A New Life in Paz

Moderator: Community Team

Neferine

A New Life in Paz

Post by Neferine »

Having arrived a few days early, Neferine decided that she should have their new home set up before the arrival of her husband. The trip from Fenia City was long and tiring, so she knows her husband should have a proper rest when he makes it home.

She rides up to this address that the town hall gave her and smiles greatly when she notices how beautiful the home in. The children were now 5 years old and old enough to play outside. Knowing that this was a safe place to live, she feels confident that letting them run around would be good for them and Jason to get some fresh air.

Nef walks inside and takes in the smells of the cottage. Its not as big as the manor, but it will do for a starter home. She sits in the chair near the main entrance and thinks of how to organize her new dwelling.
Jason

Re: A New Life in Paz

Post by Jason »

Jason's arrival into the City of Paz was quite pleasant. The guards of the city even gave him a big welcome along with a big hug. He has received many welcomes and greetings from the residents of this lovely city as well. He was quite pleased. It was a new start for everything; a new career, more grown-up children, a new home, new municipal laws and a new viceroyal government. Everything was so different than his former residence, the Kingdom of Fenia but he was certainly glad to be in the Land of the People. He planned on being fully committed to these new lands.The horse chomped its hooves on the ground and it eventually was before Jason and his wife's new home, it was not as large as the Manor of course but a cottage is what they needed, for now anyway. It may have not been tall, but it was certainly spacious. Within a few months, the Cromwell Castle servants were to arrive in the City of Paz but Jason ordered them to take their time as him and his wife will not be needing so much service.

Jason gently came off his horse and hasted to the front door, he tried to use a key to unlock it but it didn't work. One in the Mage's name? He thought. He tried again fiddling with it, numeral times. He then decided to use the wizardry approach. Jason used a famous spell which had passed down generations of the Cromwell Family to open doors which are enchanted to only allow Cromwells in, although Jason thought this cottage was not magical at all. Chorus! He shouted, the double-doors opened widely and slammed against the walls within the home. Jason walked inside grinning to himself and they slammed shut behind him.

"Honey, are you home?" Jason asked wondering if Neferine was home. He continued to look around and was shocked with how well she cleaned up the place. Jason proceeded to their bedroom and there he found his wife.

"Honey, I'm so glad to see you. I missed you dearly." Jason hugged her tightly and gave her a passionate kiss. He smiled as he hanged up his coat.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Jason wrote:"Honey, I'm so glad to see you. I missed you dearly." Jason hugged her tightly and gave her a passionate kiss. He smiled as he hanged up his coat.
Neferine almost fell out of the chair at the sound of her husband's voice. It has been a long time since they have been home together. She runs into his arms and gives him a long passionate kiss. She knows that this is a new beginning and he will be home now, but for some reason she didn't want to let go of the long embrace. She let him go for a little bit so he can hang up his coat. When he gets done, she is going to hug him again, to show him how much she loves him.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

An owl lands on the sill and pecks on the window. It pecks again until someone lets it in. It has a small scroll tied to its leg.
To Jason and Neferine Cromwell
From Adonair Braeden

Greetings in the name of the mages. As one wizard to another I wanted to welcome you to Bravia. I am very glad that you have chosen to make it your home. Stop by my tower and perhaps we can exchange some spells. I have not had the pleasure of meeting your wife, but everyone speaks highly of her. I would love to meet her and your children as well.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason walks outside the next morning seeing this lovely letter written by Adonair which was attached to a little bird's leg. Jason takes it off and allows the bird to fly away, he takes the letter inside and shows it to his wife. "Such a nice thing to say my love, is it not?" Jason implies. He took a piece of parchment and paper and began writing a reply to Adonair's letter and was also informed of the Tower of Adonair which Jason heard was excellent.
Jason

Post by Jason »

The sun rose, and Jason's body vanished. Where could it have gone, though? The answer to that would be found out, eventually by his wife, Neferine...Only in a matter of time.
General Fire

Post by General Fire »

A broad, tall, mediterranean-coloured, muscular man banged on the brown, two-aligned doors. Behind him laid a militia of 50 soldiers. The General waited, on the right on his uniform short were victory medals and an insignia representing the Free Empire of Deltora.