Bravia's New Carpentry Shop

Moderator: Community Team

Grayson

Bravia's New Carpentry Shop

Post by Grayson »

Grayson had finally saved up enough money that he could buy him a workshop. He figured with the way that he could shape trees and such that ghe would be a carpenter and shape and build things out of wood. Grayson walked up to the building that he had bought and started to open the doors. It had been locked up for a while and the doors and locks were a bit rusty. Grayson would have to get them fixed, or buy new ones. He opened the door and it creaked like the barn door in a scary movie, like right before the boogieman jumped out from behind it.

As the door opened dust and stale air bellowed out of the building; grauson pushed the doors all the way open and walked in. There were work benches and tables set up for some one to construct on. He looked around and opened the windows to let more light and air in the room. He realiseed that this was going to take more work than he had figured. He stepped outside and started to wiggle his fingers a bit and caused a small wind to pick up and aimed it at the buidling causing it to wind its way through and pick up the dust and cobwebs on its way out the window. He would have to go purchase some tools and wood but he put up a sign that read.

Coming soon! Grayson's Carpentry

Building:

Wooden Shield [Completed in 3 days]
Wooden Staves [Completed in 1 day]
buckets [Completed in 2 days]
small boat [Completed in 2 days]
Grayson hung the letter on the door and headed to get his supplies that he would need.
Grayson

Re: Bravia's New Carpentry Shop

Post by Grayson »

Grayson had been detained here and there and had not been able to return as soon as he wanted too. He had finally gotten his wood and bought some tools. He rode over on the wagon and used Star his horse to cart the wagon over. Parking it he climbed off and walked over and unlocked his building again. He looked at the hinges seeing the rust and smiled. He wiggled his fingers and began to slowly remove the screws holdng the doors on the walls. As they came loose he held the doors up and slowly held them til he could set them on the ground. Once they were down he began to physically take the rest of the screws out and replace the hinges. Once things were done he gently raised the doors and placed them in place and screwed them into place one at a time. When he opened the door this time it made a quite whoosh sound. He pushed them open and went to retrieve his tools and wood.

Grayson walked over and walked Star to the building and then walked him backwards to the door so he could unload the wagon. He tied a feed bag on Star while he did the unloading. Grayson moved the tools and spread them out onthe tables as he saw fit and got the place set up nicely. He had tools that he did not know how to use yet but studying was showing him the things he needed. Once he was ready he set the wood in the floor in nice layed stackes. once he was done he walked Star ouyt of the building and set up his sign that said open.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson wondered if he was set up in the wrong side of town or if it was something else, He had not had a customer since opening his doors. He had hoped that his skills would be needed but some how they seemed not to be. So he decided to start just making stuff and seeing if passer byers might want some of his wears.
Saraphina

Post by Saraphina »

Hello anyone here?

I walked into the small shop and looked around.

Hello grayson, I came to see if you were able to make barrels or if you knew another who could.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Let me know when you can make a medium boat.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson was working on a couple projects when He heard people in his workshop. Stopping and dusting off his hands he turned to the voices.

Hello grayson, I came to see if you were able to make barrels or if you knew another who could. Grayson smiled, I am quiet able to make barrels do you need a few? at the sound of the mayors voice he turned to the dragon as well and smiled Yes sir I can make medium boats as well.
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra is walking by Grayson's shop and decides to ask a question she was asked as mentor.
"Hey Grayson! How are you? Are you up to making a few barrels for the market? Seems someone has been looking for barrels or someone to make them." Sandra smiles hoping he is the right person to ask for making barrels.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson smiles yes Sandra I can, did not know if folks wanted them or not? Had a request or two but no follow up so was not sure! Grayson puts barrels on his too do list!
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

"Great! Thank you!" Sandra says "I have to go do some more paperwork. See you at the dance."
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

posted one on the market!