Ermalyse little patch of paradise

Moderator: Community Team

tigerlily

Re: Ermalyse little patch of paradise

Post by tigerlily »

I'll help Maj too Erma she calls out.

She goes around everyone and checks they are finished before taking their plates to the kitchen. Have you had enough?

When she has collected the plates, she asks Maj do you want to wash or dry the dishes?
patapom

Post by patapom »

Patapom looks everyone going away. He stay at the table with the uncle Nolman. He looks at him, and scratch is ear.

Nolman, so you are there at your niece's home. You look like a magician. You have the staff and you smoke a pipe. So you are there to protect this island. Is it?

Looking him smoking and wait his answer or maybe, he change him in toad for his cheek.
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He looked at Lilly and smiles. It was nice for her to offer to help.

Ill wash the dishes you dry them.

He cleared of the table and took them to the washing basin to wash the dishes. After finishing washing the dishes he washes the table off and sets placemats on the table. He goes to find a vase of Orchids and sets it in the middle of the table.

That looks good. MMM Lilly perhaps after you finish..would you like to sweep the floor?
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily helps Majestic with the washing up.

She carefully drys the dishes, being very careful not to drop anything. At one point she does juggle a glass but she catches it before it falls. Lily is humming as she does her chores.
That looks good. MMM Lilly perhaps after you finish..would you like to sweep the floor?
Lily glances around to see what Maj is talking about and spots some pretty orchids in a vase. They are pretty Maj, I like orchids too and yes I can sweep the floors.

When she is finishes with the dishes, she looks around for the cupboards where the things go into and hopes she puts them away in the right place. She then heads to find the broom and once she finds it, she starts sweeping the floor.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

[Some days later]

Ermalyse was relaxing in her room and relaxing.. she looked at her mothers trunk wonderring what other trasure she would fined.. She walk to the trunk and sat on the growned, she opened it and started to look, she found many things, hats, shoes, dresses, she took a dress and stood up to try it on, and a book felle to the grownd.. Ermalyse looked at the book curiously.. she put the dress asside on her bed and sat on the grownd , she opened the book and started to read.. it was her mothers diary.. she looked thrue the pages and stop shocked at what she was reading.. tears came down her cheeks.
Dear Diary,

I dont know why we spread this rumor, This woman has never gave a child to my husband,And the child is not his eather, Starlite has a other father, and it isnt my husband. All this is getting me sick I canot handle this any more.. Now my husband feels the obligation to Marry her and has requested a dual. I dont think I will stay alive here to there I have hidden my sickness from him a verry longtime...I hope that this page of diary will get to someone and we finally know the truth..
Ermalyse was shocked and sad.. she loved Starlite with all her heart. She culdent belive what she was reading.. A letter felle from the Diary and she took the letter..She started to read it..

To the Chamber maid of Sherila my love,

Hello suzanne, this is a letter from your king, I hear that you are in the Estat taking care of some of my children, Please let them Know That I have nerver and will never marry after their mother, Why I say this is becuse a woman the maid of my old mistress is spreading many rumors of are Marriage, I have cheated on theire mother twice once becuse their mother thaught she couldent have no more children after Thor and I truly reget this. The maid has fleed and left Wahalla , I wish my children know of this truth. I will always and forever love theire mother, and No woman will ever replacer.. Please Suzanne telle my children the truth, I do not wish them to hate me for this action.. I know Me fallowing the fallen Mage they dont much agree with much I do.. I have done many things they think eveil but it is Fallen wishes.. I hope one day they will understand and be able to forgive me.

Your King,
Odin De La Croix
Ermalyse was holding the letter in shock,tears running down her face.. she suddenly has a feeling of fustration comming to her..I have accepted her in my home.. I have treated her as a sister.. But.. But now I learn the maid of her mother has lied why spead such rumors?.. Ermalyse cried to her self and read the letter again... No I cant accuse her for her Mothers maid's actions, that isnt her fault.. she didnt know as much as I didnt know... she wiped her tears and put everything away.. I shall give her the choice to stay with us and wee will continue to love her as a sister.. and mabe we can even help her fined her true familly.. Ermalyse got up and walked out of her room.. she whent down the staires and put on her cloak.. I shall go see her and see what she chooses.. But no mater what I shall always love her.. she opened the door and walk in derection of the tavernes...
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

Maj had travelled several hours from Bravia to Widu just to come her to see this woman of this house. He felt nervous to see her again after all the while he was gone. He did not know what to say to her or how to feel around her. As he arrived he remembered her favorite flower fortunately he had one with him hidden on him as a memory of her. He walked up to the door and with his staff knocks on the door gently but loud enough for her to hear. He turned his back to look out the land and remembered his time here... a little of him felt sad and wishes that he could have stayed here instead of going off. One thing in his heart he did indeed make a mistake and felt guilty of it. He waited for whoever answered the door but deep down he hopes it was her that will answer the door.
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He stood there for a while then he had a feeling that she was not home but out there somewhere. For some reason he could feel that somehow. So he took a stroll to see if he could find her.