A wizards arrival to a new world

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Ava

Re: A wizards arrival to a new world

Post by Ava »

Ava couldn't think..couldn't breathe..couldn't put two words together in proper order. Her mind draws back the last time she felt like this and got the warmest sensation all through her body. It caught her completely off guard. The last time she felt like this she was in Paiten's arms doing much this same thing ... dancing into the night. When he disappeared she thought this feeling went with him ... yet here she is dancing into a magical night and feeling something she thought was gone for all time.

As she looked into his deep blue eyes her heart hears him. What does this mean? Her heart had never heard anyone but her husbands heart. A wave of sadness sweeps over her as she comes to realize that Paiten must truly be gone from this realm. All those months and now she knows. Now is the time for her to step forward...her gaze never leaving Ziel's.

Her thoughts come to an end when Ziel's hand at her waist snugs her close and he softly speaks to her.

You have lifted me up to the heavens. My soul in is rapture of your very essence and my heart is captured. My dearest Ava i don't know how to come down.

"Come down?" Ava looked about them for the first time since they started dancing. A soft gasp escapes her as her hand on his shoulder clings a bit tighter. She looks back to Ziel and says the first thing that came to her mind. "Oh my." She still feels safe in his care and can do nothing more than hold his gaze.
Ziel

Post by Ziel »

In the dense part of the wood something howls out as if death is soon approaching. Large yellow eyes have looked to the heavens and saw death. The death of all he had held dear, all that he had survived this long for, all that he had stood in the night to protect. It had melted and his life's last purpose was at an end.

He remembered that faithful night that when all had gone wrong. Working in the forest and carrying wood back for a nice romantic fire when his life was destroyed. It came out of the river and grasp him about the neck and shook him till all the rum bottles fell to the earth. Pain was all he remember after that, excruciating pain and fighting with all the strength he could muster to get free. He freed himself but was so exhausted he just passed out then the next night he awoke covered in mud. Staggering to the river to wash and he saw his reflection. Then he knew his life was forever over. There was no way to return home no way to believe he could ever be the same again.

Now there was no hope or purpose to exist. All that was left was to finish it, gain some retribution toward the thing that had taken all from him. He ran with all speed in search of the beast.
Ziel

Post by Ziel »

Ozworth had not see the beast so after returning to the cabin and finding it empty he went in search of Ziel. To his surprise he saw Ava in Ziel's arms and they floated together above the earth. This was a trick he had never seen Ziel do before. He laughed to himself knowing Ziel was probably stuck.

Taking to the height of Ziel he flew around and around them till Ziel spell was over come by his own and he brought them gently to the earth.

As always you tend to interrupt me when im working out a new spell.

Haha haha...I only worried for Ava i can put you back in the clouds till you work it out?
Ava

Post by Ava »

Ava's gaze is drawn from Ziel's eyes when Ozworth joins them in their lofty location. Ziel had already revealed to her that he did not know how to get them down, so Ava is aware of their predicament. Her wizard dance partner has discovered something he's never known before.

She knows that Ziel is 'covering' for himself and it makes her giggle. Typical man to try and make it look like he 'meant to do that' when Ozworth arrives. Ava's giggle becomes soft laughter when Ozworth doesn't buy Ziel's explanation of what they are doing up here. She's not at all sure how they did get up here but is grateful when Ozworth is able to bring them safely back to earth.

"You are so sweet to worry for me, Ozworth. Thank you for getting us down." Looking back to Ziel, "Thank you for a wonderful dance, Ziel." Ava reaches up and softly kisses his cheek. "Now what are we doing here? How did morning become night in the short walk between my cabin and the river? There is much for the two of you to explain, or I fear you'll tire of all my questions." Even as she rattles on Ava can't seem to take her gaze far from Ziel's eyes.
Ziel

Post by Ziel »

It is again difficult to explain but Ava this is the fairy's realm. Only a fairy can show you the way. It is night time in this realm and there is a monster here that i came to deal with. It however can cross between realms and it hides here during our day and come to our realm during the night.

