A New Start for Misty and Tigerlily

Moderator: Community Team

Morghain

Re: A New Start for Misty and Tigerlily

Post by Morghain »

Morghain comes to a stop when she reaches the two girls and greets them with big hugs, in her excitement she gushes out a line of questions so her and lily end up talking over each other and asking the same questions. With a giggle, she stops and lets Lily finish before answering them both her and Misty "Oh its lovely here, everyone has been so welcoming. I think both Lucifer and I have settled in just nicely and made lots of new friends. We've certainly been kept busy. What about you guys? How've you been since I last saw you?"
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

"Oh its lovely here, everyone has been so welcoming. I think both Lucifer and I have settled in just nicely and made lots of new friends. We've certainly been kept busy. What about you guys? How've you been since I last saw you?"
Giggles I'm good :D , I have just arrived so I haven't had much of a look around yet. I did some teaching in the University at Widu and then I travelled here. :D
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Morghain facepalms herself "Oh how silly of me, you really have just arrived haven't you? Umm our place is a bit far out of town, perhaps we could go to the baths at the training grounds so you can refresh yourself, lily? Then if you're hungry, there is a new bakery that has opened recently in town. I'm pretty keen on checking it out. How does that sound to you lovely ladies? We can drop your stuff off at my office so you don't have to cart it all around."
Misty

Post by Misty »

How does that sound to you lovely ladies? We can drop your stuff off at my office so you don't have to cart it all around."
That sounds like a great idea to me Morg. I know that I could do with something to eat. Maybe you could give us some advice on where we should find a place to live too.

Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Morghain grins happily at Misty's assent to join her "Wonderful! Lily? keen?"
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Giggles, yes that sounds like fun Lily replied.

Morg, do you think they have milk shakes at the bakery?

Lily was excited about checking out the town with her family but she did wonder where they would live now.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Morghain tilts her head as she considers Lilys question "You know, I wouldn't have a clue. Only one way to find out though, no? What kind of home are you two looking for? Right in the city?close to the Castle and University? or out in the outskirts somewhere?"
Misty

Post by Misty »

What kind of home are you two looking for? Right in the city?close to the Castle and University? or out in the outskirts somewhere?"
Thinking about Morg's question, Misty shrugs and says I would like to live on the outskirts, somewhere quiet and countryish. Looking at Lily, Misty waits for her to have a say on her preference.

tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

I would like to live on the outskirts, somewhere quiet and countryish.
Ummmmm ..... that sounds good ...... do you think I could get a pet if we live in the country?
Misty

Post by Misty »

Ummmmm ..... that sounds good ...... do you think I could get a pet if we live in the country?
Yes Lily, it would be fun to have pets, that's if we can find a place in or near the country.

Feeling excited about the prospects of finding a house, Misty grabs Lily's and Morg's hand and says Come on, lets go to the bakery, i'm starving.