Wilt Geraphent - his life in City of Bravia.

Moderator: Community Team

wilt

Wilt Geraphent - his life in City of Bravia.

Post by wilt »

Wilt finally reached the city of Bravia. He bought a small house, where needs to be done a lot of work. Wilt is a bit stressed as he is in a new town. He don't know what the life would be here for him. He needs to stand on his feet to achieve his dreams and goals, therefor he left his family and relatives. He wishes to achieve a lot in his life.

The house
It is a house with a kitchen and 1 room downstairs. There is a one more room situated upstairs with a toilet.
Wilt tought it could be a good room to make it as his own room. He brought with him just a small amount of stuff, so he has add more as the time goes buy and Wilt starts to earn some money.

For now

Room upstairs has just a bed and one closet. There is olso a window and oil lamp.
Dwnstars-Kitchen and Living room.

Kitchen is poor equiped, just a base things.
Living room there is just a wooden sofa with a small table. That is all.

It will be hard to make this house nice and clean, maybe later. I am so tired after a long journey so I am off to bed.

As he said he did.
wilt

Re: Wilt Geraphent - his life in City of Bravia.

Post by wilt »

It is a second day for Wilt in City of Bravia. He work a second day in mine. He found it as a good way to meet people and olso earn some money. The work is hard but after a day of working Wilt feels very happy.

Wilt went today to a market after a work. He wanted to buy some stuff to his new home so he decided to have a look at things which are on market. The market seems to be a great place as there is always enough products for everyone.

Unfortunatelly Wilt did not buy anything today as he was late and all the shops were about to close.

Well he said to hisself tomorrow is olso a day.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

Slowly, I walked to the door and knocked hoping that someone was home.
wilt

Post by wilt »

Wilt heard someone knocking on the door. He rushed to see who it is. He opened door and have seen a lady. Hello, nice to meet you. How can I help you?
Wilt looked at her, waits for the reply.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

I smiled. "I heard that you were new here and so am I. It's such a beautiful day to meet new people"
wilt

Post by wilt »

Awww, that is so nice of you. I am so glad to meeting you. Shall I invite you into my house for mug of ale?
The house is not still comfortable as I would like to have it, but I am working on it.

Wilt invited the the lady in and offered her the drink. Then he let her to have a look arround house and both of them went sit into a garden. Ehat a beautifull day.

Then Wilt ask The Gardener-So do you like City of Bravia? Do you have any special skills? What is your profession or what would you like to be in a city?

Then Wilt waits for the reply.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

I am just a humble gardener. I love to plant flowers of every type. I'd be honored to be invited inside for some ale if you don't mind.