[RP] Arrival to Fenia

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Wolfmist

Re: [RP] Arrival to Fenia

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist looked up at Xavier as they came to a meat stall and stopped, "Who is following us? What do they look like?"

Wolfmist pulled out some coin from his pocket and counted it, looking also at a hung carcass of wild boar. "That, please," he asked the butcher.

"5 Gold," was the gruff answer. Wolfmist counted them out and hefted the great lump of meat onto his shoulder. Dismally, he placed the remaining 3 coppers back into his pocket, wondering where he would get tomorrow's meal from. He might ask the kind kitchen lady for some soup or something from the Castle stores.

Giving Xavier the carcass, Wolfmist lead them back to the stables. He wasn't sure, but for a moment he thought he recognised a face in the crowd of market visitors. "If the person seems like they are about to rob us, then by all means we could turn them into the guard station?"

He thought he sounded incredibly boring, but at least he was doing the right thing, and it was something he wanted to teach Xavier. Hopefully, something would come of it later. No good deed goes unrewarded, as they say, right?

After a while of thinking, Wolfmist looked up to his friend again, "Xavier, can I do magic?"
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier took a bite out of the carcass and his mouth watered...mmmmm...so tasty. He saw Wolfy messing around with his measly change after purchasing such a thing. He knew he had hundreds to spare after his generous present given to him by the mayor of Bravia. He delved into his pocket whilst taking another bite into the carcass and pulled out 30 gold. He handed it to Wolfy as he continued eating.

Wolfy, if they try to rob us...I will kill them. I can defend myself. I do not need to resort to taking the help of others.

Xavier walked with wolfy back along the road towards the stables. Then he heard Wolfy speak something quite out of the ordinary. "Xavier, can I do magic?"...Xavier coughed out a chunk of his meal after hearing those words...he looked at Wolfy.

what do you mean..."can I do magic"...it is not something so easily learnt. Wolfy, stop with this ridiculous tal....actually..Xavier smiled from beneath his hood....now that I think about it...I am sure you can learn. Do you want me to teach you?

Xavier grinned evilly.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily watched the two of them in the market. She was too nervous to speak, but she decided that she must tell her brother that she had seen a boy. But was he his son???? Lily decided to follow them back, still a bit nervous but she had to know if it was him.

Walking up to them, she was getting closer and closer. Lily was so close that she could see the man's face, but when he grinned he looked very scary. Lily stopped short of them, unsure whether she now had the courage? Would she be safe?

While thinking, she decided to run back to the house and tell her brother. She knew where he was going and sort of knew what he looked like. She watched him carry on to the stables again and then ran off to find her brother.
AdrianMist

Post by AdrianMist »

Adrian was on the training grounds surveying the new construction that was going on, and also talking to a few of the Wahallian warriors that had already joined up. Across the field he could see his baby sister Tigerlily, she came up to him out of breath and explained she'd found wolf. He knelt down to her and saidGo find sister Ermalyse and let her know, have her meet me by the stables, I'll ready the horses. he gave her a hug and said thank you and then quickly made his leave placing a warrior in charge of the training for the rest of the day.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily listened to her brother, and then ran to find her sister.

She hoped she will find her and tell her about the boy and the man with him.

Erma, Erma she called out.

Adrian needs you at the stables, I think I found his son?
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse heard the sweet little voice od Lilly calling to her, she was helping Rose pack their things for the move, She let go of all she was doing and ran to lilly thinking she was in trouble.. He sister was always a quiet one. and for her to scream out her name it had to be something important.. Once in front of Lilly she looked at her..
Adrian needs you at the stables, I think I found his son?
She looked in shock and took her hand, Bring me to the stables hun..And thank you dear for telle me .. she kisses her sister's for head and fallowed her to the stables.. once there she Looked at Adrien and walked to him put a hand on his shoulder and looked in his eyes..

Is this true Brother?
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily finds her sister and takes her to the stables where they find Adrien waiting for them.

She looks from brother to sister and back again - wondering what is happening?

Lily then glances around to see where the boy and the man are?
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist looked at Xavier, "If you think I can, it would help!" he laughed at Xavier's grinning, for a corpse it was quite comical to him. Slowly, he straightened his face, "I mean, I want to find another way of protecting King and the girl who says she is my sister... I can't exactly rough anyone up, I mean... if I could learn magic, then I might be able to stand a chance of being useful to them!"

Wolfmist now displayed a face of fierce determination. He was unaware that his fist was balled up in front of his face, clutching the coin Xavier had given him. He was gripping it that tightly that he soon realised it was hurting him. He had the rough hands of a farm boy already from working at the stables, but he was only a boy and violence wasn't something to consider simply because he was physically weak to stand up to any adult threat.

"I like working at the stables, but you saw what happened when I tried to stand up to you, someone who threatened my livelihood. I am weak and pathetic and I want to be stronger!!"

Wolfmist realised they were standing in the middle of the market and quite a few people were staring at his sudden outburst. He saw the girl he saw earlier running away and suddenly Wolfmist blushed like a beetroot, realising he might have scared or worried someone.

"Er... sorry Xavier... lets go back to the stables, I wont speak of it any more if you ask it of me."
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier looked at the people staring at the small boy and when Wolfy wasn't looking he flashed his burning red eyes at them and motioned his fingers across his neck, his teeth beginning to show. He saw them edge slowly away which soon turned into a fall out run. He turned back to his small companion.

You really want to learn magic don't you? hmmmmm....well you are quite scrawny and you have no redeeming strengths aparent in my eyes...I think you would liken to magic quite well...however it is not easy and there are risks involved.

Xavier looked at Wolfy and then grinned.

Ahhhhhh...risks....what a good joke.
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist looked up at him, "risks? Joke? I don't get it..." maybe his youth was keeping him blinded to some truths but Wolfmist wanted to know now, "what do you mean by risks? And sure I have redeeming strengths... what did you mean by that, Xavier?"

He looked around and realised they were suddenly alone. Wolfmist scratched his head and realised where the sun was. They should be getting back to the stables.