(orp) Fire caves of Jon the Fire demon and his family

Moderator: Community Team

Cathrina

Re: (orp) Fire caves of Jon the Fire demon and his family

Post by Cathrina »

Cathrina nodded to Jon and stood up. "Alright."
Going through the caves, she went outside. Seeing the young woman, she frowned, noticing she's been through a lot. Turning to her, she spoke softly "Are you alright, miss? Do you need help?" She stood where she was, not wanting to alarm the girl.
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

"A friend and not armed... I be looking for my brother Jonathan." Before she could ask anything, she could hear another voice speaking to her. She looked around again and spotted a woman standing a short distance away.

"My name is Zahara, and as I just spoke to the wards, I am here looking for my brother. I.. know... I know I look a mess. Please do not pity me, or be afraid to approach me." She let a soft shy smile off at the stranger before her, and moved slowly another step forward.
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

Smiling warmly, she moved towards the girl "Well I do happen to know a man by the name of Jonatan... Jonathan Dailey who happens to be my adopted older brother. But please do come in, miss Zahara."
Smiling, she stepped closer, holding out her hand for the girl.
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

She smiled again as she took the woman's hand. It may seem much more childish than her actual age, but the feeling of warmth and kindness radiated from this woman's smile, making her feel okay with taking the stranger's hand. Her bright red matted curls bounced with each step as she moved forward and took her hand.

" If you be Jonathan's adopted sister, then you must be my sister as well. " The look of questioning was in her eyes as she took at look at the woman before her.
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

Smiling, she led Zahara towards the caves, nodding
"Yes, that makes us sisters."
She grinned, shouting towards the study
"Jon, there is someone you should meet."
Looking at the girl she pulled the shawl off her back and wrapped it around Zahara's shoulders.
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

The events in widu had hurt him... he had trusted so many people and was feeling betrayed over the town being flipped... he stood back and looked at his former home and desided without haste after packing all his stuff to his new home land in imperious he returned to widu to the firecaves and As a mighty firedemon begain to melt the cave and it's rooms into a molten mass the cliff would now remain looking like a indent in the terrain He would rebuild in imperious his home for his family. he left enbeded in the now solid rock the words "these lands where accupied by Royal Blood of the Fire Demon Empire of Intaria exiled to these lands to live in peace May it be used wisely by others who claim this cliffside after I am Gone!"