[CRP] Josephina's home

Moderator: Community Team

Josephina

Re: Josephina's home

Post by Josephina »

Figuring the men would help themself and understood probably her beeing so busy, she goes back to her bakery to do more preperations... like the building signs and such.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris was seating on the floor drinking his tea.The pie he has brought was so delicious that he decide to have an other piece.He see Josephina living the room .
Were are you going sister seat a little it is tea time .
Josephina

Post by Josephina »

Josephina smiles at her brother... "thank you dear... i should take a moment with you"

She proceed to sit by her brother and take a piece of pie...

(irl gone few hours so wont be able to reply)
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Athnal heard Josephina's invitation for cake. He haven't answered it though. He was too focused on his plans. When he realised she left, probably to work in her bakery, he decided to use this opportunity and prowl around her house. It is easier to see "the soul" of rooms while they are empty. He wanted to know her closer and decide what will suit her. Also he counted on some stolen cookies. Forbidden fruit is always tastier. Soon he get bored. Therefore he undressed and started to do his carpentering. He arranged interior to meet Josephina's expectations rather than his own sick taste.

After some time he finished it. He was quick and very skillful. He dressed and waited for Josephine to come back and judge the final effect:

Josephina

Post by Josephina »

Josephina work today at the Cinnamon Bakery. She had the flour for tomorrow but not the wood... worried and tired she heads home.

She opens her home door and try to find the men she had left behind. She didnt hear much so she ventured to her bedroom. So surprise it was all done she gasp greatful to Athnal

"Oh this is like thousand times better then a drawing!"

Oh and look even some chairs.... as she thinks and grins

"Oh so lovely Athnal and couldnt ask for better, let me know when you need to head home ... if still time ... she winks... I got more work for you to craft.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

"Oh so lovely Athnal and couldnt ask for better, let me know when you need to head home ... if still time ... she winks... I got more work for you to craft.
Athnal heard her words, scratched his chin, and said pretending very wise tone:

"I am glad you like it Josephina. You have anything else to do? Ohhh I am so tired and my arms are sore. If you still need my service, I will have to sit in this comfortable chair for two days and eat your cinamon cookies"

He stated very seriously and pointed the chair he wanted for next two days. This was the price the cruel carpenter wanted to take for his unusual skills.
Josephina

Post by Josephina »

Josephina could clearly see the hard work done my Athnal, and his talent was without a doubt the one of someone so dedicated.

"I did make some cookies... Cinnamon of course! with some Icing and few Almonds" she pass a plate to Athnal and smiles at the hard worker.

She take a seat and also grab a cookie...
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

"Well thank you, I love cinnamon, with cookies or tea, it's great. Tell me, what else you want to do around here?"

Then he looked at Josephine, gave her courtesy smile.

"You know..." he said, carefully watching Josephine's eyes. "I've made little something for you..."

"This is an image of dragon. I hope you like it."
Josephina

Post by Josephina »

Josephina smiled widely before adding :

"Oh its lovely, I shall put it in the living area ... You know the Drakos symbol have also a Dragon so it is very well appropriate and of course I wish to place it for all visitors to see that piece of art."

Josephina rise up and goes in an open area to show "here, I wish a kitchen table and chairs if possible"

She cough a bit and goes to get a bit of tea ... thinking cookies where dry just alone.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris was enjoying his tea time with her sister.He remember the pass with her as a young kid.How she use to make him a hot chocolate and sing him song.He seat and relaxe a bit listening to Josephina and Athnal.

It seem you gona have beautifull furniture your place gonna very nice.