[RP]Aingeal's Journey

Moderator: Community Team

Project LVI

Re: [RP]Aingeal's Journey

Post by Project LVI »

Aingeal wrote:I'm sorry, I just feel so weak...I do hope I am not putting you out by being here...
Smiles brightly and shakes his head no. He scoots her over carefully so he may pull back the sheets for her, and covers her up

"I believe you should rest Aingeal. You seem quite drained... I will be here if you would like to know anything after you wake up, and hopefully feeling better.."
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Soothed by his word, she allowed him to continue to take care of her, slipping into the black nothingness that greeted her as she closed her eyes. This time the sleep was not as deep, and nightmares didn't plague her every moment of her dreams. Instead past and present visions floated through her mind.

Visions of her as a young girl, following her mother around, learning her 'womanly' pursuits. Enjoyment at following her brothers and father around, learning those pursuits not deemed suitable for a young lady. Learning how to wield a dagger, a sword, how to defend oneself. Being a Lady was important, but the things her brothers and father could teach her would be useful in the world. Memories of beating up the boys as she grew older flitted through her thoughts, she was very skilled with any weaponry put in front of her. When it was time to make it on her own in the world, she was well prepared for them to let her leave.

Present memories surfaced, the fights on the walls of Paz, the glory at battling. Then the momentary weakness at being female and allowing the near critical hit that knocked her for a loop. Waking up some where strange, not sure of where she was, wanting to again find her place in the world.

After sleeping a few hours, Aingeal awoke, and carefully sat up. The dizziness was gone, the throbbing just barely a hint at the back of her head. Stretching her arms over her head, she tested the other limbs of her body, pleased that everything seemed to be in working order. Looking about the room, she looked for her captor, her protector, not knowing for sure which he was. Not seeing him in the immediate area, she pondered, wondering who he was, and what he wanted.

Aingeal didn't remember his name if he had told her, and still a bit confused reached for the glass of water on the table beside the bed, wondering about her mysterious benefactor.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

The door opens a little as the King peeks in and smiles once he sees that she is awake. He pushes the door open slowly

"Ah. Your awake, and much earlier than I thought you would be, how pleasant."

He slowly walks towards her, stopping at the foot of the bed to take a seat, while still smiling

"How are you feeling now..? Better I hope?"

Although smiling, he looks at Aingeal with concern in his eyes
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

As she took a drink of water, she heard the slight creak of the door, and looked up.
Project LVI wrote: "Ah. Your awake, and much earlier than I thought you would be, how pleasant."
Aingeal nods, relieved when she did so, her head didn't pound. Awoke just now thank you, Aingeal said, her voice still a bit raspy. Taking another drink, she watched him carefully as he approached the bed, sitting on the edge of it.
Project LVI wrote: "How are you feeling now..? Better I hope?"
Clearing her throat, she tested her voice once more. My head has seemed to cease its pounding, and I feel much refreshed, she said, blushing slightly. I thank you for helping me after my foolish attempt at exploring, Aingeal said, looking back at the man.

Can you tell me where I am, and how I came to be here? she asked, still a bit confused.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Aingeal wrote:Awoke just now thank you
He smiles even more when she nods
Aingeal wrote:
My head has seemed to cease its pounding, and I feel much refreshed

I thank you for helping me after my foolish attempt at exploring
"That makes me very happy to hear Aingeal. And no need for thanks, you just wanted to know your surroundings, not all that foolish really. Not your fault you temporarily lost your strength"
Aingeal wrote:
Can you tell me where I am, and how I came to be here
"Of course. You are in the Kingdom of Fenia, in the City of Widu. I... found you while strolling through the Orange Orchard... you were already unconscious... I am sorry I cannot be of more help."
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Project LVI wrote: "Of course. You are in the Kingdom of Fenia, in the City of Widu. I... found you while strolling through the Orange Orchard... you were already unconscious... I am sorry I cannot be of more help."
The glass faltered at her lips over his last comment. Fenia? she wondered to herself. I remember nothing of a Fenia... she mused, regaining her composure, then setting the glass on the table. Still fully clothed from the night previous, Aingeal ran a hand through her hair, twirling the ends as she did, a common habit when she was confused or thinking about something.

