Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Eira

Re: Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Eira »

Hello Erma, Hi Colette! Eira smiles and welcomes them.
May

Post by May »

Hello thar

I'm new to Widu, obv, I know I'm a couple of weeks off or so, but what field/way/whatever do I choose when I get to level one? As in, what does the city need at the moment?

Hopefully I'll stick around, seems like a decent game (:
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Greetings May, I hope you will enjoy living in Widu. You can chose any field you like just watch market sometimes so you can verify what is needed.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was waking in the center of the town and saw a beautful young lady, she walked up to her and smiled sweetly...

Welcome to Widu My Lady, I am Ermalyse De La Croix,I hope you fined your self at home here, If ever you need anything please telle me I am always here to help ....

Ermalyse Bowed and presented some Wahallien wine to the lady... A little present to warm your heart.
Hemi

Post by Hemi »

Hemi wanders into town and looks around in wander.
She makes her way to the tavern, but it seems there is noone there at the moment. She wanders on till she meets a small group of people.

hello there, my name is Hemi. I'm new here in town. Is there anything I need to know?

Here's to meeting you all in the tavern at some point or another!
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily is skipping around the town, when she spots a new lady looking around Widu.

Welcome to Widu, Hemi :D

If you have any questions, please contact myself or Misty.
I will send you a social point too.

Tigerlily
Marchioness of Widu
Grace

Post by Grace »

Grace enters town, dragging her feet along the floor. So tired from days and days of traveling. Shoving her hand into the delicate purse tied to her belt, she pulls out the remaining coins and counts them. Sighing she shoves them back into the purse and surveys the streets looking for somewhere to stay, this place seemed as good as any to rest up and having a hot meal. Maybe you'll end up liking it here, she whispers to herself.

Walking a little into town she quietly approaches the first person she sees
"Hello, I'm Grace. I'm new to town, could you please direct me to somewhere I might eat and get a bed for the night"

OOC is there somewhere on the forums where I might beg someone to make me a banner?
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse see the women walk up to her and smiles sweety..

Greetings Mademoisell I am ermalyse De La Crois pristess of widu, if you come to the temple I would be glad to help you with a bed and food.. the only thing I ask is to help arrownd the temple a little... Ermalyse looks at the women smiling hoping she will take her offer

(look down in forum you will see the arstist guild there you can make requests ;))
Corinthian

Post by Corinthian »

Greetings my fellow citizens, I look forward to settling down in this fine town.

Corinthian.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Greetings Corinthian, I hope you will like it ;)