RP - The Wakening of Hephastion

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Hephastion

Re: RP - The Wakening of Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

As she questions him he nods "Yes at the moment I can control it, but if I dont feed tonight, by the time I can feed tomorrow things may become a little troublesome. At the moment i can stop when I need to, I dont need much to last me a few more days" stopping himself for a moment he wonders what she is thinking.

"Tonight i am in full control of what i do, but if i have to wait until tomorrow evening I will frenzy, and we definatly want to avoid that. There are a few Vampyr who relish a frenzy, but those are the ones who loose to the beast within."

Looking at her, he hopes she will help him find a vessel, he is sure she will know someone in town who will be a docile victim for him to renew his vitae and last a few more days.
Wandress

Post by Wandress »

She held his gaze steadily, trying to steel herself. Frenzy. No, that was definitely not an option; it could become a very volatile situation if it came to that, and Wandress didn't want to be complicit to slaughter. Tilting her head slightly as she looked at him, she took on a contemplative countenance. If it weren't for that brief look of hunger, she could not even imagine him to be overtaken by such destructive passions as he described. In her eyes, he was no beast or monster, no vicious predator that he had described "others" as. Oh, she had no doubts he was dangerous, but he was...vulnerable, in his menace, at the mercy of his own affliction. Vampyrs, she did not know much about, but he became what he was, as though overcome by an illness. Illness, she could possibly cure, if he wanted. That would take time and study, however, and time was something that was in short supply at the moment. She hoped he was as strong as he said he was.

"I suppose there's little choice. You cannot...feed...on any unwilling person unfortunate enough to pass you in the street; I would stop you," she gave a small twist of her lips as her eyes turned silver, opening her palm to a bloom of fire. Staring directly at him, her eyes cleared a moment after she let the fire disappear, and she took a deep breath before continuing. "So I suppose it's better to use someone that is...willing." She paused another moment, studying the fresh scar, giving her lips a nervous lick. "I don't know...how...what..would be best..." she trailed off again, speading her hands and giving a slight, helpless shrug.
Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

Raising an eyebrow at her as she reveals her ability to control fire "Seems im not the only one who has secrets" giving her a soft smile. Trying to hide the surprise in his face as she seems to offer herself, his eye seems to shine for a moment, taking her hand in his "If you are sure about this, the neck is easier and quicker, but it will leave you feeling drained and a little off colour for a day or so" hoping his words dont suddenly make her change her mind he looks back at her holding her eyes in his for a second "There is one way for you to recover quicker, once ive taken your blood, you can take a little of mine...." pausing for a moment before he continues "...but you will have to continue to do this, you wont be a Vampyr but you'll need a little blood daily from me, only a few drops" letting go of her hand he lets her think on his words for a moment.
Wandress

Post by Wandress »

Drained and off colour. Idly she wondered if her Healing of Sare earlier would affect her adversely; it always took a lot out of her, though it was always manageable. He offered a solution to the effects of his...feeding - that still gave her pause - but the dependancy on him afterwards, indefinitely...Hephastion would be travelling on to Paz, and from there the gods only knew where. She couldn't be trailing him around as he travelled, reliant upon him for a few drops of his blood. And what would happen if she didn't continue, when they parted ways? She shook her head lightly, settling her released hand in her lap. "No, I am sure I will manage without, thank you. So, the neck," she said slowly, turning her head to the side slightly, her black eyes holding his gaze warily.
Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

Watching as she offers herself, "You will feel the initial bite, but after that you'll relax" the moment slows down for him like that first feed, her jugular seems to pulse on her neck as he moves closer, his fangs growing in his mouth. Stopping for a second he runs the fingers of his hand through her hair slowly as if to kiss a lover, then he presses his fangs to neck, biting down as he breaks her skin.

Closing his eyes as the rush of her blood fills his mouth, the strong metallic causing him to smile a little. His fingers move down her cheek slowly hoping to relax her.
Wandress

Post by Wandress »

She gasped as a sharp pain lanced through her neck, her eyes widening in the initial shock. Her skin flushed with heat as blood rushed to replace what was lost, but quickly cooled when it was found insufficient. Faintly she felt his touch against her cheek, distant cold fingers pressing lightly against her skin, and she desperately clung to his arm, her claws digging into his skin as he fed. Holding as still as possible, she hardly dared to breathe, for worry of him tearing her skin, or latching on harder. After a few moments, she began to relax slightly, but hardly of her own accord. Her strength already diminished, it was rapidly decreasing with each slowing pulse of her veins.
Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

Feeling her weaken, he breaks the embrace gently as his hunger lifted. Lightly licking the wound to seal it, he hopes she doesnt react badly to him hoping the action doesnt offend her. His fangs retract he as holds her in his arms for a moment letting her blood course through him, he feels a renewed strength in him. Setting her down in the chair gently he kneels beside her for a moment, watching for signs of any reaction to her first embrace he runs his fingers through her hair, pushing it back from her face.
Wandress

Post by Wandress »

She melted back against her chair as he released her from his arms. Her head felt very thick and heavy, difficult to lift it from the back of the chair, or catch any of her thoughts. She doubted that she could grasp the power, let alone wield a single thread, and she was very glad he could control himself - she was very much at his mercy at the moment. Slowly she closed and opened her eyes again, more than simple exhaustion taking hold of her. Distantly she felt him touch her again, brushing at her hair lightly, staying in close proximity to her. She felt stuck in molasses, unable to move, her energy continuing to slip away the more she fought against it.
Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

Watching her struggle he grimaced to himself, maybe he had taken too much blood but then again she had never experienced anything like this and the shock of loosing blood would be more than some could take. His features soften "Dont fight it Wandress, the more you struggle the more it will take out of you" looking at her he realised she was at his mercy, he could have taken her then, finished the job or even turned her, a few drops of his blood once she was finished is all it would take before the final heartbeat.

Dropping his head for a moment to dispell the thought, she had willingly given herself to him, not made any arguement or forced him into taking her. His ability to heal was restricted to open wounds, hers was internal, a healing he could only help if she were to accept his blood, but he had to respect her choice to heal on her own accord. The struggle within him was more than he had faced before, most of his victims had been forced into the embrace and even those who had willingly given themselves had accepted his blood in return for quicker healing, but they were now either dead or dying due to him no longer being there to feed them. He was greatfull to her and in that moment he felt an attraction to the woman despite her appearance, something about her had him captivated.

Picking himself up off the floor he takes a look around the house, finding a blanket in her room, he brings it through, draping it over her, turning to the fire he places a few more logs to build the heat in the room, not knowing what she would need having never experienced the embrace in such a way himself, he returns to the seat opposite watching her, ready if she needed his help.
Wandress

Post by Wandress »

His words floated about her head as she lay in the chair; she heard them, but not a one registered. What did he need? More tea? She tried shaking her head, but barely managed a twitch. He would have to get it himself from the teapot, she was too tired to get him any now, though a terrible hostess that might make her. Her chest rose and fell with quick, shallow breaths; why was it so hard to breathe? She just felt so tired - was she supposed to be this tired? Closing her eyes she drew into herself, closing out the bright, blurred firelight. All she wanted to do was sleep. Her eyes opened a slight crack, but she closed them again as quickly. Spots danced behind her eyelids, her head spinning uncomfortably. Maybe it would stop, if she could sleep.