I have searched Ziel and i have not found it.

I did not expect you should find it Ozworth. Ava stay here my dear the beast is near. I know you did not hear but as leader of my people i can hear his pain and i know where they are. Ozworth stay with Ava.

Ziel tapped the ground and opened a portal. Within the swirls there were two creatures in mortal combat. Ziel stepped within the portal leaving it open for eventual exit.

Ozworth looked at the vicious fight in progress. One beast was already a dead man standing yet it fought on determined to destroy the other. Ozworth's eyes enlarged and he felt deep concern for Ziel. His friend was not prepared for this he could never face two creature when he only thought to give breath freshener. Ozworth darted through the portal to help his friend.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Ava listens...'fairy realm that only a fairy can lead you to', that explains why she's never seen it before.

Ava's thoughts are interrupted when Ozworth tells Ziel that he has not found it. What is "it", Ava wonders.

I did not expect you should find it Ozworth. Ava stay here my dear the beast is near. I know you did not hear but as leader of my people i can hear his pain and i know where they are. Ozworth stay with Ava.

Ava doesn't take to being ordered around very well, but the tone of his voice told her his orders were for her own safety. Since she had no idea what they were up against, she did obey and stay where she was. But where was he going?? Her question was answered when he tapped the ground with his cane.

Ava's eyes grew big, her chin dropped at seeing this strange portal. She could see beyond the entrance and didn't like what she could see. She also did not like that Ziel was going in there alone. The fight within looked vicious! Apparently Ozworth didn't like it either and disobeyed Ziel's instruction to stay here with her.

Now Ava is left standing in the realm of fairies, looking into a portal of an unknown world. Ava's gaze is drawn to the fight, she could not look away. The more she looked the more drawn to this scene she became. A flash of recognition hit her like a brick...could that be? She squints her eyes trying to focus better. Was one of those in the fight...her Paiten?? Ava is torn between fear of the known and terror of the unknown. If she had the slightest clue as to what lay beyond that portal, she would have jumped through it herself. Though she feels the urge to do just that, she is smart enough to know when she is in over her head and forces herself to stay right where she is.

She sends up silent prayers to the gods, that whomever or whatever this is, that all works out well. She also sends Ziel a message from her heart to his, to be careful, and another to Ozworth to look out for them both.
Ziel

Post by Ziel »

Ziel stepped through the portal and saw the fight. He tapped his cane to the ground to freeze the scene. He wave his hand an separated them unfortunately one beast was dying on the ground. The other was almost just as injured and stood frozen in the air just above the ground. Ziel turned from the one in the air and to the one upon the ground. He twisted his hand and unfroze him.

The beast's breath smelt of old rum and his breaths were shallow. Ziel placed his hand upon the gapping wound on his chest in attempt to heal him. A bright light shone closing the wound but the internal organs were much too injured for recovery. The body of the beast began to change before Ziel's eyes. The hairy body and golden eyes soften and the skin changed till he looked like a man. His brown hair was matted to his head but Ziel could see at one time he was not so bad to look upon.

The man could see through the portal and he turned his face away. His tears meshed with the sweat upon his face. He whispered to Ziel.
Don't let Ava see me please don't let her see me die.

Ziel looked back at Ava then to the man. The journal crossed his mind. This must be the man in its pages. The lost love that had been separated by this ill fate. The poison of the beast had run through his veins and corrupted his body. Ziel could see he was dieing and there was naught he could do more. In fact, if he was not dieing and if the foul blood had not spilled from his body the mans form would not have changed. Ziel stepped aside and looked up at Ava.

The other creature was shaking loose from the freeze spell. Ozworth attacked the beast with small fireballs and Ziel turning to see the fight conjured a larger fireball. It began to grow almost out of control but he released it at the last minute and incinerated the beast into giant blaze of stinking burning flesh that cried out and instantly became ash upon the forest floor.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Ava watched very closely as Ziel manipulated the situation with whatever spells he had at his disposal. The frozen forms were surreal to her eyes and mind. Ava stood frozen in her place as she watched Ziel bring one of the fighters to an upright position and then did touch him. The brightness of the light made her eyes close in surprise pain. When again she opened her eyes, the beast that once stood before Ziel was transformed..... Ziels eyes spoke volumes when he looked back up at her.

