Welcome to the City of Imperius! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Sila_Djinn

Re: Welcome to the City of Imperius! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Sila_Djinn »

Hello!

I've wandered into this town and decided to stick around.
Ryuusei

Post by Ryuusei »

Aishe wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:08 am Mass is very uplifting! We have mass in Imperius three times a week at the Cathedral.
[Town -> Cathedral]

Deaconess Suu Nee has wonderful sermons that fix up moods across Imperius. :)
Thanks, it helps..

looking to plan my next steps

I noted that stat food seems scarce in our town.
I don't think the town mentor is active.
I have not seen a recent town report.
What would be a wanted field or even workshop (for lv2)?
Mallory

Post by Mallory »

Hi! Welcome! Stat foods come and go from the market with many of us working to keep them there. At this point in time there are several items for stat foods on there. If there is something specific you need you've only to ask and we'll all see what we can do about acquiring it. As of this moment there are milk, meat, and potatoes which provide all of the needed stats and each are listed at a fair price. Over 30 of each.

The town mentor may have been busy, but if there is something you need help with straight away or know of someone needing help with you can ask and we'll be with your straight away. Sometimes creatures do have commitments and need a second to get back to us. (OOC: Joanna is great and really helpful. She may have just had a RL moment. With so many horrible storms, tornadoes, earthquakes, and such that's happened this week and last there may just need to be a wee bit of patience on our part. ~TPB Mallory) I'm sure, if you wrote to her, she'd be back with you the second she was able to answer your note, and if you need help immediately the taverns are a great place to find helpful creatures, or you may write to me personally if you wish.

What type of information are you seeking from a town report dear? Perhaps I can help locate it.

For a field may I suggest potato? They will help you in your stat gaining.
Ryuusei

Post by Ryuusei »

Thanks

Yes apparently stat food got restocked today.

I do have a veggie field as my first field.

Fields, workshops. Whatever is shortage of in our town?
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

Potatoes will always sell, and I rarely have issues selling wheat although I admit I don't track it much lately. Veggies and fruit (You can pick oranges in Rome by the way) are always in demand.
Ryuusei

Post by Ryuusei »

Jandar wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:35 am Potatoes will always sell, and I rarely have issues selling wheat although I admit I don't track it much lately. Veggies and fruit (You can pick oranges in Rome by the way) are always in demand.
thanks

but in order to pick oranges, I have to travel out of town?
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

Yes but Rome is a single day outside of Imperius. I normally pick and eat oranges as my meal while doing so. I do not recommend winter time in game as a good time to pick however - I have actually gotten an event that the fruit was too frozen to pick and wasted a day that way. Fruits are more filling than veggies by the way, normally giving twice the nutrition.
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

-anders on in for a short visit.
Meows in greeting to those who are about.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Icarius

Post by Icarius »

Hello! I am new to the town and just wanted to say hi! :D
Rfpnj

Post by Rfpnj »

Greetings to you.