[RP] Arrival to Fenia

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Xavier

Re: [RP] Arrival to Fenia

Post by Xavier »

These creatures of the dead do not have a mind of their own Wolfy, you have to understand this. They are mindless drones that only want two things in life, to feed and to feed some more once they are finished with the first meal. I have brought them under my control and they serve me and do my bidding. It is no different than us owning horses. The horses are animals and we are their masters. My minions and I have the same relationship.

Xavier was working with Wolfy, making sure he did at least some work to please the child. His minion had not done anything wrong yet which pleased him. He would know if something went wrong and his minion would suffer if it happened.

My minions are the bodies of the dead, those that have passed away. I can summon just about any person from the dead but I can only control those that I have tamed. When they are brought back they wish to feed and nothing more. I am there to make sure they are made useful. Do you understand Wolfy?
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist moved to take the wheelbarrow out empty the manure on the compost heap, but paused as he thought about it. "So, say you resurrected my body - if I died - my body would be walking about, but it wouldn't be me, would it? I doubt the real me would want to do nothing but eat. I mean, I like pie, but I don't want it all the time..." Wolfmist looked at the zombie, but even horses have free will, if it doesn't want to go somewhere it will let you know. You will go forward very fast but the horse wont. He addressed the zombie, "do you like pie?" he asked it.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier watched the child talking to the zombie.

Wolfy, what are you doing? I already told you that these things have no souls. This is only their body. The persons soul remains in the afterlife. I am not so great I bring back the entire person back to life. My master was but not myself. My master brought me back from the dead. I retained my mind and my soul. This thing is not the same. It understands what I tell it to but does not think. It is a creature of darkness and not an animal. Now stop playing with it...it might bite you.

Xavier picked up the wheelbarrow again and continued doing his work.
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist nodded, "Ah, I see..." he hastily went to tip the wheelbarrow then came back to fill it again.

He worked away and soon he had done about 3 stables, all the while he avoided the zombie and as ironic as it may be he thought the zombie worked quite harmoniously. "We're nearly done, Xavier. I think a break might be alright for now, what would you like? Or would you like to keep working? After this is finished we can probably ride a horse or two. Its up to me to exercise them if the knights don't turn up. Do you think a horse would be okay with you riding one? You can ride, right?"

Wolfmist went to the hayloft as he was speaking and returned with a flask of ale and a couple of sandwiches. It wasn't much to share but Wolfmist could always go to the Castle kitchens to get some more. He offered the flask and a cup to Xavier after pouring one for himself. As he offered the flask, he remembered the holes in Xavier's body, "er.... you are able to eat and drink, right?"

He then caught sight of the zombie again, "does the minion need to eat, too?"
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

xavier looked at the food and drink and smiled at them being offered before him.

Wolfy, I do not need food or drink. I sustain myself in the way every zombie does...by feeding on blood and flesh. I can control my hunger and choose when to feed. I never feed on humans do not worry. I have to live in this society and being labeled such meaningless things like "murderer" do not help me on my journey of immortality.

Xavier passed back the food and drink.

All the more for you Wolfy....and oh...my minion...dont bother...I will send him back soon...he can eat there.
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist took back the food, confused and slightly more aware of Xavier than ever, "If you need blood and flesh, but dont eat humans, are you a hunter, then? Or do you go where your minion goes to eat?"

Wolfmist wondered where the minion came from, if maybe they ate the things sent to the underworld. He shivered at the thought, knowing that such a curse of being sent there was only earned by the most heinous of crimes.

"Well, since you don't want to eat what I can offer you... maybe we can get an uncooked piece of wild boar or something from the market? Will that do?"

He lead them out to the paddock and looked forward to sitting down in the sun while watching the horse and its very recent foal play in the paddock.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier thought about the offer. He almost drooled at the thought of the taste.

hmmm yes, that would be fine.

Xavier followed Wolfy as he led them out to the paddock. He saw the horses grazing in the field. hmmmm...that was what he came here for wasn't it...a horse. Xavier had completely forgotten...he was too preoccupied with helping Wolfy.
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

"Come on then, to the market, lets get you fed. You deserve a good snack." Wolfmist dragged Xavier away from the paddock, happy that he had a new friend, even if he was a bit weird.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily lost sight of the boy and man, so she decided to head home again. But as she passed the stables, she spotted them again. They appeared to be heading for the market.

Lily had to go that way anyway, so she decided to follow them at a distance though. She was too scared to say hello to the boy while the man was there (Lily was scared of strangers). But the two of them seemed friendly, so she thought she might not get a chance unless she could get up the courage to call out hello.

Ducking behind things, she followed the two of them.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier had followed Wolfy to the market. He was hungry and a peice of raw meat would be delicious to him. This whole thing had be disrupted by his senses picking up that someone was following the two of them. Whoever it was, did not do it well. xavier leaned into to Wolfy who was walking beside him and quietly said to him.

There is someone following us boy. What you think we should do?

Xavier wondered what crazy things Wolfy might come up with.