[Rp] Datron and Maria's House

Moderator: Community Team

Datron

Re: [Rp] Datron and Maria's House

Post by Datron »

Maria wrote: "Datron, I'm the luckiest woman in Bravia, because I have you as my husband."

I look in to her eyes sharing the love I find there with her.
"And I am the luckiest Man my love. Just one more thing to do. Let us go and make this officially our home so everyone knows."

With that he takes her by the hand and leads her out to raise their mailbox.
Last edited by Datron on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Datron

Post by Datron »

Datron had Been thinking back on what Maria had said when they toured the house.
Maria wrote:

"Hmmm.... we need a plush rug in front of the fireplace, babe... but for now, let's just see if the bed is as comfy as it looks." .
So He had went in search of just the right rug

He truly hoped Maria would like it as much as he did. He placed it front of the fireplace and went to find her so he could show it to her.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Just getting home from a day at the lake, Maria looks up to see Datron standing in the doorway with a grin from ear to ear.

"Hello, my love! You look happy today. I'm going upstairs to change into something more comfortable and then I'll be down to make our dinner."

Finding it funny that he insists on following her, she reaches the bedroom door and looks over her shoulder with a smile. Something's up his sleeve, she thinks to herself. Then she walks into the bedroom and sees the soft, plush carpet in front of the fireplace.

Without missing a beat, she undresses as if she doesn't notice a thing. Then with a yawn and a stretch she walks over and lays down on the carpet. "Ooooh, I'm so tired all of a sudden. This carpet looks like a wonderful place to take a nap. You wouldn't mind if dinner was late tonight, would you Datron?"
Datron

Post by Datron »

Maria wrote:"Hello, my love! You look happy today. I'm going upstairs to change into something more comfortable and then I'll be down to make our dinner."
"Hello love"
I reply Then I follow her to the bedroom Watching for her reaction and seeing her play it so cool I hear her say.
Maria wrote: "Ooooh, I'm so tired all of a sudden. This carpet looks like a wonderful place to take a nap. You wouldn't mind if dinner was late tonight, would you Datron?"
To which I reply
"Of course not Baby let me throw another log on the fire and I will take a short nap with you, I already have dinner started it just needs popped in the oven anyway"

I tend to the fire then snuggle in close to her on the rug and I give her a small kiss on the back of her neck. After a short nap and being next to the two softest things I ever have been in my life. I get up and tend to the dinner.

I hope I did not wear Maria out to much that the smells of the fresh bread wont even rouse her.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Feeling especially exhausted after their ... ahem ... nap, Maria was so tired that she fell asleep and didn't realize Datron was no longer beside her. Then, a wonderful aroma permeated the house, so enticing that it woke her from her slumber.

Going into the kitchen, she's pleased to find that dinner is already cooked. "Oh my sweet, this is wonderful. I didn't realize how hungry I'd become," and they sat down to enjoy the delicious meal that Datron had prepared.
Datron

Post by Datron »

Datron had been treated so well by Maria that he needed to do something special to show her how much he appreciated all she does for him. So he grabs his tools and heads to the backyard. He finds the materials he needs and starts to work. After spending the greater part of the day working he steps back to admire his work.

He Smiles satisfied that he has made a special place for his his special lady. Now he waits to see how long it will be before she sees his work. Nothing better then a surprise he thinks to himself.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Maria's so busy with work and trying to advance that she doesn't always notice the things she should. Coming home in the evenings, it's all she can do to prepare dinner and flop into bed. Then one morning she wakes up early to get some eggs from the market when she strolls past the pond and sees the most lovely place!

It was a paradise that she had never noticed before, a wonderful water garden with a gazebo in the middle of it all. How in the world did this all come about? I wonder if Datron has seen this wonder.... and she realizes that he has been spending his time in a more constuctive manner.

With that, Maria goes inside and prepares breakfast with eggs and potatoes from her garden. Putting the food on a tray, she brings everything outside under the gazebo and sets a small feast for Datron on the table. Me thinks this is a small show of appreciation, but surely he will know it comes from my heart.
Datron

Post by Datron »

Datron awakes In the morning to the smell of potatoes and eggs. Being very hungry he heads to the kitchen but there is nothing there. Hmm maybe Maria took the food out for a picnic he thinks. Then it dawns on him she must have found her special place he has built for her. With a huge smile on his face he heads to te back yard. Here he see's she has spread out a glorious feast of breakfast. He sneaks up behind and wraps her in his arms. leans around and kisses her on the cheek ands says
"Good morning Sunshine. I see you have found your new spot. I do hope you like it. Its my way of saying thanks for all you do for me. I love you Maria."

He then turns her around in his arms and kisses her again,

"Shall we eat? Everything looks and smells wonderful."
He says
Datron

Post by Datron »

Datron sits by the pond, that is in the backyard, He sits and he wonders what it is that has left him feeling this way. He thinks back to when he first got the feeling that something dark had come to Secfenia. The closest he can recall is sometime in Mid December. At first he shrugged it off as if it was just another strange feeling. Though as time has gone on it has gotten worse. In the first week of the new year he felt as if the darkness was closer as though it had moved to Paz. He has stated his fears to Maria yet it seems as though she is now shrugging it off as he first did. He sits there a fear deep in his chest hoping that it will all just go away yet having doubts as to if it will. :( He still holds out hope that Maria may feel this to and soon. So that they may be able to flee before the darkness consumes them.
Datron

Post by Datron »

Though things look brighter in Paz with Maria as Mayor the underlying darkness still seems to linger. Can it be that I am on to something? I really can not tell but things still are not right. They feel as though they are getting worse by the day.