Commendations for the Defense of Bravia

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Maria

Commendations for the Defense of Bravia

Post by Maria »

Maria walks to the podium to address the citizens of the Viceroy.
My fellow Bravians,

On this glorious day, I would like to honor a few of our most esteemed citizens that have been instrumental in protecting Bravia against the attack of the clone army. These men and women worked quickly and effectively, putting aside personal differences and political party affiliation to make sure that Bravia was secure. It is with great pleasure that I award the Bravian Medal of Honor to the following people:

Adonair Braeden of Cork
Datron Lilliput of Paz
Wandress of Bravia
Xenogiterarl of Cork

At this time I would also like to award the Bravian Medal of Friendship to Edward_Spike, Fenian Minister-of-Many-Things, for his courage in supporting Bravia to fight against the clones.

Let us stand together and celebrate our freedom, our friends and the heroes of Bravia!
Xeno

Re: Commendations for the Defense of Bravia

Post by Xeno »

Thank you for this honor. I will accept, even if I did not do much in my opinion. I am glad things worked out, even if Zachrin incinerated the hordes right from under me for crimes against existence or some such, an interesting charge for a zombie horde when others hold such things and many believe any zombie is.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

It is always my honor and privilege to serve Bravia in any capacity.
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

Edward could not leave Fenia to accept the medal, but when he received the medal by letter he felt he should write
To the Viceroy Maria, the Bravian council members and the creatures of Bravia,

I thank you for the recognition you have given me and wanted to restate the fact that although the Bravian-Fenian relationship has been strained in the past it has only grown in a positive and wonderful direction recently and that if another zombie horde similar to the last were to wander into your lands Fenia will be there to assist in any way possible.

- Edward Spike
Aarwen

Post by Aarwen »

Greeting the recently rewarded citizens of Bravia Aarwen goes on giving a few words of thanks.

Congratulations to you all. It is reassuring to know that we can all enjoy our sleep thanks to your brave efforts!

Cheering majestically wonders if there will ever be a man to fall under her wicked spell of loooove.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Congratulation to all of you and hope to have one of these day this honnor to protect and serve Bravia .
Datron

Post by Datron »

Thank you Madam Viceroy I always stand ready to help the people of Bravia.