A single whispered word... "Paiten..." All fear..all terror..gone in the split second it took her to recognize her husband. Ava steps through the portal never taking her eyes off Paiten. His back to her, Ava walks on weak legs, tears streaming until she stands behind him. She reaches out with a trembling hand and places it softly against his back.

"Paiten?" He doesn't answer her but she can feel his body shake beneath her touch. She looks to Ziel with questioning eyes, then back to her husband's back. "Paiten??" She has many unanswered questions that remain unasked. All she wants.... "Paiten, talk to me please. Please!!"
Ziel

Post by Ziel »

No don't look at me please dont look at me.

Paiten recoiled from Ava's touch. His heart broken and the last breaths were coming in and out slowly. He was shaking in pain worst than anything he had ever felt. He could feel his soul lifting and then the pain began to fade. He turned back and reached up to Ava grasping her hand.

No don't go my dearest wife. I need....I need to say.... before i can not.

He took a deep breath holding on to the last of his strength. He released the air in pained exhale.

I can not watch over you any longer but this man can.....I saw his heart and i saw yours.... I want you to be happy my love i want you to be...loved....again

His breathing slowed and he squeezed her hand unable to say more. His eye pleaded with her to forgive him for going away. He heart begged her forgiveness for her lonely nights. He knew it could not have been different after what happened to him. His soul yearned for her to share a life with another to have better than he ever gave her.

An unseen bright light from the heavens began to shine upon him and he heard angels sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP1kYuOLYqg

He looked up into the serenity of the light and then back to Ava. His heart slowed and his breathing was not so difficult all pain fled his body and he smiled at Ava and squeezed her hand tightly then looked back up into that light. His eyes closed as an unseen hand grasped his spirit and lifted him gently into the hands of his creator.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Ava did not heed his words to not look at him. Her eyes were glued to her husband's face...tears of many emotions slide down her cheeks. Relief to see him again...pain that he must leave...regret that she was unable to help him so many months ago...but mostly tears of pure love for her dear Paiten.
No don't go my dearest wife. I need....I need to say.... before i can not.

I can not watch over you any longer but this man can.....I saw his heart and i saw yours.... I want you to be happy my love i want you to be...loved....again

His words tear her heart apart...his breathing makes her own lungs hurt and ache for oxygen. Ava sat in silent tears as he looks into her eyes. One hand in his grasp, her other softly traces the side of his face. She had a thousand questions for him but kept them all quiet. The last thing she wants is to waste his last moments with an interrogation.

Her eyes met and held his gaze...her heart heard his pleas of forgiveness...her own eyes only reflecting understanding. Her words but a soft whisper as she speaks her last words to her husband. "I know, my love...I know. I love you, too."

Paiten looks to the heavens as if to see something that she cannot and then looks back to her. His smile was that of an angel...his grasp tightens...his gaze leaves her own to look to the heavens once more.. as her love's soul quietly surrenders itself to the next realm. A wave of calming, peaceful warmth melts over Ava from her head down to her toes just as if someone poured warm water over her head.

Ava lays her head on Paiten's chest and weeps. Soon she sits up and looks at Ziel with pure anger in her eyes. "You knew of this? How long did you know?? How long did he suffer with whatever this affliction is?? Why didn't you do something before now?? You can conjure up a sweet delicious meal for yourself, but you did nothing to help him!! Why?? Why??"

Ava lashes out from sheer pain of losing Paiten all over again. Deep in her heart she knows that Ziel isn't to blame for all of this...he just happens to be the closest target for her pain and anger. All she really wishes for is just a hint of understanding as to what happened to Paiten so many months ago. Ava lays her head back on Paiten's chest and weeps.