*Imperius Mentor office

Moderator: Community Team

Vandor

Re: Imperius Mentor office

Post by Vandor »

"Juice, ale, or tea! I'll drink all save water of the sea," he chuckled. "In truth on my many travels I have been introduced to tastes and textures to stimulate and satisfy the senses, so I am fairly open to mostly any fare to be offered. I hope to sample many things in Imperius as I settle into my new home. Of course, my bride to be will make that much easier and new friends, such as yourself."

In a fit of spontaneous romance, he pulled Anj close to him and kissed her twice for good measure, "As mentor your duties will keep you busy, but I do hope you will not be a stranger in the castle. After all, either through social visit or official business of advisement, you'll need to walk those halls now and then."

His eye caught sight of a note she was just inscribing and smiled, "Moraemer and Misty... kudos to them!"
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Morghain blinks in suprise, she's pretty sure thats the longest speech he's ever made to her and she is somewhat impressed."I'm really glad to have been able to meet you guys. I look forward to getting to know you both better."

As she speaks, a messanger comes in to give her a note to inform her that giubios had just moved into town.
Anjoliquee

Post by Anjoliquee »

Blushes as her Love take hold of her and gently place two tenderly but lovingly kisses on her lips. Joli looks over to Morghain and smiles.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Morghain is amused by the display of love and affection between Vandor and Joli. She is glad that others have found love as she has with Lucifer. She turns her head politely to give them what privacy she may, turning her attention to the messanger who had just brought her news of giubios' arrival in town. No sooner had they turned to leave, than another entered with a note to tell her that Azuloth had just bought himself a smithy. She makes a note to herself to send him a congratulatory note.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Morghain starts to feel like her office has turned into some form of caravan station as she has spots yet another messenger entering her open door. Indicating her dismissal with a nod of thanks to the one who had brought her news of Azuloths purchase of his smithy, she signals the new one forward. They present her with a piece of paper that informs her of the arrival in town of yet another new citizen, one by the name of Arionur. With a smile, she pens them a quick note of welcome and passes it to the messenger to take to their new arrival.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

No sooner had she dispatched that messenger, than another was hot on their heels. This one to inform her of the arrival in town of one Olivia. Dispatching this messanger with a note of welcome to the young lady, she hopes that her fellow citizens will take the opportunity to make the new arrivals welcome by giving them their much needed Social Points.
Finwe

Post by Finwe »

Seeing the good progress happing in the Mentor's office he stops by to congratulate everyone.

On behalf of Imperius I would like to join our Chief Mentor in welcoming Olivia and Arionur. And a bit thanks to our lovely Chief Mentor, who keeps everyone active while I sit behind my desk figuring out economics. I urge everyone to use their social points daily . . . heck, even your wonderful Mayor could use some ;).
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

While Vandor and Joli are apparently engrossed in each other and there is a gap in the flow of messengers coming in, Morghain decides to take the opportunity to put forth her weekly report. Her timing appears to have been rather clever as Finwe comes in midway through.
Imperius Mentor office update

Population Make up(active)

Level 0:
Olivia
Level 1: 17
Level 2: 19
Level 3: 14

Field Distribution

Chicken: 12
Corn: 22
Cow: 6
Sheep: 1
Veggie: 19
Wheat: 19

Finwe has asked if some of our cow farmers could please milk their cows or if any intending on getting another field to consider a cow field for milk.

Professions

Baker: 3
Blacksmith: 7
Butcher: 11
Carpenter: 5
Miller: 3
Weaver: 7

Ways

Army:3
Priest: 2
Sorcerer: 5
State: 3

We are always greatful when our citizens are willing to train themselves over and beyond the expectations of the Viceroyal Scribe and the town Training Masters. If you feel you have reached your peak, perhaps extra study is in order or taking the opportunity to practice your fighting on each other in some friendly duels :D Plus! drinking milk or eating chicken, steak or fish is an interesting change from subsisting on bread and corn. Anyway the point of all that is...Could anyone who is yet to settle on which Way they wish to take, please consider building towards Army way :D We may not be at war or ever plan to be, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be prepared. Thank you!
Vandor

Post by Vandor »

"Greetings Finwe," he smiled as the other entered. "I'm glad to see many new people arriving and...." he trailed off as Morghain posted her report. "Well now, that's a good group of figures. We certainly have a well balanced and expert citizenry."
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Returning after yet another failed trip to meet Idra on the node, Morghain finds that while she was away, Misty had taken up studies to become a Priest " Congratulations Misty!"