A New Start for Misty and Tigerlily

Moderator: Community Team

Misty

Re: A New Start for Misty and Tigerlily

Post by Misty »

Amazed at how fast Morg could eat, Misty thought that she must be really hungry.
Then hearing Morg say that we shouldn't get a place near Idra and why, Misty nods in agreement.
I'm not doing anything for the next while if you guys want to go for a look around?"
Misty looks at Lily and decides to answer for both of them.
Ok, that would be great, thanks Morg.

tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

"You'll want to find somewhere on the far side of the forest from Idra, I don't think she'll take too kindly to too many people cluttering her territory. I'm surprised she hasn't killed the elf that lives near her yet. She must be a very restrained orc.
Hearing Morghain story about Idra and the elf. Lily looked towards the forest and wondered if they were fighting now?

Realising that her cousins were nearly ready to go, Lily decides to get some cookies for a snack later. She orders the cookies and after they were wrapped up, she carefully places them in her bag and returns to the table.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Seeing that Lily was eager to go and have a look for somewhere to live, Misty finishes the rest of her croissant and coffee.
Ok Lily, lets go and see what we can find.

tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Ok Lily, lets go and see what we can find.
Okay Misty giggles

Lily gets excited about checking out the forest for a new home and she grabs her bag and starts skipping around the room and then follows Misty towards the forest.

Wonder what they will find in the forest?
Misty

Post by Misty »

Talking excitedly about getting a new home Misty and Lily arrived at the outskirts of town quite quickly,(Misty had been worried about losing their way).

Misty started to walk a lot faster than Lily when she saw two empty houses. Realising that Lily had smaller legs, she stopped and called out to Lily Lily, look at these places, what do you think?

I really like the first one. It's just like a tree house but on the ground.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily, look at these places, what do you think?
Tigerlily runs to catch up to her cousin Misty. She looks where Misty is pointing and says I like that one (pointing to the tree house one) giggles it does look like a tree house on the ground. Do you think we can live there? she asked (hoping that they could)
Misty

Post by Misty »

Watching Lily's expression when she spotted the 'tree house', Misty knew that she loved it.
Do you think we can live there? she asked (hoping that they could)
Feeling excited, Misty answered
It doesn't look as though anyone is living there, I wonder who we should ask?

tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

It doesn't look as though anyone is living there, I wonder who we should ask?
I don't know Misty, maybe the Morg or mayor of Imperius might be able to help us? Tigerlily replied.

Lily looked through the windows of the tree house and she saw nothing except for dust bunnies, spider webs and ......... was that a mouse? Lily tried the door and she found it unlocked, so she peeked inside.

Hello? Does anyone live here? No noise, but she saw some mice running away from her. Ummmm Misty, do you like mice?
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Tigerlily opened the door slowly, it creaked noisely and she saw mice scatter. Walking in, she looked around the room and saw dust and dirt everywhere. Glancing back to her cousin Misty she said its doesn't look like anyone lives here? :D

Lily looked in every room, just in case anyone was there but she found no one. Misty there are two bedrooms (just like we had in Widu). :D giggles (getting excited about finding a new home) Lily skips around the room and hugs her cousin - do you think we can live here?
Misty

Post by Misty »

Misty had been walking around the house and looking through the windows at the back of the house. It looked just the right kind of house for Lily and herself, she thought. Feeling a good atmosphere surrounding the house she wanders back to the front where Lily was waiting for her. Hearing a creak she looks and see's that Lily has already opened the door and had gone inside.
As she enters the house she see's an excited Lily coming towards her,
do you think we can live here?
Yes Lily, this is just the perfect house for us. Lets just move in