The Baptise of Sandra

Moderator: Community Team

Amladris

The Baptise of Sandra

Post by Amladris »

Amladris sent a Page to fined Sandra

My Dear Sandra,

You are summoned to the Forest of Bravia for your Baptism
Amladris waits for the future priest to come and find him in the clearing in the middle of the woods proud to be the one to have the honour of her Baptism.
Sandra

Re: The Baptise of Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra enters the woods and see Almadris. She recoginzes him from the VR tavern.

She files over and waves happily.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris waits for Sandra to apear .As the time goes by ,he see her coming.Smiling at her he say ."

I am glad that you came today. You have shown great devotion to the Faith waiting for your baptism. Your request for my hand in doing so was one I was willing to honour as you have given menot only the chance to be a teacher but your most closest overseers. I will not forget your kindness to temple and the many will remember you spreading the word of faith thrue the streets of Secfenia.The path you are taking today is an important journey. It is but one among manny. Do not enter lightly as you will be a role model for others to follow the Faith after you.

Amladris waves a hand revealing a potion in it.

Do you understand the commitment that you are about to start?
LtFaw

Post by LtFaw »

As always, the mayor came to the baptise to witness it and show his respect of the mages and to congratulate the one baptized. He takes off his hat and prays silently while observing the ceremony.
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

She flutters around and lands on a limb of a nearby tree.
"Yes I understand and am ready to do my best." Sandra says smiling.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris smiles and pulls out a second potion. One was clear. The other was a bubbling green potion.

In my hands, I have two potions.
The clear potion represents the appearance of many to be clear without any blemishes, but lacking any zeal, energy, or desire to improve.
The other potion represents your life in the future if you embrace the path of the Faith. You will always strive to improve, full of energy to do what is right, and the promise of your vows.
These potions should not be drank lightly. For once you have chosen the path, you have admitted your wholehearted decision to accept the Faith. Walking away from what you know to be right is the path to inner destruction.
I give you your choice. Do not do it for friends, or even for Love. Pick your potion for yourself and drink."

Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra is hesitant. She has never drank a potion before.
She takes both potions and looks at them. One looks like water and the other something she has never seen before. She is glad one is green as it is her fovorite color Green. She wonders if the green potion is hot as it is bubbling. The vial feels cool and not boiling, yet it has bubbles in it.

She closes her eyes and tries to feel the energy in each. They both feel good yet different. Momentarily she thinks she could drink both potions and get the benefits of both. Then she decides to drink the green one.

She has a bit of trouble opening the vial as it is large compared to her. She succeeds and quickly drinks the green potion. She smiles and feels invigorated. She is sure she made the right choice. Green is her favorite color after all.

"Thank you!"
LtFaw

Post by LtFaw »

faw realized he had been holding his breath while Sandra chose. She had chosen rightly, he had seen the ritual before and was sure of it. He let out his breath and looked at the nice scenery. A beam of sunlight was coming through the trees right on Sandra.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris smiled at the choice. Watching her drink, he rested upon his staff. It glowed green and watched as a green aura surrounded her for a moment.

By the power of the Mages, I hereby declare you to be a follower of the faith. May your days be blessed and your path clear. You are also a special convert as you have studied hard and learned well the teaching of the Faith, remember the faith it self has a perfect Balance with Many paths to chose,what ever this Path may be teach the peolpe of the Faith, and guide them to the teachings of the Mages. I, hereby Nominate you In the Great Temple of Muscaz to be priest of the Temple of Bravia. Serve her well and she will give you bountiful children in the faith.

Amladris Bows bows his head making a circular motion with his staff in the air. A red fire emerged and slowly disappeared.

My brothers and sisters let me present to you are new priest Sandra .Now lets go drink
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra smiles dazed. She feels so different yet still the same fairy....

She smiles at the mayor happy that he came to see her ceremony.

She is honored to be chosen as the Priestess of Bravia City.

"Thank you Overseerer Almadris." Sandra says and flutters after him to get the offered drink.