(rp)the teachings about the faith

Moderator: Community Team

Ermalyse

(rp)the teachings about the faith

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was standing at the alter, preparing for the monday mass.She waved her hand to light the fire , she pored the water to wash and purify in a vase. She then walked to the doors and opened them to let the faithful in, hoping that the people of widu was always so curiouse about the knowleg and teachong about the faith... But also the yung lady loved more then anything , was the knolege she could get from the others..... she put down on each seat the parchements of the subject of the week and stood at the alter whaiting for the people to appear.

# LOVE: Love all as you love your self and your own, family,friends.

I have came today to talk about love. What is love... can we really know? I belive love is a emotion that all creature needs to have. that you are '' good'' or ''evil''. love is what give us the streight to never let go in are belives..

expample:
we love are creator or a deity.. we will do are best to make this great creature proud.

We love a idea.. we belive in the depth of are been of its truth.. we will fight for it.. even give are lives..

Love is not only for the living but can also be for a material thihng arround us.. but the most important love is with in are self.Loving are self is what makes us live and survive.. Loving are self is what makes us fight for are self and we belive.. Loving are self is what makes us forgive are self and others.But most of all with out love of are self, we can not love any other...

I ask you all to think this day about love.. how you can love your self and a other, I ask you to if you all wish to send me your thaughts about love...