Needed Official to watch over Fenia City

Moderator: Community Team

Jason

Re: Needed Official to watch over Fenia City

Post by Jason »

I, also would like to know if Balerion will be moving here, not just for the Mayorship but to move here knowing he may make a difference. We cannot have candidates which are NOT residents.

I also would like to know from every Candidate, how will they include the Legal Society of Secfenia which defends the rights of all people of Secfenia?
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

I would consult with the council of the Legal Society of Secfenia to help make improvements on our current laws and advise all citizens who seek help with any misdoings by another person or incident to consult them as well to be defended in court. The Legal Society of Secfenia is not only here to help themselves but to help anyone who feels that they have been wronged.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Jason wrote:I, also would like to know if Balerion will be moving here, not just for the Mayorship but to move here knowing he may make a difference. We cannot have candidates which are NOT residents.
I moved here when I was offered the mayorship by the king himself. When Thorn decided to remain the mayor longer I returned to my own city. No law states that candidates need to be residents and were the position to become permanent I would be willing to move. That doesn't mean it is required.

The legal society exists to provide defense lawyers. The making of laws is the business of the council not an independent society. Needing a lawyer is something that is personal and is not a part of running a town. Should legal matters arise it will be for the judge and prosecutors to decide as is fitting. Our laws are fair and kept current. Bravians should not have anything to do with our legal code simply because they are part of a society.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

Neferine wrote:until the Town Marshall decided to take over as Town Mentor and town baker.
In the interests of accuracy regarding the Lady Neferines comment quoted above allow me to state the following:-

I became Fenia city mentor because (I believe) I was the only one to apply for the position.
Some weeks after that, His Majesty The King, appointed me Town Marshal. A position I knew nothing about until The King ask me to take it.
Also, as a Miller, it would be hard for me to do any baking.
Therefore I did not "take over" anything.
I hope this clarifies the comment.

I wish all the candidates `Good Luck` in their endeavours.
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Right any more mudslinging or aimed attacks I will ask for this thread to be locked. We have 3 candidates I believe and in the interest of fairness I would like to remind people AGAIN this is not a chance to attack. This thread is about who wants to be Mayor and why. Keep it that way please. My patience is wearing thin.

We have 3 candidates as far as I am aware.

Wolfmist
Neferine
Balerion

If Balerion wishes to stand as Mayor I see no reason why it should be a problem to anyone else. He is a citizen of Fenia and if currently not of Fenia City, do not all the Fenia towns work for the King?

I wanted, and I am sure the people of Fenia City too would like to know, what are the above's qualifications, intentions and ideas. This is not about Legal Societies or personal grievances. To make sure no further need arises for me to step in I would like all questions that people want to ask go through me. That way I will make sure they are not aimed at anyone particular person.

PS. For everyone's information Lordblackhawk has been the only person who has stood by me during all my months as Marchioness of Fenia City. With his help trades have been carried out and when I have needed he has stepped in and dealt with mailings when my time has been short. Hate him or me for this thats fine, but remember the Mayor's job is about the town and all work to date by myself and my Mentor have been for this town.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

The King, having quietly stepped into the room, separates himself from the rest of the crowd to stand by the Marchioness

"I feel I must clear up a few things, not to mention show my support for a candidate.. and I once again would like to see Balerion take this temporary position, with the opportunity of possibly becoming the Marquis of Fenia City. Now, with that said I must remind everyone that the Marchioness Thorn is running things here. Respect her questions since you are attempting to gain just a chance to fill her shoes. As for LordBlackHawk it is true that no one else applied for the position. That turned out to be a good thing though. Fenia City has one of the best mentors in all the lands, and his partnership with Marchioness Thorn has brought nothing but good to Fenia City. And with that said I will make it known I do not wish to see no other creature attempting to fill his shoes. As for questions regarding the involvement of groups outside of the Kingdom of Fenia I see no reason why an official of Fenia would have to consult, work with, or even talk with to be considered a "good creature for the position"."

The King tilts his head as he thinks

"That is all for now."
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine steps down and drops a note while walking away.
I, Neferine De La Croix Cromwell, formally returns my offer of candidacy for the role of mayor in the town of Fenia City. I have been wrongfully accused of attacking another player and hereby refuses to participate in any further positions/activities/gathering that come by thereafter. Thank you for listening.

Neferine Cromwell
balerion

Post by balerion »

Neferine I'm pretty sure she meant Zechin...
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Yet supposedly no one wants to have the possible chance of positions and my knowledge that there were people that wanted opportunities was met with insults.............. funny isn't it :lol:

So where are these people that would like opportunities.......... I've been asked many times. :lol:

Don't listen to Mel you might learn something :lol:

Poor poor Fenia :lol:

Let the battle continue........... :lol:
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

"battle" :lol: