[IRP] The Den, The Pack, Shilough And Tala's Story:

Moderator: Community Team

Shilough

Re: [IRP] The Den, The Pack, Shilough And Tala's Story:

Post by Shilough »

Shilough looked into her eyes, he wanted to pirce the esseance of her soul, the place where all her pain and hurt was stored, as she placed her paw into his hand somthing amazing began to transpire. Every pore of his being seemed to fill with light, love and peace and small streams and tendrals of liight wrapped thier way around his arms and across his hand and fingers. Suddenly he closes his hand over her paw in a protective and loving manner, letting the tendrals of light, love and peace flow from him to her, letting them wrap thier selves around Tala's body and then delive deeply into her body, soul and spirit. Shilough kept her gaze in all of this, watching her whole being fill with the light from him, in doing this, he'd made her his equal to walk with him for all time, to be a spirit guide to to help and heal others, she was now among the few eternal spirits who walk the land and he had just given her purpose if she chose to follow it.
Tala

Post by Tala »

Tala looks into his eyes and keeps his eyes as the pain disappears from her body. The black color leaves her body leaving her fur white and longer then it was, her eyes are purple. As the light subsides she changes into a human. Her hair is now white as snow and goes past her bottom, her skin is pale, and her eyes are purple. She lays unmoving on the ground her hand still in Shil's hand.
Shilough

Post by Shilough »

The ribbons of light had faded, however beautiful Tala was before, it was mulitplied and enhanced by what had transpired in these few moments between the two. Shilough not only had a companion but an eternal companion to walk all time with him, somthing he'd long desired but dispared of ever finding until he landed in this place, he said not a word to her, but rather he embraced Tala in the most loving and intimate embrace he could and deeply kissed her.
Tala

Post by Tala »

Tala moved and holds tightly to him kissing him back tears falling from her face. She whispers to him. "I don't know who you are but I can tell that you love me very much. I felt I was in pain and now I am not." A look crosses her face a slight look of pain then it fades to a look of remembering then to acceptance and love. "Now I remember....everything.....but there is no pain just memories. Thank you my love for setting me free." She grins and holds him tightly kissing him with all the love in her heart.
Shilough

Post by Shilough »

Holding her in his arms, he now begins to understand that he was sent to the land for her, and for the others like them, the wolvs scatterd across on the contentnt that calls itself Secfenia. Her soft lips aginst his bring life and renwal he didn't know he needed, he lets his hands gently caress the sides of her hips as he deeply responds to her kisses. For Shilough love was less about words and more about actions, and as for who he was, she would know these things better in time and he watched the change complete in her. He says to her in a soft but deep voice, Tala be my companion for all time as we walk this land. His eyes gazing into hers, he sees for the first time such true beauty, she shines like the brightest star in the heavens.
Tala

Post by Tala »

Tala smiles at Shil pulling from the kiss. "I would love nothing more then to be your companion and mate for all time." She grins widely at him, her long white hair blowing softly around her in the breeze. She pushes him to the ground and kisses him passionately she whispers to him "Let us know each other with my new body my love" The area is quiet. All that can be heard is the sound of the river and the sound of the rustling leaves as the wind blows through them.
Shilough

Post by Shilough »

It was a time of intense intimacy between the two, the sounds of low breathing could be heard from a short distance away, but only for those whose ears were astute to such things. Shilough found her new body to be quiet lovely and he said so himself, a light breeze cooled them when it was all said and done. His brown eyes searched hers, then he helped her to dress and after doing so he said to her, Next time I go on a trip, your coming with me. Shiloguh took her hand, he decided to take her to the tavern for a drink, and maybe to learn a bit more about the land in which he'd so recently entered.
Tala

Post by Tala »

Time had passed and Tala had moved back to Widu happily. She lived in the den with Shil and had spent some time butchering and protecting the town. She slips into the den looking for Shil. "Mate?" She calls out in her human form.
Shilough

Post by Shilough »

Shilough had been mediating, he sat cross legged on the floor in the den, next to a fire pit. It was currently not being used, her voice was like that from a far away dream, it pulled him back. Secfenia was the new reality, he rises and seeks for her, her scent is all over the cave, he loves her scent and he finds her. "Tala I am here, I was just meditating....what do you need my love?" His soft brown eyes looking her over, as much as he loves her, there is a burning question in his heart, about his kind, it's been months now. His kind is dying, he's seen it in visions and dreams, but he does not understand why yet.
Tala

Post by Tala »

Tala smiles happily and goes to him wrapping her arms around him and gives him a kiss. "Nothing I need per say love. Just to see the man who makes my heart skip beats." She smiles widely.