*Imperius Mentor office

Moderator: Community Team

Morghain

Re: Imperius Mentor office

Post by Morghain »

Update

Population Makeup

Level 0: Only Olivia is still alive though I suspect she isnt far off purchasing her own piece of land.
Level 1: 17
Level 2: 17
Level 3: 16

Field Distribution

Chicken: 11
Corn: 22
Cow: 9
Sheep 1
Veggies: 18
Wheat: 18

Corn farmers, there is a bit of a shortage on the market for corn...I didn't take all of it..honest :P Could a few of you please stock up the market?

Professions

Baker: 3
Blacksmith: 7
Butcher: 11
Carpenter: 5
Miller: 3
Weaver: 7

Ways

Army: 3
Priest: 2
Sorcerer: 5
State: 3

People needing SP and number required to level

Galen:1 SP
Balerion: 5 SP
Bergan: 38 SP
Lukoki: 32 SP
William: 16 SP
Azura: 16 SP
Seavsen: 1 SP
Ashlyn: 10 SP
Azuloth: 9 SP
Auron: 13 SP
Lucifer: 30 SP
Gordon: 41 SP
Koschei: 46 SP
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Any chance of someone getting a sheep field? We're rather lacking in the wool department.

Ohh just found out that Olivia has got herself a veggie field. Congratulations!
Auron

Post by Auron »

Let Finwe know if you want some wool. It is kept on the Viceregal Fair, and price is certainly negotiable.
Vandor

Post by Vandor »

Now that I'm done harvesting vegetables for my own consumption for now, if it is needed I could switch either my Vegetable Field, or even my Wheat Field, if Imperious is in specific need of something. In addition, if you want me to not hire for a few cycles (as I notice sometimes my field jobs take a day or two to be gotten) to lessen the posted jobs I can do that as well.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

I personally believe that it would be useful for there to be atleast 1 sheep farm in Imperius although its quite possible that it is just as easy for them to order Wool as and when they need it directly from Finwe.
I assume that people are still working field jobs so perhaps it would be good if people didn't all hire at the same time, perhaps checking the town hall to see how many jobs are up before they post their own. I've found that I have no trouble hiring my field out when I need more crops to mill, but I am usually hiring for 20F each field when I do.
Vandor

Post by Vandor »

I'll leave that up to you, but if you want me to switch I will. Be interesting to try ranching for a change. As for hiring wages back at my old home I was able to do 17-18 more or less reliably. I suppose if I was in dire need of the crop I could up it more for a faster turn around.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Tell ya what, I'll write to the weavers and see if they want more wool available or if they are happy to order from finwe as and when they need. If they say it would be cool for someone to have a sheep field, I'll get you to switch over. How does that sound?
Auron

Post by Auron »

Couldn't we just keep some for sale on the market at all times, from the VR/town? From my office point of view, I would buy up any corn Vandor grew. I'm sure we can pay for the field change as well.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

That works too but then there are 20 odd other corn fields that seem to be lying fallow. Would it not be best to encourage those ones to be used as well? or instead of? I agree that corn is a big need too though. Does the lack of corn on the market have anything to do with the issues people are having getting people to work their fields?

Oops I'm a couple of days late and almost forgot again (still not home either) please welcome Reno to Imperius
Vandor

Post by Vandor »

Well it is a vegetable field (potatoes) not corn, just let me know what you decide.