[CRP] Josephina's home

Moderator: Community Team

Eira

Re: [CRP] Josephina's home

Post by Eira »

Eira found the book with the help of a librarian and was carefully carrying it back to Josephina's home. She had to make a promise not to lose it and bring it back as soon as she could. She knocked on the door and stepped inside, walking stright to Josephina's bedroom. Didn't she look even more paler now? Eira was worried for her cousin but didn't want to upset her by asking of she was sure she really didn't need a doctor.

"I'm back Jo!" she smiled sweetly and placed the book in Josephina's lap. "Please be careful with the book, the librarian almost wouldn't lend it out! Do you wish me to stay or should I leave? If you'd like I can make you some corn purée.."

Josephina

Post by Josephina »

"Oh thank you dearest... I know the value of this book and of course you can count on me to be the most careful and delicate when i will go through the records." she grab the note book on her bed table, quill and get ready to take notes.

"I am really not hungry... maybe a broth would help?" she respond with a faded smile

Delicatly she opens the cover of the book... Looking at the first Fenians pionneers. The book was only records of Birth place, Date, names of parents and of the child. She sadly notice few entries in there that were without family. She see a boy was parentless none of the next generation established was his family. Sadly she thinks out loud :

"I hope no more fenian child will go through that... a life alone." and she sigh

"Have you seen C.C. around? she is working on the cow field today... if you see her with milk its ok i let her take some in return for her cat Salem. She is a hard worker for her age and i admire will to be independant... but" and her word faded

She knew as soon as she felt better she wanted to talk with C.C. the elusive orphan. Try to see if the child enjoy the rogue life of if she would prefer settling in a family
Eira

Post by Eira »

"I am really not hungry... maybe a broth would help?" she respond with a faded smile
Eira smiles back "I will come by later then with some broth. You just lay down and rest Jo.." she leaned forward to give Josephina a kiss on her cheek.

"Have you seen C.C. around? she is working on the cow field today... if you see her with milk its ok i let her take some in return for her cat Salem. She is a hard worker for her age and i admire will to be independant... but"
"Actually.. I haven't seen her in a while. Poor child, working so hard. I'll keep an eye out for her if you wish. I will be back in an hour or two with your broth. I'll see you then." Eira waved and walked back to the castle where she started to prepare the broth.
Josephina

Post by Josephina »

After Eira leave, exausted from all her coughing, she carefully place the Records book on her night stands. On one of them... Athnal woodcrafted gift. Since the living area was not yet started she had put it there. Her body aching to even move she laydown and wait to reach the "land of the dreams".
Josephina

Post by Josephina »

With a fever and weakness Josephina was lost in the land of dreams ...

She remember Shetan her favorite mother stallion on the beach of Athena, he was hers also.

and in her dream... suddently felt at peace.

Josephina was there under the sky as she loved to do... Mendel her passed brother was by her side holding her. Sleeping in a field... envaded by peace...
Eira

Post by Eira »

"Josephina? Jo? Please wake up..!" Eira shook Josephina, trying to wake her up. She had the broth with her and had even sliced some fruit. But she was getting worried now.. "Jo!?"
Josephina

Post by Josephina »

Josephina was slipping far but heard finally the distant voice of her cousin.

As she open her eyes she see the face of an angel...
"Eira dear... I saw Mendel" as she softly smile

"Sorry i was in a deep sleep didnt hear you comming..."

she sits up in her bed and look outside her window....

the sunset was settling already and she wanted to do yet so much...

"Please tell the King that I am sorry but... i couldnt be of much help today... with guarding or baking"
Josephina was sad as she usually work in the militia or at the Cinnamon Bakery.
Eira

Post by Eira »

"Oh dear... I thought you wouldn't wake up!" Eira hugged her cousin tightly. "I'm glad you had such wonderful dreams." she smiled at Jospehina and then presented the broth and sliced fruit. "Please eat a little. Don't worry about the work, the king is kind and loving and will understand. I will try and check on you later, I have some work to do at the castle." Eira saw the book on the night stand "Don't stay up too long reading that!" she giggled and said goodbye.
Josephina

Post by Josephina »

Josephina giggled back and look at her angelic cousin go ...

she grabbed the book and started noting all the Drakos and or parent/child born from her matriarchs.

"well talking with Eira, it will be easier to go up the family tree...."

Eira Imani 3rd Daughter of : Leila Drakos and Zahn Imani... 2 previous daughters to the couple, identical twins. As she keep taking notes..... She doze off....
Josephina

Post by Josephina »

Josephina wakes up wet from the fever... night had fallen without her working on the book. That night she had vivid dreams of the white dragon. for her family to believe the white dragon visits you to bring you to the land of the ancestors.

She shivers and sadly know she would die as her mother did... she takes the little bit of efford to go up the tree of Eira to find a grand parent. She find that Selene Luna Drakos is Eira grand mother.

As she just found looking at the birth records her good friend here in Imperius... Deslock was a Drakos. Funny how she never ask his last name. She take a small drink of water and carefully turn the page.. oki deslock parents.... grand parents.... and she look closely but think the fever is playing tricks on her. She puts the book down.

Shut her little oil lamp.... and drift again away... to once again see