trade between all cities. I believe that my experience would help me to run the city with efficiency and integrity.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Hmm not sure about the analogy. You do realise a town is bigger than the King's stables? What do you know of balancing books, organising and running trades, planning ahead?

*giggling to herself as she turns to the next candidate to come forward Thorn smiled.*

Welcome to the fray Balerion, sorry discussion. *Reminds herself not to try and be witty* I am aware of your work. How are you with people... would you always strife to help those that come to you?

OK so far we have three candidates:
Neferine
Wolfmist
Balerion
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

In reply, I always seem to find looking after horses and many other kinds of beasts that share the paddock quite worthwhile. I mean, if one can look after a horse, one can look after a fellow citizen? Both need to eat, excrete and recreate so I find common ground there.

In regards to balancing books, well, I run a tailor shop with a price list advertised all worked out for all to see. So I am experienced there.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Please Thorn do be witty some people appreciate it. I don't want to cause strife among any but Pazians. :P

I enjoy interaction with other players and that is why I think I would be good for this position. I have the time to answer questions posed to me and do my best to be polite as much a dragon can. I haven't eaten anyone that you know at least right? I have always believed that people deserve the measure of respect that they show. My trade with both Fenians and Bravians show how I believe all people can be worked with to reach common goals and to better our relationships through out the world.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

I think I would be a good mayor for Fenia City. The Marchioness and I started the market for the town when it first started, as Miller and Baker. I would do whats best for the towns people. I dont think I can fill Thorn's shoes but I can try with her help. :)