(ORP) Morghain and Lucifer's new Manor

Moderator: Community Team

Morghain

Re: (ORP) Morghain and Lucifer's new Manor

Post by Morghain »

Luc had set a guard duty roster for his vampires to protect his lands when they weren't training. Morghains pack had a looser routine of guarding their lands than Lucs more regimented approach, yet the mixture of the two approaches had proved successful on many occasions. The wolves had been ranging right out to the furthermost reaches, so knew of Sicis presence from the moment she stepped onto their land. They'd met Sici before so felt it was fine to just follow her towards the big den rather than attempt to prohibit her entry. They did however pass the message back along the lines that a guest was approaching. In the time that Lucifer and Morghain had been together, the Pack and Lucs Nest had learned to communicate with each other on a basic level. As the last Wolf in the relay received the message, he trotted up closer to the gates and yipped to attract attention. When one of the duty guards pokes his head out, the wolf assumes the position to communicate that a friend approached then turns and points with his nose to indicate direction.

Turning back he sits to await the vampires signal that he understood the message. Once the signal is given, he returns to his own duties whilest the vampire prepares to receive the guest. As Sici approaches the gates, she has an unseen audience watching her to ensure she does indeed come as a friend. The head of this guard detail opens the door to greet her in answer to her knock.

" Halt, this is the home of my Master, Lucifer and his Mate, Morghain. Who are you and what is your business on their Lands?"
SiciliaDark

Post by SiciliaDark »

When the guard opened the door her hand instinctivley goes to her hip where her sword used to be. Once the guard spoke she forced her body to become less tense as she spoke. " I am Sicilia Dark, a friend of both Lucifer and Morghain. I am here for a visit with Morghain." she smiled carefully hoping the Guard would see she was no threat to anyone on this day.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

The guard listens as the vampire declares herself, he can sense that she is likely older and stronger than himself but his loyalty is to his Master and his duty to protect what is his, even to the second death if required. He does not show the discomfort he feels, knowing that she could easily end him at a whim. As she completes her introduction, he makes an odd little gesture with his hand, as though in response, a form can be seen to detach itself from, slipping almost imperceptibly towards the main part of the Manor. Another of the guards on route to inform the Mistress of her guest.

He probably should have just admitted the woman, but he dared not make a misjudgment when the Mistress was in the mood she'd been in the last few days since her transformation. He'd seen what she was capable of when her temper got away with her and had seen even the Master balk at the infrequent displays of cruelty that came out when the Mistress was displeased. Better to ere on the side of caution than to be on the receiving end of that, even if she is currently not at her best . Meanwhile, he gives a slight but respectful bow to Sicilia and says

" Welcome, Lady. Please pardon me as my colleague confirms with the Mistress."

Soon after, the guard is seen to relax slightly as Morghain herself comes down to greet Sicilia. As she passes, she brushes the guard softly to indicate her approval at his dealing of the situation. "Sici!, its so good to see you, welcome to our home, do come in! How are you?"
SiciliaDark

Post by SiciliaDark »

She shuffles her feet as she waits for the other guard to return to allow her inside or send her away. She could sence nervousness and uncertainty in the first guards form when he was eyeing her up. She does her own little dissmissive hand gesture when he bowed conveying the message that such formalities aren't needed.

"Not to worry my good sir, take your time. Thank-you for taking the time." she smiles politely hoping to ease the fellow's nerves.

After a moment the guard becomes noticilbly less tense and Sicilia see's Morghain, this brings a wide smile to her face. "It is good to see you after so long! Thank-you for welcoming me to your home!" she takes a step inside and looks around "I am doing well today, enjoying the sun. How are you this fine day?" she winks at the guard and whispers to Morghain jokingly loud enough for him to hear "I like that one!~"
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

As she leads Sici through the entry hall, she laughs at the comment she makes about the guard " Yes he is quite the fine specimen, you'll have to ask Lucifer if you wish to borrow him though. They are his to command, they just occasionally listen to me so long as it does not contradict anything he has said."

While they walk along the hall, they are surrounded by harsh stone walls that are almost haphazardly decorated with a macabre array of weapons and skull trophies that had been taken from their various hunts. Dotted in among them are expensive pieces of craft and artwork that the more refined in taste, Lucifer had picked up in his journeys. Anything that Morghain had any influence in selecting were dark in color and often themed around battle, death and torture where they weren't landscapes filled with wintery scenes.

Entering into the main living room, she seems oblivious of the rich decor that surrounds her as she slumps herself onto the large, velvet covered, gilt edged reclining couch that dominates one end of the room. Nearby are other less ornate but still quite impressive couches which she offers to Sici to make herself comfortable in
" Please, take your ease, my dear."