Turning to the man sitting on the edge of the bed, she looked him over, trying to understand him. Fenia? she asked, voicing her thoughts and biting her lip softly. I don't remember hearing of a Fenia before. The last thing I remember, was being on the walls with Aengus, defending Paz. There was a fight as was every night, but this time... Aingeal said, casting her eyes downward. Her voice barely a whisper, I failed... she said as she absently played with her hair. Aingeal never saw who got the blow in, and now it did not matter.

She was alive, well, and albeit still confused. Again my thanks for taken care of me, she told him, giving a smile. He seemed not to be a threat, so she would not treat him as such. Tossing aside the blanket, she swung her legs over the side, her feet hitting the floor; and she tested her legs. When they seemed not to buckle, and decide to hold her, Aingeal give him a big smile.

Seems I can at least stand on my own, she said with a grin, smoothing down her tunic and giving him a look. Figuring to make the best of the situation, she turned to her benefactor and asked, I just have two more questions for now... Who are you? And is it possible to get a meal? Suddenly I am famished.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Aingeal wrote:
Fenia?

I don't remember hearing of a Fenia before. The last thing I remember, was being on the walls with Aengus, defending Paz. There was a fight as was every night, but this time...
He grins at the mention of Aengus' name
Aingeal wrote:Again my thanks for taken care of me
He nods

"Of Course, your most welcome."

He smiles back at her after she swings her legs off and stands up on her own
Aingeal wrote:
Seems I can at least stand on my own

I just have two more questions for now... Who are you? And is it possible to get a meal? Suddenly I am famished.
He grins a little before standing up and begins to head out the door, stopping at the door way to look back, while saying

"Breakfast is downstairs and ready... sure there will plenty for the two of us to eat. I'll answer your first question after breakfast, and any more after that, if you do not mind."

He takes a few steps backwards while looking at her, waiting to see if she is coming
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Project LVI wrote: "Breakfast is downstairs and ready... sure there will plenty for the two of us to eat. I'll answer your first question after breakfast, and any more after that, if you do not mind."
Smiling as she tested her legs a bit more, she smiled. Her stomach began to rumble lightly at the mention of breakfast being ready, and she laughed. Breakfast would be good, I've waited this long, after breakfast would not be too much longer. Feeling her stomach rumble again, And it would seem that I was starving... Aingeal giggled.

Of course not knowing how long she had been out, it was no wonder she could even stand at all. Brushing her hair back from her face, she smiled brightly at him. You lead and I will follow sir, she told him, moving to follow him out the door.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Aingeal wrote:
Breakfast would be good, I've waited this long, after breakfast would not be too much longer.

And it would seem that I was starving...

You lead and I will follow sir,
He smiles and leads the way down stairs and into a nice sized dining room after walking down a hall

"Here we are."

He pulls back the closest chair to for Aingeal like a gentleman as he looks down at the plates set in front of her to see what was made

He sniffs the air

"Mmm..."
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal followed him out of the room, and down the stairs. Now in the morning light, she looked around where she was staying. Making her way down the stairs, she followed him down a hallway and into a large room. The cooked smells reached her nose, and her stomach began to rumble again. As she watched him pull out a chair, she slid into it, blushing slightly as she had never had a chair held for her before.

Watching as he took the seat across from her, she picked up her fork, lifting a bit to her lips. Having been asleep for who knows how long, Aingeal was suprised at how hungry she was. Everything tasted delicious, and it wasn't long before her plates were empty. Picking up a glass and sipping the juice inside; she studied the man across from her further.

I think you for the hospitality sir, Aingeal said as she finished, finding her voice. Now may I know who I have had the pleasure of imposing on?