Market needs

Moderator: Community Team

Danae

Market needs

Post by Danae »

Greetings, I am a traveler from far away Paz!

I am stopping here for a few days to pick some oranges and was wondering if anyone could sell me a basket so I can pick more fruit?

Thank you!
Lost in time. Trying to find my way home.
Brooke

Re: Market needs

Post by Brooke »

Hi traveler. I know awhile ago I purchased a bucket from pygmental. Perhaps you could try messaging him?

Good luck!
Danae

Post by Danae »

Thank ye for the name, I'll send them a message :)
Maria

Post by Maria »

Please contact Finwe, the Mayor of Imperius. He has access to buckets on the Fair. And if I can be of any service, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Danae

Post by Danae »

Done...now...I know I'm not from around here...but...

One day I'm workin in the orchard...and today I find myself standing before a forest :o

Whats going on?
Seavsen

Post by Seavsen »

Did you pick all the fruit and now all we have are barren trees??? :shock:
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Goodness me, I looked out my window expecting to see row upon row of fruit trees and became very confused when I found myself looking at forestry. I had to come out to ensure I was in fact still in Imperius. Half way here though, I was reminded that Zachrin had mentioned in his announcement to us that he would be working his Magey magic to turn our Orchard into Woodland. And now..."Tada!"
Maria

Post by Maria »

I believe Zach announced that Imperius and Widu would be switching resources... it seems that the orchard became a little overgrown and turned into a forest! And there was so much cutting going on in Widu that they've planted orange trees where the forest used to stand.