[CRP] Josephina's home

Moderator: Community Team

Amladris

Re: [CRP] Josephina's home

Post by Amladris »

Amldris walk inside the house.He look arround for Josephina can found her .As he goes back in the halway he hear someone coughfing .He walk into a room and see his sister on the bed.Amladris fall on his knee.Her face is withe she look thins and seems diying.He falls in tears aproche the bed and laydown right beside her.

My sister, its me Amladris my love is dead and now im losing you.

Josephina

Post by Josephina »

Josephina open her eyes to make sure her mind dont play tricks on her ant that her brother was really by her side.

"Hello brother..." and she close her eyes....

"Hope you dont mind me talking my eyes shut.. im so tired..."
as she was trying to finish a phrase without beein out of breath.

"I am sad to hear for your lost, and I am sorry to Say that the white dragon also visits my dreams more and more. Like our mother, same illness may take me away. You lost Mendel, your love and I am to follow shortly"
to weak to move Josephina doze off a bit to suddently shivers...

"I am so sorry to leave you like this... I am sure you can count on you other sibblings to help you through all this... "
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris listen to her sister,Tears in his eyes ,he start caressing her hair and start singing a song that she use sing to him when he was little.

Land in the sky

Land of birth

Land of blessing

We were go home

We were go home across the clouds

The white dragon fly

the white dragon fly in the sky

Amladris wrap his arm around Josephina and kiss her on her forhead.

Amladris is staying with you .You are not alone my sister.

Josephina

Post by Josephina »

Josephina's lack of energy had left her like a ragdoll... like in a state of her body not responding to her mind.

"Thank you brother..." so she tried to say. Unable to talk... to move.. she had fell into a deep sleep

hearing nothing but Amladris voice that was singing few moments before.

(no one plz respond as later i need to rp more)
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris realize that her sister was cold.He look around for wood to light a fire in the shemines room.He could found anny.He decide to go to the market the buy some.

ill be back my sister ill get some wood.

And up he goes out of the house.
Deslock

Post by Deslock »

Knock Knock. Grimmy hands wrapped on the door. Deslock stepped away so not to frighten whom ever answered. Holding the parchment he tore from the Town Hall Message board, he read it again to make sure this was place.

Work available for handy person. Need roof thatched and other strong man stuff. See josephina Drakos.

He frowned at the name, how could she be a Drakos. He thought he was the only one in these parts, Well that was't entirely true since he only just arrived and didn't know a soul. SO maybe this was a relative?

Knocking loader this time he wondered if anyone was home.
Deslock

Post by Deslock »

THinking no one home Deslock shrug and decided to return another day. As he was passing an open window and heard a faint voice. Stopping to pear inside he saw a figure on the bed motioning to him. Returning to the door he timidly tried the latch, puhing the door open he called Hello.

Walking , after all the lady did beacon him inside, he made his way to the woman. Smiling as he approached he held out the parchment. I came for a job, he said.
Josephina

Post by Josephina »

Josephina look at Des and tries to smile she was so tired and weak, she knew she had not long until the White Dragon take her away.

"Des I found in this...." as she catch a breath every few words

"In this book..." points the births registry "that you are a Drakos..." cough

"would you please finish this for our family?.... Eira's grandma can help you too with this... Her name is
Selene Luna Drakos... but I have not find where she reside..."
so tired of even speaking... she starts dozing off on Des...
Deslock

Post by Deslock »

Surprised that the woman was so weak, Deslock made her comfortable and pulled up the blanket. Turning his attentions to the book in her he carefully unfolded her grasp. Sitting in a nearby chair he stared the book in amazement. Flipping through the pages at the history of his family he was intrigued. Pages of ancestors , a family tree going back generations.

Josephine sighed in her sleep startling the silence. She is not not for this world Deslock mussed as he watched over her. The day quickly gave way to the night and with it the chirping of crickets,frogs and all manner of nocturnal critters. Lighting the candle by the window sill, Deslock read on , discovering more relations here in Imperious by its eerie glow.
Josephina

Post by Josephina »

Josephina's illness was taking more and more of herself... lost in her mind mubbling here and there...

"Find Selene.... deep forest.... ashes in athena... " she sigh

In pain her body and her mind wanted to let go... in her dream the White Dragon looked peaceful and not afraid she was to ride him to the ancestors.

"take me away..." she mumbles

In her dream He flew away as her time as yet came....

"Please come back" as tears rolls on her cheeks...