[RP] Arrival to Fenia

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Xavier

Re: [RP] Arrival to Fenia

Post by Xavier »

Xavier looked at the child and wondered if he had took in anything he had learnt about him over the last few hours.

Wolfy, I am immortal....I am undead and live outside the workings of age. I cannot die and therefore there are no risks for me! Xavier chuckled slightly to himself. and...you are thinned and have little muscle...your phyisque screams out that you are not strong. Since you talked about strengths...hmmmm..let me think...you are very very brave I will give you that one..and determined....you are innocent...but that isn't very much a strength in my eyes...Xavier walked along the road with Wolfy. They had almost gotten back to the stables and the sun was beginning to set.

This day has sure flown past at break neck speeds...hasn't it?
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist looked at the sun again, wondering why innocence was seen as a weakness. He hated being a kid sometimes, especially now. "Yes... a strange day."

They reached the stables when twilight was beginning to creep across the sky and when Wolfmist entered the loft he saw everything was in order and felt at home straight away.

"Uh... Xavier? Later on, would you like to sleep here or in the castle? Its a personal choice for me, the King and his friends are always nagging at me to use my bedroom, I just like the horses too much. I suppose it would be okay for you to use my bedroom while I sleep here?"
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier looked at Wolfmist and thought about it for a second...castle or the stables...castle or the stables. Hmmmm...Wolfy that is a tough choice...would I rather sleep in a comfy bed surrounded by tens of guards who probably would kill me at the first sign of danger...or in the stables...next to animals with which I can quickly use to escape at any time during the day. Xavier lightly tapped Wolfy across the head. You have to think smart sometimes kid.

Xavier walked past some of the horses and noticed that they did not react to him anymore...did they...like him? He grabbed his bag and slung it to the otherside of the loft. He laid against it and relaxed.
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

"Ack!" Wolfmist felt the back of his head tapped and rubbed it carelessly, watching the odd character climb up to the hay loft. "Well, stables then, obviously. Anyway, you wont escape. I mean, I know you don't really want to, even though you could."

Wolfmist hit his own little pit, small trinkets laid around the place like a magpie's nest. He had a liking for metal things; things he'd found in the street with no obvious owner or from the tavern when the drunks crawled out in the morning, spilling their trinkets as they searched their pockets to pay their tabs.

He found an old locket of simple design and opened it. There was nothing in it, nothing of importance like a picture or lock of hair. It was just simply a cheap item he guessed had come from the neighbouring towns. The local blacksmith had no taste for jewellery anyway. As he fiddled with it he looked over at Xavier.

"Where do you come from? Do you remember much before... you know... became as we know you?"
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier glanced at the small child from his relaxed slump. As an undead he did not need sleep but he found it relaxing. He did not even feel the fact that the floor was quite hard where he had chosen to lay down and he did not notice several bugs that had chosen to nestle into his clothes. He considered the notion that the boy had put forward...he began to speak in a voice new to him...as if he was talking about a long lost friend of his...

I was born in the lands of the north...I do not remember the name of it but I do remember the village I lived in...It was small with maybe seven houses between ten families. I was chosen at a young age to live with the village elder who would teach me what I would need to know to protect and rule the village...he taught me necromancy...it was a common thing there...Xavier paused...rubbing away a pain in his head. I learnt many things...most of which is now destroyed. My master and myself destroyed our village...killed everyone...I myself was killed...and my master ressurected me. I do not remember anything else...no names, faces, places, childhood. It is all a mystery....

Xavier came out of his trance like speech and looked at Wolfy once more. Nevermind that now though...Wolfy...why do you have so many trinkets?
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist listened and was quite shocked to learn of the mass-murder Xavier seemed to have admitted doing. "T-t-trinkets? Oh..." snapping his attention to what he was holding, Wolfmist looked back at Xavier and swallowed before answering, "they're... just shiny... nice to look at... no-one seemed to want them... so I decided to want them..."
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier looked at the scared child...hmmm...he did not give it much thought. Wolfy, what happens if that person comes back to recieve such an item and finds it missing...what happens if it is important to that person and their destiny is altered forever because of your actions?...Xavier stared at the child...

Those are questions I like to think about and laugh at whenever I am about to do something evil. Xavier laughed to himself...oh he was a heartless man...
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist looked at Xavier, confused. "I guess I just wanted them to have a home... perhaps you are right. I'll give them to the Castle tomorrow, they'll know what to do with them."

Wolfmist yawned, stretched and looked at Xavier groggily. "What is destiny, anywa - ?"

Before he could let his curiosity win, sleep took over and his head flopped to the straw.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier saw the small child fall asleep. Now that the child was gone he moved himself over to a small gap in the wood. HE flaired up his arm in a gentle motion and forced a hole to form in the roof. He rested against his sachel and looked up through the hole. He thought about what he was going to do. He was not on speaking terms with An at the moment and had no desire to go back for the moment. Where he was right now was not so bad...Wolfy was fun to watch and was a truly interesting boy. Staying with him would grant him brief amusment. This child seemed to not know his past...neither did Xavier. He liked the boy's company. He looked to the sky. He thought about his past...he still could remember nothing...his time with An had bared little advancement into his past. He did not know what to do. He felt a sudden surge rise through his head and he blacked out.

Xavier found himself in a street...it was unlit and the ground was cobbled. He looked around and could not see a single person. He could not see life but knew that this was Imperius. Had he been here before? He looked at his hands...yes they were living and fleshy in the last flashback...but it was different...he was always a spectator in his flashbacks...now he was living it through his own eyes. He walked around for abit and found the road did not seem to end...odd. He stopped for a second a looked around again. He went to a door and opened it...he got sucked into it and then nothingness.

Xavier, outside the dream, was unconcious and unbeknownst to him...his hand was slowly moving of its own accord...firts the fingers twitched...then the wrist tensed.
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Next morning, Wolfmist woke up and rubbed his eyes before groggily looking over at Xavier, "Morning... hey, you ok?"