The Grand City Imperius!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Project LVI

The Grand City Imperius!

Post by Project LVI »

"Great Fenians!

I am proud to announce that our Capital and soon to be prosperous city of Imperius is now open, and needs some loyal Fenians, or those who would like have the honor of becoming a Fenian, to settle this beautiful city! I have only been in Imperius for less than a day and already my nostrils are filled with the sweet scent of nature from our Orange Orchard..."

King LVI slowly stops for a moment, and pauses as he thinks of that scent... then looks back up and smiles brightly at everyone

"Some minor details about Imperius... those who decide to move here also have access to the Gold mine, therefore may still work for chance to win the reward of the two hundred freznics. Also those who live in Imperius have access to an iron mine. I have raised the wages for both the iron mine and the stone mine to sixteen and a half freznics (16.50) and do hope to see the activity I have seen in the mines continue, as I am proud to see such commitment from strong and hard working Fenians such as yourself... but alas, for hard work there must also be fun so..."

He pauses and scans the crowd making eye contact with a few of his followers, as is tradition while making speeches, and smiles even brighter to those few

"...the biggest announcement is that as soon as I have the castle in presentable shape I will be welcoming all of my loyal Fenian subjects to a grand feast where there will be plenty of food, wine, and opportunities to socialize and have fun in the celebration of Fenia's growth and commitment to getting things done, and ss soon as said preparations are complete I will be sending invitations to you all. Until then keep up the good work you are all doing, making Fenia a beautiful and wonderful Kingdom to live in, and with that I thank you..."

He beams at them all before raising his right arm, and claw into the air proud, yelling

"ALL HAIL FENIA!!!"
WiccanSpirit

Re: The Grand City Imperius!

Post by WiccanSpirit »

All Hail Fenia!
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

All Hail Fenia and Long Live The King!!
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

Wonders what the crowd is growing for and slowly makes his way through the crowd that is chanting, he looks up and see their Great King, and guesses he has made a speech "What did he announce? What has happened?" He asks a villager and the villager replies "His Majesty has announced the opening of the Capital, and letting us now everyone and anyone is welcome to move to the Grand City of Imperius!!" Edward smiles, and then chuckles. Wondering how many will colony jump and from where... he raises his voice over those around him as he yells

"ALL HAIL FENIA!! ALL HAIL THE KING!! ALL HAIL FENIA!! ALL HAIL THE KING!!"
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

The King sends a small note to be announced by a messenger

King LVI wrote:
Fenians,

There seems to have been the assumption that if you move to the capital you may only have one field. This however is not true. You may have up to two fields just as you may anywhere else in Fenia. So please, if a few of you would like to move I welcome you, and cannot wait to see a couple of new faces there.

- King LVI

satin

Post by satin »

Smiles wondering her new home in Imperius. Hearing the king's wonderful announcements a bright smile crosses her lips.

"All hail the king, Imperius, and Fenia!"

Eagerly she returned ot Imperius to look around more of her home.
Sekhmet

Post by Sekhmet »

"All hail Fenia! All hail His Majesty!"

Isis becomes excited thinking of how wonderful the Castle will be.

"I canst not wait to see the Imperial Palace in full glory! Your Majesty, have ye any need for my services, I wouldst be most honored to help build the Palace!"

Isis bows.
satin

Post by satin »

Comes back the this venue, "BOOOOO to Imperius! Do not come here, unless you are all knowing. I pity all born here, for you to will not be important. If you speak or question you will to be attacked and demeaned. Fenia save you should you give a care about your friends met who go with out to. No accountability to anyone in office... BOOOOO!" Moves back out before they chop her head in an instant.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

(OOC: You told me just today that Lukoki has not been answering you and other players letters for three days now, I cannot just remove her from office and I am investigating this as she could be having issues in real life. Thank you for your comments, although I am sorry that is how you feel.)
monos

Post by monos »

satin wrote:Comes back the this venue, "BOOOOO to Imperius! Do not come here, unless you are all knowing. I pity all born here, for you to will not be important. If you speak or question you will to be attacked and demeaned. Fenia save you should you give a care about your friends met who go with out to. No accountability to anyone in office... BOOOOO!" Moves back out before they chop her head in an instant.

Monos listen to the crazy one come in and yell, then return just as quickly as she came. He shakes his head, thinking that she has drank way to much recently.

All Hail the King, his kind and gentle spirit. He is one that can always be trusted. I have been just recently born here and I have found this place to be notihing but inviting and welcoming... all but that crazy woman.