[RP] Arrival to Fenia

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

adriens

Re: [RP] Arrival to Fenia

Post by adriens »

while out walking a fair bit of sreaming and noise seamed to be comming from one of the barns in the near by fields slowly an quitely adreins move,s towards where he could see what was going on with out being seen him self looking around he sees that there is blood every where and that peaple ar running all over the place and seam to be led by Melusine contiueing to watch he see,s Melusine head around the back of the barn with a dead sheap and head off home with it follow her he watchers her place i tin her basment then head off back to the barn .

not one to knock back a good prank adriens go,s down in to Melusine,s basment and picks up what is left of the very dead bloody sheep and carts it back to the barn been carfull not to be seen by any one he grabs a few small spapened post and pushes them in to the ground then he trys the the dead sheep to the posts about 20 meters from the frount of the barn i some shodows so that it looks like it was just standing there watching the doors .

heading back off in to the dark he hides near by to watch what happens as every comes out of the barn to see this blood dead sheep just standing there as if it were alive again.
Paiten

Post by Paiten »

After knocked on a few doors covered in blood and welding a butchers knife Paiten was frustrated. It seemed no one would open the door. By night fall he walked back to his barn muttering to himself why he left anyway. It was his barn after all, someone else should have gone for help he didnt need any help.

He was still confused anyway as to why these people were in his barn. As he approached the gate he saw something in the distance standing. It should not be standing in the darkness...

It should not be standing at all...

Ava!
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Melusine arrived at her home and placed the dead sheep in her basement then went upstairs to clean up and have some dinner. After a delicious meal Mel preceeded back down to her basement to skin and salt the dead sheep. Walking down the stairs with knife and salt in hand she was getting excited by the brilliant plan that had taken place. "What !" she screamed "How on earth" looking around her basement. "Where is the sheep!" Melusine screams as she drops the knife and salt, spilling the salt all over the basement floor. "Someone must have been in here who could I have been seen by?" she continues to scream. Taking a few deep breaths Mel starts to contemplate what could have happened 'They must have come and taken it back' she thinks to herself.

Melusine walks back up the stairs while being over come with despair she walks out the front door and heads back across the field looking around to see who could have seen her. In the distance she looks directly at the barn thinking 'Ok this time must be sneaky' Staying close to the ground watching the barn Mel notices someone standing about 20 feet from the barn, she knows that somehow she is going to need to find a way to search the barn without being noticed. Mel lays on the ground where she is thinking out the plan.

After much consideration Mel decides that the best option is to return with the medication she said she had at her home and walk in as though she is unaware of any ill doings. Mel races back to her home to make a quick medicine even though its only medicine in appearance she races back towards the barn.

The figure is still standing near the barn but this time instead of hiding she races straight up to the figure as she approaches Mel notices that this is no person this is her sheep. This changes everything Mel thinks to herself, continuing to race up to the figure now known to be the dead sheep and starts to push on it trying to knock it over 'Wow' she thinks to herself 'someone strong has put this into the ground' rethinking the plan again Mel runs with all her might into the bushland closeby returning with firewood she places it around the base of the sheep and sets it alight 'Might as well cook it where it stands' she thinks. Just after lighting the fire the sticks that were holding the sheep up catch alight and the sheep falls to the ground. Graping hold of the fallen sheep Mel holds it awkwardly again as she carries it back home again placing it back in the basement where she starts to clean up this poor tortured dead sheep after locking the door behind her.
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist looked up at the girl who had been hitting the man, who had now gone outside and was now screaming for his wife. He looked from the girl who was standing next to the puddle of sheep's blood, then along the trail of blood where he had scrambled back to the wall. He looked up at Ava then at the girl, wondering where the heck he was, who they were and... who am I?

He looked at the girl then at his hands covered in blood. Something was strange - stranger than the situation - but he was vaguely sure his hands were supposed to be bigger than this. A lot bigger. He flung them away, reacting like they were on fire, then pushed himself from the ground, feeling along the wall as he thought about making a hasty retreat. As he scrambled along, a pitchfork met his grasp. He took it and threatened the immediate vicinity with the pointy bits as glanced back and forth.
Leana

Post by Leana »

"No! I won't go!" she yelled as a pair of hands tried to shuffle her toward the barn door. Lea ducked beneath the arms and ran back to her brother's side only to see that he had moved...He wasn't dead! She barely noticed the removal of the bloody sheep as she ran to him with a wide smile of relief.

"Wolfy!" But something wasn't right. His eyes were startled, as if he hadn't ever seen her before. "Let's go home before momma worries..." she added in a whisper as she continued forward. He scooped up a pitchfork, holding it in front of him like a hunter with a spear.

"Wolfmist?"
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist backed off sharply, "Wolfmist??" It sounded familiar - was that his name? It sounded right... definitely... but could he be sure? "B-but who are you? How do you know me?" She was only a little girl... younger than he was... or was she? She seemed to be the same height... wait... that couldn't be right... could it? "What's going on? What is this place? Momma? Who's Momma?"

Loads of questions were reeling through his head, he kept wanting to run away but something froze him like a deer caught in the headlights of a wagon... the pitchfork prongs began trembling as did Wolfmist's hands and arms.
AngelRose

Post by AngelRose »

Angel lifted the bucket of water and started on her way home. Where are those bloody kids!? She thought as she hikes up the hill, panting. She saw a commotion on the barn as a man left, something fluttering, Leana, a lady... wait.... Angel looked squinted her eyes to look clearly, what she saw froze her in fear as Leana was being dragged unwillingly and her screams echo.

LEANA! Angel dropped the bucket and ran toward the barn. She kept screaming out Leana's name as she ran, jumping over items, ducking and dodging until she reached the door. She heard someone said who is momma and it dawns on her as she realizes the voice. Wolf.. She barged in passing the others to her kids. She immediately stopped as she eyes Wolf waving the pitchfork at his sister. Wolf..? What are you doing? Put down the pitchfork right this instant. She cautiously went behind Leana and grab her to shield her from her brother.
Leana

Post by Leana »

"Quit playing, it isn't funny!" she yelled, prepared to stomp forward and punch his nose out the back of his head. But, he seemed just as afraid as she was as the pitchfork wavered.

"Momma!" She ran to her mother as she pushed her way into the barn. "Mommy, he's scarring me!" Leana could feel tears in her eyes as her mother pulled her close. Her familiar smell was comforting as she buried her face into her skirts.
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist looked from the pitchfork to "Momma" and "Leana" as they seem to be called, acting as if they knew him and were scolding him for doing wrong. The "Momma" seemed big and threatening... he couldn't work out why but that seemed wrong... but right at the same time.

He dropped the pitchfork, quivering, and then looked at the crying girl, "I.... I'm sorry! I'm... I'm just scared, that's all... I don't know where I am or... or... who I am." As he said that he slid his back down the wall and hunched up, not looking at them any more and starting to cry into his knees.
Leana

Post by Leana »

Leana peaked out from behind her mother, feeling some of the pain and confusion her twin was feeling. But, how could he not know who they were or where he was? He had been perfectly fine while they did their chores that morning. Breaking away from her mother's grasp, she ran to him, slipping a bit over the blood soaked straw, and hugged him. "Well, you can't not know me! You're my brother. Older by about...two minutes." 

He didn't look injured. Sometimes when folks lost their memories they had bumps on their heads. Why hadn't that man over the hill got kicked in the head by a calf an' thought he was a rooster?