Vannah's Journey

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Savannah

Re: Vannah's Journey

Post by Savannah »

Savannah smiles at shik and shael " Hey shik wanna go with shael to finish the tour i have to do something right quick" Shik gave vannah a confused look and nods he looks up at shael and says very cutely " Hi are your shael right the one who has the nice room?" shik smiled and did a little laugh. Savannah smiles and skipped away and walks into the kitchen and looks for something to eat " uhhh I'm starving , Hey Payne any suggestions for dinner?" savannah smiles and she ties her hair up with a small piece of thin rope letting her bangs fall over her face as she get a knife.
Shael and Payne

Post by Shael and Payne »

Shael looks at Shik and takes him by the hand "I'll show him around!"
Payne blinks "I have no idea about what you should make..." he lays on the couch with his eyes open.
Savannah

Post by Savannah »

Savannah smiles "Then i guess I"m winging it" she begins making dinner.
Shik smiles and nods "Thank you mister" he smiles.
SiciliaDark

Post by SiciliaDark »

Looking around she shrugged and joined Savannah in the kitchen. "Need any help?" She folded her hands and waited for Vannah to tell her something to do. She wanted to occupy herself so she didn't try to prank Payne.
Shael and Payne

Shael and Shik disappear into the long hallways of the house.
Payne listens to the girls in the kitchen and calls to them "If you want any of my help just say so..." He continues to look at the ceiling when a little fairy skips into the room and sits in the bridge of his nose so she can peer down into one of his eye. :Hello~" she giggled in a silvery voice. He blinked a few times trying to make his eyes ajust to her like. "Hello there..."
Savannah

Post by Savannah »

"Okay I'll need both of you" She say smiling and hands Payne a very sharp knife and 2 onions and looks at sicilia with a grins " And for you..." savannah skips past sicilia rooting in a bag behind her she pulls out a few bags and smiles " You get to make egg rolls " you get to make vegetable egg rolls" she pulls open a bag full of lettuce and sets other ingredients out she smiles " I got the outer part of the egg rolls" she opens another bag and quickly sharpens it with a rock and hands the knife to sicilia " Cut up all that slowly and carefully and small to or you and payne could trade" she smiles and begins making the outer part of the egg rolls she hums a silent tune.
SiciliaDark

Post by SiciliaDark »

Sicilia wrinkles her nose at the smell of the onions then sits at the table and begins doing what Vannah had told her. Happy not to be cutting the onions. ;3
Shael and Payne

Payne takes the knife and the onions and sets them on the table across from Vannah and begins cutting. His eye's don't tear up like most people's do.
Savannah

Post by Savannah »

Shik walks past a door and walks backwards to get a better look he peers into it it's vannah's room " Who's room is this?" he says and looks up at shael awaiting an answer.
Shael and Payne

"Oh This is Savannah's Room. do you like it? She wouldn't mind if you went in~" He walked in a bit and looked around, He'd only really been in here twice, this being the second.