Phoenix festival contest

Moderator: Community Team

LtFaw

Phoenix festival contest

Post by LtFaw »

I am wondering if anyone would like to participate in some duels to honor the phoenix day. I think i can offer a Longsword to the winner. There would be no entry fee, but there would be a good chance you end up wounded. I am thinking battles on a node, everyone goes to the node toward the Staunchville and tries robbing, last one standing is winner :D But of course i would be open to other ideas.
Sandra

Re: Phoenix festival contest

Post by Sandra »

I might be interested...
I have a sword I can practice with...

Would we go to different nodes based on strenght? Mine is pretty low...

Oh would not want to be arrested for it though... Would need councils approval I would think.
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

dont see why council would object to some fun like this - so long as you accept its your own silly fault if you get hurt! haha
Cassian

Post by Cassian »

I would love to duel in honour of phoenix day :D if anyone is still interested, that is.

to the winner goes the spoils! the lovely lovely pie spoils :D
LtFaw

Post by LtFaw »

h'okay... entries close tomorrow. The duel will be on the schedule of the two entrants, but must be complete before Phoenix day. Please write each other and decide on a day to travel to the empty node. The next day, both set yourself to 'rob the travellers' and then fight until one gives up, runs away, or its Phoenix day. Post all events here. If both are still standing on Phoenix day, I will determine the winner by the posted events and by the colours you add to them. Please both post the events and then play it out like a story. If you don't want to do that story part its h'okay, but just saying in the event of a nearly tie, the best storyteller will be winning.
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Is there any chance we could hurt and innocent traveller?
Council has oked it? I would not want to be charged.
I have never robbed, can you enter the other persons name?
LtFaw

Post by LtFaw »

that road is never used it only goes to the uninhabited badlands. it is cleared by council, the viceroy himself say so and i say so the mayor. you cannot enter the name, you only go to the node and both hit rob the same day.
LtFaw

Post by LtFaw »

have either of you gone to the node? are there any events?