A New Start for Misty and Tigerlily

Moderator: Community Team

tigerlily

A New Start for Misty and Tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Tigerlily packed her bags ready for her trip from Widu to Imperius. Double checking that she had everything, Lily had one last look around her old home and then shut the door and headed off on her journey to her new home.

It was a beautiful day but she was sad that she had to leave Widu. But Lily needed to be with her family, so thats where she belonged. Arriving at the lookout, she turned around and glanced back at Widu with tears in her eyes. Goodbye Widu she said. Then she carried on walking towards her new home.

Before it gets dark, Lily set up her tent and spends the night tossing and turning - too many noises. She finally falls asleep in the early morning.

In the morning, she awakes, has a wash and then eats some food (she brought from Widu). Packing up the tent and the rest of her gear. Lily carrys on her journey and arrives in Imperius. Lily walks into town wondering where her cousin Misty is?
Misty

Re: A New Start for Misty and Tigerlily

Post by Misty »

Walking earlier than usual to the university to teach her class that day Misty decided to stop at the market to pick up some corn for her chickens. As she was leaving the market she glanced back down the road from where she had just came. She spotted her cousin entering the town.

Lily, Lily she called out waving her arms so that Lily could see her.
Lily must have been in a dream because she didn’t see or hear Misty. Running towards her Misty shouts… Welcome to Imperius Lily, I’m glad that you made it.Laughing, Misty gives Lily a big hug.

tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

As Lily walks into town, she spots the forests (just like home she is thinks). While she is thinking about her carpentry work, she thinks she hears movement and her name being called out. She turns just in time to have her cousin Misty flinging her arms around her.
Welcome to Imperius Lily, I’m glad that you made it.Laughing, Misty gives Lily a big hug.
Misty ...... I missed you! How are you? What's this town like? Are you busy with your weaving and university stuff? Lily giggles giving her hugs back and talks really fast with excitement.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Misty ...... I missed you! How are you? What's this town like? Are you busy with your weaving and university stuff? Lily giggles giving her hugs back and talks really fast with excitement.
Laughing Misty says whoa, one thing at a time.
I missed you too Cuz. This town is great, and yes I have been busy lately. I was just going to the university to teach for the day. Maybe you could have a look around while I'm teaching, maybe see if you can get a job, then we'll meet up and talk properly about what we will do about finding a house for us.
Hoping Lily isn't too disappointed that she has to go, she adds, I'll buy you a milkshake later.

tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

I missed you too Cuz. This town is great, and yes I have been busy lately. I was just going to the university to teach for the day. Maybe you could have a look around while I'm teaching, maybe see if you can get a job, then we'll meet up and talk properly about what we will do about finding a house for us.
Hoping Lily isn't too disappointed that she has to go, she adds, I'll buy you a milkshake later.
Okay Misty, I will look around town and see what I can find and met you after. :D

Lily watched and waved to Misty as she ran off to her class.

After she was gone, Lily had a look around town, she saw the town hall, temple, market and university. Starting to get hungry, Lily decided to buy a snack but wasn't sure what. She soon spotted a stall in the market, that sold hot corn cobs. Yummy she thought. She asked the stall owner if she could buy a corn cob and a drink of juice please.

After receiving her snack, Lily wandered back to the university and found a shady area under a tree and sat down to eat her snack. She later took out some of her studies and glanced through them until she felt sleepy and then just closed her eyes and fell asleep.
Misty

Post by Misty »

After finishing her lesson for the day Misty walked out of the university grounds looking forward to meeting up with Lily. Suddenly, remembering that she didn't tell Lily where to meet her, she prayed that they would bump into each other.

tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily wakes up and looks around and wondering where she is. She then realises that she must have fallen asleep under the tree in the university grounds.

Lily packs up her gear and wonders if Misty is finished teaching yet. Relaxing under the tree (waiting for her), Lily glances around and then see Misty heading out of the grounds. She runs after her cousin calling out Misty, Misty wait for me.

Catching up to her cousin she giggles and says I fell asleep under that tree :lol: (pointing to a tree away from the entrance to the university)
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Having sat in front of the door to the Pergamenum class room and stared at it forlornly for as long as she could stand, Morghain finally gives up hope and goes to the reception area at the entrance of the university. When she arrives, she asks the dour looking person at the counter if any word had been heard from her teacher, LBH about the scheduled class. After a brief moment, and no small amount of shuffling papers from one side of the desk to the other, they finally come up with a note addressed to her from LBh. In it is an apology for being unable to teach today due to unforseen circumstances.

With a sigh and a nod of thanks to the person behind the counter, she turns and makes her way out the doors. As she walks out into the day (unusual for her but she couldn't expect LBH to set up night classes for her after all), she spots two of her cousins meeting together. With a quick grin, she bounds towards them calling their names.
"Misty! Lily!"
Misty

Post by Misty »

Misty hears someone calling her name, looking around she see's Morg coming out of the university.
Waving in her direction to let her know that she has been heard Misty says Hi Morg, it's good to see you.

tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

"Misty! Lily!"
Lily was talking to Misty, when she heard someone calling their names. Turning around, she spots her cousin Morghain running towards them. Lily waves and gives her a hug when she rushes up to them.

Morghain, how are you? I have missed you. Hows life in Imperius :D (Lily talks fast when she is excited about finding her cousins)