[CRP] Zorros Journal

Moderator: Community Team

Secret_Admirer

[CRP] Zorros Journal

Post by Secret_Admirer »

Zorro takes out a quil and begins to number the pages of his new journal, writing in bold on the first page, Day 1. Looking around the darkened room he made sure he was alone before he wrote anymore.

Day one of my spying in the city of Imperius, according to my masters wishes i am to document any and all occurrences within the city that may be of use. I spent the whole day creeping around in the dark, i probably shouldnt work the mines if i want to see what happens in the city in hindsight, but i did notice one of the miners pickaxes was squint. Im sure my master will pay me handsomely for this information, you know what everybody says about squint pickaxes, wink wink nudge nudge say no more. Tomorrow i plan to roam the surface and observe the guards movements, i hear they have more powerful weapons that squint pickaxes.

Placing his quil down Zorro looked around again and hid his journal in a compartment in one of his drawers, retreating to the bed in the corner he prepared himself for another day of spying.

OOC: Closed RP so please dont post unless i say so, this is just for a laugh, although i may have an evil master :P but i shall say no more.
Secret_Admirer

Re: [CRP] Zorros Journal

Post by Secret_Admirer »

Day two, observed the guards today carrying out the word of the law, a most interesting exercise. I watched as a lizard walked up to a guard and proceeded to relieve itself on his foot. The guard noticing then gave chase to the frightened lizard who didnt understand why his toilet was chasing him, the guard screaming traitor kept chasing the lizard into the distance. Later on as i observed another group of guards a lizard came into view on the road, the guards began shouting and chasing it, i suspect word circulated about the naughty lizard. Note to master, use lizards to distract the guards.
Secret_Admirer

Post by Secret_Admirer »

Day three, i spent the day hiding in a basket in the marketplace observing the local goings on. Not much happened, well actually nothing happened until a woman came up beside the basket to scratch an itch, when i told her to find her own basket she screamed and called out to the guard that there was someone hiding in the basket stalking her. I was most outraged to hear this and that the guard dragged me out of the basket and threw me out of the marketplace, the cheek! Cant a man hide in a basket now and spy on the marketplace anymore, oh what has the world come too.
Secret_Admirer

Post by Secret_Admirer »

Day four, not much happened today, just sat around....... oh i did see a guy with his hat on crooked, thats about it.....
Last edited by Secret_Admirer on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Secret_Admirer

Post by Secret_Admirer »

Day 7, nothing has happened for the last few days, at all..... seriously not even another lizard moment..... i think they found me and are using excessive boredum to lure me out... must hold out...