[RP] Arrival to Fenia

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Wolfmist

[RP] Arrival to Fenia

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist looks around. The building was dark, he couldn't remember how he got here. There were no windows and he couldn't even see the door. From what he could tell he was lying on a pallet of something soft like hay and the place seem quiet. From a corner something sounded like water dripping slowly into a pool and he ached as he tried to get up. He rubbed his head, a headache had seized him momentarily. He groaned a little as he tried to stand up, but he was weak and wobbled about, leaning on a slimy wall made of thick bricks. Where was he?

He felt around for a door.
Paiten

Re: [RP] Arrival to Fenia

Post by Paiten »

The knife was sharp and the blood began to pool about his feet he knew this victim was not happy as the end came. He was a friend in all truth but it had to be done. He did comfort him at first patted his head spoke kind words.

As he looked up from the deed done in the darkness he saw something in the corner. It got closer...closer and touched his leg.

A scream echoed through the barn not the yelp of the sheep that had just died. But the scream of Paiten as a strange man grabbed his leg.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Ava was busy scrubbing potatoes for the evening meal. The kitchen window was open to let in a soft cool early fall breeze. She hums a little tune as she works...being married to Paiten is amazing to her.

He just started a sheep field, and she was soon to plough up a piece of land for corn. Just a little bit ago Paiten had kissed her cheek and headed for the barn to slaughter a sheep for sale. Ava continues her work until she hears a blood chilling scream from the barn.

Dropping all she had in her hands she fairly flies out to the barn. Visions of Paiten laying there with a vicious knife wound bleeding, pumped adrenalin through her system and she ran faster than she ever knew she could. Finally reaching the barn she yanks the door open. There's blood EVERYwhere!! But whos blood is it??

"Paiten!! Are you okay??" Then she notices the other person there. Who is that, she wonders. "Hello? Are you okay?" Ava didn't know this man, but he looked like he needed help.

She turns back to Paiten with questioning eyes. "Paiten answer me! Are you okay?"
Paiten

Post by Paiten »

As the light poured in Paiten saw the strange man in the corner. He realized it was him who had touched him and it was not night of the living dead sheep.

This sheep slaughtering was getting to him already he felt haunted by them. His mind had visions of sheep coming for him in the darkness.

"Ava im fine. I didnt know sheep could scream when you slaughter them."

He looked over to the strange man.

"How did you get in my barn?"
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist moved along the wall until he found a door... after a few minutes fumbling he managed to open it. He figured from the way the top half opened, hitting his head in the process, then the bottom half hitting somewhere less convenient, it was a stable door. Gasping for breath while the world swirled around his head in stars, he crawled out of the dark stable and placed a hand on someone's ankle as he clawed for help. He was shocked when the man screamed in an unnaturally high voice with a knife in his hand and the carcass of a dead sheep falling to his face. He was more than shocked when the windpipe of the animal was gushing blood straight into his face.

Wolfmist fainted as the warbled sound of the farmer's wife came into range.
Ava

Post by Ava »

"Ava im fine. I didnt know sheep could scream when you slaughter them."
Satisfied that Paiten isn't injured...and not buying his "sheep scream when you slaughter them" idea for a single moment, Ava turns her attention to the man laying on the ground with blood all over him. "Paiten, tell me that's sheeps blood and not his."

Ava doesn't wait for his answer and unties her apron to wipe the man's face off. "Well, he's unconsious but he's breathing. That's a good sign, anyway." Ava goes and gets some water from the well and brings it back into the barn. She splashes the man in the face trying to wake him.
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist wakes up with a start to find himself soaking wet. He splutters and backs up against the wall when he sees what might be an angry farmer's wife with a bucket, "who... who are you?? Wh-where am I??"
Leana

Post by Leana »

Leana mutterd to herself as she walked through town looking for her scoundrel of a brother. No one looked twice at the grubby child as she darted around and between old ladies and men with dead chickens. It was not like him to run off and cause trouble without her. "Pardon, Ma'am, you see my brother?" she asked Miss. Karin who had pulled them both, kicking, fighting, and slimy, from their mother's belly. 

"No, and you tell that boy if he puts one more boot into my chicken coop, I'll have his hide!" She ducked away from the angry woman, fearing for the safety of her own bottom end, and ran down along the old village road. The thatched buildings and muck trenches turned into fields left empty by a plentiful harvest. 

Paiten's barn...Hadn't they snuck into the loft only yesterday pretending it was their fortress? Maybe he had gone back. But as she neared she heard voices inside. Quietly, she padded toward a window and raised herself onto her tiptoes to peer inside. Her eyes widened in horror.

Paiten stood over a pool of blood, a knife in his hand, Wolfmist on the ground before him. Leana screamed, her eyes filling with tears as she ran around to the open door, nearly knocking over Ava. "You killed him! she wailed as she bowled into the farmer, kicking him on the shin and striking out with her tiny fists.    
Paiten

Post by Paiten »

"I killed him??? Stop kicking me! Yeah i killed him! I need his carcass to make some clothes. Why are you kicking me for killing him? He was just a stupid creature."

"Ava? What is wrong with these people? One on the ground wallowing in blood and the other kicking me. What are you people vegetarians? What kind of crazy protest is this?"

Finally breaking free of the kicking and screaming girl. He stood up with the knife still in his hand and blood all over his apron and gloves.

"You would think i murdered someone. I have plans for his hide thats all."
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

The thought enters Melusine's mind 'Oh new neighbours!' hearing all that commotion 'I have yet to check them out'. She flutters her way towards the barn following the dirt road. Upon reaching the barn Mel hides peering through the window exploring the possibilities that are held within these walls. 'A child hitting and kicking, a man laying on the ground, a lady trying to clean him up and a sheep farmer looking around at all the people in his barn and a dead sheep caucus laying on the ground beside the man that lays so still'

Mel walks around to the door knocking as she enters the barn not waiting for an invitation "Hi I'm Melusine, I heard all the commotion and came to see if I could help" taking control Mel directs the child out of the barn "Please dear just step outside, walk down to the end of the road and back and take a few deep breaths to help calm yourself" Mel then turns to the farmer "Sir if you would please run down to the neighbouring farm and get some help" and watches as he leaves through the barn door taking the child out with him. Looking at the man on the ground Mel then turns towards the lady before him "We may need some clean water I can watch him while you get some" Watching as she leaves the barn bucket in hand.

Studying the man on the floor then proceeding to eye off that sheep caucus laying on the ground she proceeds to take it outside behind the barn. Returning back through the door just before the lady had returned "I have some medicine at home I will head home right now"

Walking outside through the barn door and around the back of the barn Mel heads around the back of the barn to where she left the dead sheep, picking it up awkwardly she starts to sneak across the field towards her home.