Greetins from your new Mayor

Moderator: Community Team

Petal

Greetins from your new Mayor

Post by Petal »

Greetings all!

First, I'd like to thank you all for your confidence in electing me. I'm sure that with working together, we'll make Praz the jewel of Bravia!

One of my first orders of business is to organize a Town Council. If anyone is interested, please post here! We will be very active in our town's government, so be prepared to work! :D

I would also like to encourage everyone to work the mines. Our city walls are in deplorable shape and need upgrading. This can only be done by using stone, a commodity we have none of.

I'm also going to be working on building our town's inventory and looking at the market. If there's something you need and don't see, just ask. If I don't have it, I'll do everything I can to get it for you.

I would also love to hear from you all. Any comments, suggestions, even complaints, I'm open to all. :)
Athnal

Re: Greetins from your new Mayor

Post by Athnal »

Earlier I asked Zachrin for some stone, but he told me to leave walls because they are not needed now.

Oh by the way, congratulations ;) :)
Joao

Re: Greetins from your new Mayor

Post by Joao »

Greetings mayor! I am João Borda d'água, towne mentor from Bravia. I am travelling to Paz today to sell some of my wares. I have 29 plucked chickens and 26 eggs. I will also be fishing to bring back to Bravia some of your wonderful fish. If my wares would benefit your towne, please message me with a fair price for you, and I will list them for you. If there is anything else I can do for you while I'm in your fair towne, don't hesitate to ask me. :mrgreen:

Sincerely,

João Borda d'água
Towne Mentor of Bravia