Why Paz? More like, Why Not!

Moderator: Community Team

Orakio

Why Paz? More like, Why Not!

Post by Orakio »

Our world is ever-changing. Today we see a new land open for settlement, the Viceregency of Kiene. So then, I want to state my commitment to Paz, and offer others the chance to do the same.

I, Orakio, hereby declare my intention and commitment to stay in Paz, the greatest town in all the land, and do all I can to serve her and make her great!

What do I love about Paz? The wonderful community, the interesting roleplay in the forum, the vibrant markets, and the way we can come together to get things done. We've been blessed with good and steady mayoring, have a good mentor, and a very intriguing priest rotation program, and a day fishing at the lake is always peaceful and relaxing. In fact, I'd say that Paz is my kind of town! :mrgreen:

I'd like to invite everyone else to join in and share what they love about Paz, and help remind us all what a great town we have!
Phillerpuff

Re: Why Paz? More like, Why Not!

Post by Phillerpuff »

I will always call Paz my home, as long as the Lady Violet calls it home at least;)
Aarwen

Post by Aarwen »

Paz erm well ah you do not need to even think once =)
Maria

Post by Maria »

How do I love Paz? Let me count the ways!

The ocean lends a sense of peacefulness... a relaxed atmosphere that brings out the best in people. And so it's no surprise that the folk here are the most wonderful in the world. They are helpful, engaged, supportive, creative and kind. The people make this town special, and...

Maria stops short before she falls victim to the sap flu, which makes fairies act all brotherly and engage in group hugs After all, that would be just ... embarrassing. :?
Aarwen

Post by Aarwen »

Muwahahahah.

Aarwen laughs with an evil grin.
Datron

Post by Datron »

Paz is special and always will be no need to leave her.
Aarwen

Post by Aarwen »

Paz had to be female :lol: