Ermalyse little patch of paradise

Moderator: Community Team

patapom

Re: Ermalyse little patch of paradise

Post by patapom »

A young men come in the garden of the beautiful house. He come to the door of the house and knock on it. He knows who stay there. He knows that the owner is the beautiful Ermalyse.

He stay in front of the door with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. He wait about someone response to the door, and take a look at the house, beautiful house with flowers. He likes what she did with the flowers. She have a good eye to place the best flowers at the best place.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse smiled in satisfactoin as she saw they loved the food, She was happy this was a success, She took a little of her plate and started to eat with her guests, she hears her sister Tigerlilly and Majestic
This is wonderful Erma, wish I could cook like you!
She smiles to her sister Tigerlilly softly,

You to my dear will learn one day.. and if you whant you can come by and mabe I can teach you a little...

She turns to Majestic as he says
My my my......what a wonderful meal that you cooked Ermalyse. Thank you. You are a such a wonderful cook. Perhaps I will return the favor one day. I do know how to cook.
She smiles brightly

I would love to tast your cooking my dear, it even will be a pleasur..

As she came to kiss him on the cheek she hears a knoock at the door, She Looks towards the door in wonder of who it might be then turns to her guests get up from her seat and bows,

I am terribly sorry but you will have to excuse me and enjoy this dinner with out me a little, I will be right back but I think we are knocking at my door

She walks to her door and opens, at her surprise she see her dear Wahallian friend Patapom with flowers in his hand, She smiles sweetly and blushes,

Bonjour Patapom how are you? what have braught you to my humble home?

She steped asside with a inving gesture invited him in

Dont stay there please come in and have dinner with me and my familly and friends..I have made more then enught..

She looked at him whaiting to see if he was going to take the invitation
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily is enjoying her meal :D .
You to my dear will learn one day.. and if you whant you can come by and mabe I can teach you a little...
Yes please :D she replies

Lily hears the knock on the door and wonders who it could be? She watches her sister go to the door and hears muffled talking but can't work it out who it is?
patapom

Post by patapom »

The young men don't have to wait long time. He sees the young woman he come to see.

Bonjour chère Ermalyse. I am happy that you are there. I just take some time to come at your home. You invite me to see your beautiful house. I know now the house is cute as it owner. I had to ask to the neighborhood, where is your house. I didn't have problem to find it.

Oh, theses marvellous flowers are for you. I picked them in the field not too far there. I knew there color go with your blushing tint.

I don't have eat anymore, so if you invite me, I take care to taste what you did.

When he saw her make place to him to go in the house, he enter in the house looking everywhere, on the floor, the walls and the dinner room. He saw Majestic and Tigger Lilly. He nods to them. And waiting the host of the house.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

She smiles as he was looking at her.. and after a moment he spoke to her...

Bonjour chère Ermalyse. I am happy that you are there. I just take some time to come at your home. You invite me to see your beautiful house. I know now the house is cute as it owner. I had to ask to the neighborhood, where is your house. I didn't have problem to find it.

Oh, theses marvellous flowers are for you. I picked them in the field not too far there. I knew there color go with your blushing tint.

I don't have eat anymore, so if you invite me, I take care to taste what you did.
She blushe once more to his complements, and takes the flowers he offers her before stepping in, she brings them to her nose to smelle all the diffrents perfums he smies sweetly,

Thank you Patapom it is so nice of yu to have braught such nice flowers...

He comes in her home, she closes the dor afer him. She helps him with his cloak and set it on a chair.

Do not worrie Jaque will put it away for us...

As she says those words Jaque peek in the room noding to the new commer. he takes his cloke to put it away in a wardrobe. Ermalyse invites Patapom to fallow her to the Dinner room...

Comme my Dear friend and sit with us we just started to eat from are plates..

She pulls out a chair for him and walks to the cubbards, takes out a plate and started to fill his plate. She returns with a plat full of food , set it in front of him smilling sweetly. She then returns to her place.. Before tanding she looks at her guests

My friends and familly let me present you a dear friend of mine, a Man from are Home Island.. This is Patapom and I hop tonight you will get to know eachother well.
she looks at Patapom and smiles..

I present you my sister .. she puts a loving hand on her smaller sister. She is Tigerlilly the yougest of us.. But her love of life has taught me much.

She then presents Majestic.. I woul;d love to Present you Majestic a verry Dear and close friend[/color] , she blushes, He has Moved all the way from Bravia just to be close to us all.

She smiles as she looks at her guest

Now lets heat and drink, we are in betwen us best of companie.....

She sites in her chaire and starts to eat but hoping they will all get to know and love eachother...
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily smiles at the man when he comes in.
I present you my sister .. she puts a loving hand on her smaller sister. She is Tigerlilly the yougest of us.. But her love of life has taught me much.
Its nice to meet you Patapom :) she says.

After the introductions, Lily continues to eat her meal.
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He sees a man and is introduced as Patapom and greets him with a handshake then sits back down drinks his wine.

Hello there nice to meet you. What brings you to Widu?
patapom

Post by patapom »

Miss TiggerLilly, I am greatly honoured to meet you.
He bow to the young sister of Ermalyse.

He turn on Majestic. It's nice to meet you here.

What we have good to eat there? Is it Ermalyse make the cooking?

Put his look on the plate and lick his lips. I am hungry.

I come in Widu nealy. I heard, in my travels, that beautiful city have goods people. So I have decided I can stop my trip around the world. I was a vagrant and I heard that some people come from Wahalla. It's my native land, so I was interested to meet them. And when I see Ermalyse in the tavern, she invite me to come at her house. So I never miss an invitation.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was sitting at the table with a smile, Seeing all getting along.. Liking the food... She feelt so happy at that moment.. she didnt remember lat time she was this happy... She looked at them one by one with tender caring eyes, Taking a mental picture of this happy momment.
What we have good to eat there? Is it Ermalyse make the cooking?

She smiles

we are having canard a l'Orange, garlic bread, wahallian wine. I hope you like it...

She takes a other bite from her plate and a sip of wine enjoying this time with her frinds and familly.
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He grabs the bottle of wine and pours some more wine then offers to anyone else to see if they want more.

I would like to know more about what was it?.... Wahalla? Why leave Wahalla?

He realizes that he needs to explain where he came from. He remembers his lands far away before moving to Bravia then to Widu to be near a woman named Ermalyse. He looks at Ermalyse and smiles knowing that he is happy to be here with her. He hopes she feels the same way.