Standing quietly in a corner is Candy, she'd started off with the intention of being Lucifers blood thrall, but she'd some how ended up being more of a personal servant to Morghain. She beckons Candy over and commands her to go in search of refreshments. She specifies that their guest should be offered " normal" food, but that a suitable donor should also be found to offer in case that was preferable. She further tells the woman to invite Lucifer to bring the children to meet his vampiric Sire.

" How do you like the house Lucifer had built for me?"
SiciliaDark

Post by SiciliaDark »

As she is lead though the hall she chuckles as Morghain talks. Her eyes constantly glance over every detail she is shown, she can see the contrast of taste in the manor as well as how the two compliment can suit eachother. They enter the Living room and Morghain offers Sicilia a seat, She sits down in the one that is the closest to the exit. Another one of her habbits she'd never let go of.

"Thank-you,"

She is silent as Morghain gives the servant orders. She tenses alittle at the thought of Lucifer and the children. Not so much because of them but because she worries. It's been awhile since she'd seen Lucifer so she worried he might be upset since she was suposed to be dead and she worried that the children might be like her own dear child. Images of her daughter play again in her mind. She smiles as Morghain asks her if she likes The house.

"I think the house is really quite charming! Now tell me, what have I missed?"

Sicilia refers to the time she's been 'away' as she finds it odd to think of herself as being back from the dead.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

She sits quietly, her finger tracing little patterns into the arm of her chair as she considers all that had occurred since she had last seen Lucs vampire Sire. "Much has happened since you were last amongst us. There have been hatchings, matches, and your usual number of dispatches (births, marriages, deaths)We have buried Monarchs and Mayors. Our town hit a difficult patch a wee while ago but thankfully we seem to have come out of that alright.".

Her fingers tap impatiently as she tries to work out a way of breaking such a large amount of information into something expressable

"Ach, I'm sorry, dear, so much has happened. On a more personal front, as you can see I have acquired my own set of wings. Lucifer has begun his Army training which has greatly benefited his handling of his Seethe. They're working much better than they used to and my Wolves no longer laugh so much at their abilities to work properly as a unit."
SiciliaDark

Post by SiciliaDark »

Nodding to herself she listens to every bit of information no matter how small. Sicilia only notices Morg's new wings once they are mentioned.

"I am very glad to hear all is well for you! It's surprising to hear your wolves and Lucifer's army trainee's getting along," she pauses a moment and bites her tongue "most definatley a pleasant surprise."

Her gaze falls on Morg's wings again.

"How long have you had them? Are you adjusting well? "
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Morghain senses that Cici possibly had bitten her tongue on some opinion about the news that Lucifer had not only been building a vampiric army, but that his training of them had somehow wound up with them working with a pack of arctic wolves. She pauses a moment to allow her to share the opinion, her eyebrow slightly raised before she answers her questions about her wings, hoping that Cici would continue on with her cut off thought at some point over the conversation. "Mmm I'm a little vague on the process of keeping track of time as people seem to spend a lot of time doing but I got them during the first moon of the leaf dropping season. Thanks to the process Amatsu used reconstruct me, I was able to adjust very quickly. I've been very, very happy with them so far. There is so much amazing things we've been able to do since I got them. Its been fantastic. We're going to go travelling soon, I'm sooo excited."
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

Lucifer sat in his study-turned-war-room, books strewn throughout the room open at various pages. In the corner of the room beside the flickering fireplace was a tabletop with terrain of the large surrounding area. The Young Aeroyn General stood examining the field below him as a private tutor, a once great general, has set out a seemingly impossible scenario. He was about to open his mouth to declare a way out of it with minimal casualties when he heard the opening of a heavy wooden door. He stood straight with his hands behind his back. He spun around and hailed upon the Guard "Speak freely, Knight". "My Sire, I have come to inform you Sicilia Dark is here to see you and Mistress Morghain. It is my knowledge that this is a entirely social trip" the Vampire answered before bowing and returning about his duties. Lucifer gives a curt nod to his Teacher "Please excuse me for this, My Lord, We shall resume this at sundown tomorrow".

Lucifer strode with long steps throughout the halls. As he approached the Main Lounge he stopped and maked sure he looked presentable in the presence of his Sire. He was not in armour so he was feeling uneasy about his looks but none the less stepped into the room and bowed to both the women in his presence. "Greetings Cici, It has been far too long! I hope everything has been to your liking so far and I apologize about my tardiness" Lucifer spoke with just a touch of formality before taking his seat down beside Morghain.