Ermalyse little patch of paradise

Moderator: Community Team

patapom

Re: Ermalyse little patch of paradise

Post by patapom »

Oh you are Nolman, their uncle. So I am happy to see you. I meet you before but I don't remind where. I am Patapom a friend of Ermalyse.

She was busy, but I'm sure she will be happy to see you in her house take the time to enter. Ermalyse make some good food.

He turn his body to give the way free to the uncle. When he pass, he closes the door behind him.

He follows him to the dinner room.
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He watches Ermalyse enter the room and smiles. He did really have strong feelings for you.

I do care for you Ermalyse. Well ummm I had a bad experience too. Ok I shall return to the kitchen.

He looks around to make sure no one is watching then leans in and kisses her lips softly then whispers.

I really am sorry.

He takes her hand and leads her back to the kitchen and sees a new person in the kitchen. He wonders who might that be.
Nolman

Post by Nolman »

when Nolman reaches the dinner room he takes a seat at the table with his staff still in hand he looks around the table and sees many new faces then says,

hello everyone, it is nice to finally get to meet you all, i hope i havent come at a bad time?

as he finishes he pulls out his journal and a quil and some ink in a jar then begins to write in his journal.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily smiles shyly :) when she spots Maj kiss Erma - she is happy that they have made up. She is also happy that she has so many protectors here in Widu and is feeling safer.

Until, Patapom opens the door of Erma's house to a man, who looks like her father. Lily screams and runs to Erma for comfort, she is scared and shocked :o to see him walk into the room like that (especially as they were just talking about him).

She hids behind Erma, crying :cry: and is scared that he will get her. She knows there are protectors in the room including her sister but she is so scared she doesn't hear anyone.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

As she waitied for his response pleading him he loks at her and smiles
I do care for you Ermalyse. Well ummm I had a bad experience too. Ok I shall return to the kitchen.
She smiles
He looks around to make sure no one is watching then leans in and kisses her lips softly then whispers.

I really am sorry.

She looks at him a little shocked and surprised...Then Blyshes greatly seeing Lilly looking...

She fallowes Majestic to the Kitchens and see her uncle.. She smiles brightly.. Befor she could walk up to him and give him a Hug lilly runs in back of her screamig in fear crying she wispers... he will get me Erma. She takes her sister and wraps her arms tightly arrownd her 14 year old sister....

Do Not be scared Lilly ths is Uncle Nolman.. He is father's Twin brother... He is nothing like father I can assur you.. he is verry nice and he loves us verry much.. he traveled all over the land to fined us my little rose... come and meet him...

She takes her hand tightly showing her she will not let go and leads her to their Uncle... Ermlyse gives a soft Kiss to her uncle and smiles sweetly..

Wellcome to my little homme my uncle.. I am gad you have found it...

She takes Lilly and brings her infront of her wraping her arms once more tightly making her feel safe..

This is Your younger neice Lilly.. She has suffered to much for a child of her age from are Fathers hand.. Please forgive her... the fact you look verry much alike father, She feared he has come for us....

She kisses her sister on the top of her head and smiles to Nolman...
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily with tears :cry: falling from her eyes was still scared and nervous but she realises that the man wasn't angry with her and was smiling :) and Erma's arms around her had stopped her running off again.

Then she saw Erma give him a welcoming kiss, and she realised that he wasn't her father coming to get her.

She wipes her eyes but has sniffles from her fright and says Are you my uncle? I'm sworry I thought you were my father. Lily is embarrassed :oops: that she mistakened her uncle for father. And she slowly starts to see that he seems a nice man and not like her angry father as she first thought.
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He hears Lily scream then turns to see her in tears and went up to her and hugged her. He found out that the gentleman was their uncle. He was relieved to hear that. He smiles at Lily to hear her to say she was sorry that she screamed.

Hello there I am Majestic welcome to Widu and to Ermalyse's home.

He takes Ermalyse's hand giving her a squeeze after she hugged her uncle to let her know everything was ok and smiles at her.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

"Bonne journee Erma .... I am here for the gardening you wish me to do... where shall I start ?" he looked around, such beauty in one garden. It was breath taking, still Azio noticed the fallen leaves on the grass and the deadly weeds climbing up the a tree. "Have you got equipment I can use ?"
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

He hears Lily scream then turns to see her in tears and went up to her and hugged her.
Lily still has the sniffles from her crying but is feeling better with the hugs from her sister and Maj.

She hears someone calling about gardening and says to her sister Erma are you expecting a gardener?

Lily shyly smiles :) to her uncle, hoping she hasn't angered him.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse heared Azio at her front Door she excuse her self from her little reunion.. to answer the door.. She walk up to the entrence and looks at the little mirror beside the door, befor answering.. She smiles as she looks presentable. She smiles she slowly opends the door and Loos at him with a sweet smile..

Bonjour Azio.. Welcome to my little home..

He looks at her and says
Bonne journee Erma .... I am here for the gardening you wish me to do... where shall I start ?"
She giggles.. how about we start with you comming in and have somthing to eat.. and mabe some tea?.. From there once done you can mabe help me with my Garden..

He looks arown and see the leaves and such...
"Have you got equipment I can use ?"

She smiles sweetly...

All you need is in the back I have a little cabin with all My gardening tools and all you might need to help with the house... But first I insite come and drink a tea and eat.. you must be hungry my Dear...

She holds up a hand to him to guide him in the Kitchen...