[ORP] The Return of The King

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Project LVI

[ORP] The Return of The King

Post by Project LVI »

Green clean hillsides, fresh breeze rolling on by... the smell of bread and other products of the people... he was truly home. The King couldn't help but smile, although covered in the very dark substance that was his own sort of blood. He rode his horse slowly into Imperius as people began to slowly come to him in awe that he was finally home.. his horse slowly came to a stop as he smiled and looked around to the people, dismounting his horse slowly with his wounds in mind, he clears his throat

"Great people of Fenia, it is soon to be a year since the great "exodus" as a Bravian politician once put it. A great number of us left Bravia, under my leadership, and have only flourished since then! As of now I officially announce the creation of the workforce group Opus Per Rex. With this group, and again with and only with the strength of the great people of Fenia, I foresee our markets flourishing even more and the members of this group's personal wealth just as well. People of Fenia..."

He smiles

"You're King is home... and it is time for me to show the strength we Fenians take pride in having just as you all have before me. Together we shall make Fenia live for many more years to come... and only continue to move forward for a better Fenia."

Although the metal plates attached to his 'arm' were damaged, revealing some of the blue feathers and fur he has there, he raises his claw high into the air and lets out a great cry

"ALL. HAIL. FENIA!"
Last edited by Project LVI on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nahren

Re: [ORP] The Return of The King

Post by Nahren »

Inexplicably finding himself in Imperius, Nahren looked curiously at the appearance of the King as he returned, his eyes drawn to the blue feathers. Thinking silently he spoke lowly as he stalked off;
"Aye, all hail Fenia"
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier looked from the comfort of his temple complex as he heard the King's defeaning roar resound across the town. He snickered to himself. "All Hail Fenia indeed...All Hail Fenia.." he rasped as he cotinued his daily tasks.
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

Sitting in his office, sorting the reports Lbh hears the news that his King had returned.
Putting aside the paperwork he pours a glass of wine.
Raising it, he offers a toast.

"To His Majesty the King, Project_LVI."

"All Hail Fenia!!"
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

"All hail Fenia!" Athnal repeated with a crowd, just like in old times.
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist ran to fetch the King's horse and his eyes nearly popped out in disbelief at the King's condition. He looked around for the castle assistants that had dogged his footsteps ever since he became the Internal Affairs Minister. "Quick, get the medics," Wolfmist shouted.

Suddenly a whole squad of the Women's Institute in white and green linens gathered around the King and started fussing over his wounds and chivvied him on towards the castle. Trying to be heard, Wolfmist shouted over the babble, "Your Majesty, we'll see you right in no time!" The crowd of squabbling women, over-excited at the chance to treat their king, had pushed out Wolfmist and the horse by now.

Backing off, looking more than a bit worried and a little dishevelled, Wolfmist gave a feeble, "All hail Fenia..." before wandering off with the horse to the Royal Stables where he treated the horse to a high quality Finish.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

He laughs as the ladies came to him for medical attention0

"Relax relax.. I am fine. Now where did Telsa go though?"

The King scans the crowd, knowing he is unlikely to find her unless she has been able to stick behind him the whole way. The King then suddenly remembers something and quickly turns to.. no body in particular

"Where is Aingeal? She did arrive safely, yes?"

He begins to look for her now as well...
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

A messenger arrived at the castle with a message for the King.

Your Majesty,

Aingeal is in Fenia City.

Thorn_Bracken
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

Edward walked up to the King and bowed "Your Majesty! It is great to have you back, I have missed you..." He looks at all the blood covering the King "Uhh... will you be heading to the castle to clean up soon your Highness?"
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

The King nods to the messenger, handing him a bag of freznics from his waist as thanks, and makes note to write to the Marchioness for further news. He turns to Ed as soon as he hears him speak

"Edward... Yes. And I need you to accompany me."

The King continues to look at Edward, an odd feeling coming over him... he felt sick... but turns to everyone else with a smile

"As soon as I clean myself up a bit at the castle I will be happy to see any creature, Fenian or Bravian, who seeks me in the castle."

The King begins to make his way to the castle