The Fenia Castle

Moderator: Community Team

Anjoliquee

Re: The Fenia Castle

Post by Anjoliquee »

Joli looks back at her mother with tears in her eyes and before she could stop her mother from saying a word, it all came out. Then as soon as she realized what had happen, Joli looked at Vad smiled softly at him and in a soft voice" 'm so sorry my darling, I wanted to tell my mother first, please forgive me"
Datron

Post by Datron »

Datron comes in with more towels and hears the great news. He shakes Vandors hand then puts a towel around Joli and gives her a big hug.
Vandor

Post by Vandor »

Shaking his father in law's hand, the dumbfound expression on his face waned as he took a towel to himself to dry off. "Thank you?..... Darling, is this true?" He smiled at her kissing her on the lips. "This is excellent news indeed!"
Anjoliquee

Post by Anjoliquee »

Joli hugs her father lovingly and gently place a kiss on his cheek and smiles , " So your going to be Grand papa," let out a soft giggles then turn to look at Vad " Yes darling it is, we are going to have a baby, Well mom so what do you have here to eat I am so hungry mom, need food mommy"
Datron

Post by Datron »

Betrayed by his wife and family Datron retreats to the house in the woods and takes his own life.